• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Luna Sea in Bochum - Meet-up?

AsukaMiyu · 16886

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010, 06:55:21 PM
Yes, I got number 36 and got a killer place. Dead-middle second row. Went there around 10am... it was cold. VERY COLD.

And btw, there was also pink and black towels for 15E I think. I would have wanted one but they're sold out in like 5 minutes ):. However I was able to spent 90€ for t-shirt, hoodie and a bag. hoops..

Did you also see that item that looked like a pen? I couldn't see exactly what it was :(

Hmm... No I didn't? If there was Luna Sea pens I'm sad that I didn't get a one! Are you sure that they weren't ear plugs?

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
Yes, I got number 36 and got a killer place. Dead-middle second row. Went there around 10am... it was cold. VERY COLD.

And btw, there was also pink and black towels for 15E I think. I would have wanted one but they're sold out in like 5 minutes ):. However I was able to spent 90€ for t-shirt, hoodie and a bag. hoops..

Did you also see that item that looked like a pen? I couldn't see exactly what it was :(

Hmm... No I didn't? If there was Luna Sea pens I'm sad that I didn't get a one! Are you sure that they weren't ear plugs?

haha I don't know, like I said I was quite far away and from a distance it resembled a pen. It was silver colour and quite long, maybe it was ear plugs :P

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 07:31:44 PM
For those who have the Tourbook, find the mistake in the biography x'D I was quite shocked when i read it xD (i was filmed by the cameraman while i was reading it x'D)

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010, 07:48:23 PM
Oh? What is the mistake? XD

And we just posted a report of the concert on Xplosion, have a look! :D
http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/reports/41/255

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 30, 2010, 07:54:13 PM
BTW Why can't we have a luna sea child topic in "other projects"?

And something is happening now.

"LUNA SEA official facebook: in 10 minutes..."

shane140

Reply #65 on: November 30, 2010, 08:26:48 PM
It's the announcement of a FREE concert at the tokyo dome,under the "Lunacy" name, how I wish I could afford a flight D: And,they're re-recording their first album for a March release!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:11:22 PM by shane140 »

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #66 on: November 30, 2010, 08:50:53 PM
Oh? What is the mistake? XD

And we just posted a report of the concert on Xplosion, have a look! :D
http://www.xplosion-online.com/index.php/en/reports/41/255

I don't have the Tourbook with me now, but it's in the first page... notice the name of their first label... ecstasy records... it's EXTASY RECORDS.... in the last page, in their special thanks, it's written EXTASY RECORDS. Notice too that it's not a type mistake... cos it's written the same way in the japanese biography below...

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:32 PM
It was a great concert, European fans are very cool, also very happy X reunion meetings, and Myuu definetely is a hero: best ending from the evening with the 'We are' !!!!

Who wants to see some pics from the X/Luna Sea fans --> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89864&id=1112762508&page=2

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: December 01, 2010, 09:12:05 AM
It's the announcement of a FREE concert at the tokyo dome,under the "Lunacy" name, how I wish I could afford a flight D: And,they're re-recording their first album for a March release!

Wish I could be there and the rerelease will most certainly be bought :D

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: December 01, 2010, 09:44:50 AM
There is also the announcement that their concert in Hollywood will be filmed and released in 3D at cinemas........gah, I am always missing out on the awesomeness of the music world! XD