• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X - Pointless Story Thread

Kihl · 2607

Offline Kihl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: February 10, 2007, 12:04:05 PM
Disclaimer: I am not sure if I'm allowed to create this, if it's in the wrong place, please do move it. :)

This is a work of depravity, so leave your conscience at the door.

Basic guidelines: This is taken from the 'Orgasm' thread in the Albums/Singles folder. Basically you create your own story and base the plot around lyrics or song titles of X.

Since this is an X forum, I would say to refrain from branching out to other bands, except maybe hide's solo works. Anyway, just have fun and let your imagination run! :P

I will start out, this is a continuation from my post in the Orgasm thread.

He was willing to Say Anything to get her back. The Phantom of Guilt had gleefully whispered to him all the times he had wronged her. Having too much to drink after a Celebration was indeed a bad idea.

Love will Find a Way

This the Line you Used to Love

Do you Still believe that?

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 01:40:17 PM
Umm... Made this quite a while ago, in reply to Orkrist's announcement that she's going to Japan in March:

OMG! You Dear Loser! I'll Kill You by Stabbing you in the back and fulfilling my Sadistic Desires! That will Give Me The Pleasure! I'll see if you have Blue Blood as your Vision will Vanish! That will be the Last day you Live. Endless Rain will start to pour as I place a Dahlia on your grave! I swear my work won't be Unfinished and you won't stay Alive! You can Say Anything but I won't change my mind! I wonder if there will be anyone even Longing for you! The fight may give me Scars and Drain me, but I'll do it anyway! Don't try to Wriggle yourself out, your Tears won't move me! I'll even Crucify your Love with a Rusty Nail! I'll probably do it this Week end... No one will hear your Voiceless Screaming! Altho I'm like a Miscast and probably look like a Joker to everyone, it won't save you from turning into a Desperate Angel! After it's done we'll have a Celebration!

No harm meant Orkrist, my Jealousy just beat my conciousness :P

I hope no one got an Orgasm reading this :oops:

This is my administrator color.

Offline Orkrist

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 01:52:28 PM
Oh my, Hypno, should I start being worried? ;P Haha, thanks for honor, your story was really great and I got pretty fine laugh when I read that it was made for me ;)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 08:49:12 AM
Maybe someday I'll write more... There are plenty of songs I didn't use :)

This is my administrator color.