New X JAPAN Song "Scarlet Love Song"

AsukaMiyu · 28326

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 09:05:24 PM
Oh I like the ballads, and I really like this one, too!
Somehow it has something rather hopeful, at least for me...

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:43 PM
Well a lot of us prefer their rock songs, and since its a metal band, its only logical that we prefer it if they made rock songs, that's why they're a metal band. Its a bit rediculous the amount of ballads and how many ballad like elements they throw into their songs, once you perform songs like Vanishing Love Blue Blood and Rose of Pain constantly, you can't really go back on that much, and that's what Yoshiki's doing, and its not working that well.

I'm not saying I don't like Scarlet Love Song, but they're a metal band, after all the ballads and songs with massive ballad elements like Jade, they need to start making more songs like Blue Blood now. Yoshiki's direction is almost starting to feel like anti-rock, despite how much he describes that X have a "hard/soft side" and that they're going to "rock" america, Scarlet Love Song is yet another ballad, and he hasn't even composed (or let Sugizo compose) a guitar solo for the song.

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 09:08:05 PM
I actually really like this one, the feeling it has to it...
also, I think Toshi improved his vocals (or...they put some more autotune over it..but ... let's just keep it on Toshi improving)

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 08:46:37 AM
Still for this song to be tied with an anime movie by Osamu Tezuka productions means it will be good. I doubt the company would want a song that didn't fit the mood of the anime cause it makes an important tie in.

Still very impressed that they will be featured in a movie.

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 10:15:16 AM
@Ulquiorra That's how my friend thinks too. But if like...70% of their songs are ballads...are they really still a metal band? and, sure I admit... some of the ballad elements are pretty useless...like the one in rusty nail (wtf... strings intro of 5 seconds nd then..the song starts...useless much) but, I think people should just take it as it is, deal with the fact they also like making ballads... because that's what they've been doing for years. Eventhough, as a whole album...I like blue blood best ... I like things like this song too...

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:55 PM
@Ulquiorra That's how my friend thinks too. But if like...70% of their songs are ballads...are they really still a metal band? and, sure I admit... some of the ballad elements are pretty useless...like the one in rusty nail (wtf... strings intro of 5 seconds nd then..the song starts...useless much) but, I think people should just take it as it is, deal with the fact they also like making ballads... because that's what they've been doing for years. Eventhough, as a whole album...I like blue blood best ... I like things like this song too...

the intro of rusty nail is one of the best ever mate ^^

Ex denxdenx

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 03:58:26 PM
i was talking about the orchestralike strings one...... not the...ACTUAL intro of rusty nail xD....

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 09:44:05 AM
http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php/feature-articles/1708-x-japan-1-on-itunes-japan-yoshiki-composes-theme-song-for-feature-anime-film.html

Japan has made Scarlet Love Song number 1 on itunes. The song isn't available yet for the US but I bet it will be just as high when we get our hands on it.

Offline anjuchanx

• View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 02:29:17 PM
Scarlet Love Song -BUDDHA MIX-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MSJO2FYO

The passwords are anjuchanx788221.

Offline VivLeigh

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 02:00:32 AM
I repeated this song a million times... It is such a beauty...

Welcome to the place where dreams and life become one...

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 08:38:52 AM
I was listening to this the whole time I was at Anime expo walking around. I am glad people have been enjoying this and wonder what number it is in america currently, and getting to see yoshiki 10 days is a plus!!!

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 05:49:28 PM
The song is beautiful.

Offline rsblike143

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 02:10:44 PM
I have seen this video songs already ...that's are all the very fantastic great theme in those songs ...i really like this...thanks

beach bum