• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN's world tour plans for 2011

AsukaMiyu · 174306

Offline Tsubaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: April 27, 2011, 08:24:49 AM
Yoshiki just announced tourdates for the South American leg of the tour in September! Though I'm from Europe and am already celebrating the fact that I'll see X live in Holland and possibly Berlin, I'm happy for all South American fans. Enjoy!

Sun-Sep-18-11   Mexico City   Mexico   Circo Volador
Fri-Sep-16-11   Lima   Peru   Scencia
Wed-Sep-14-11   Buenos Aires   Argentina   El Teatro
SUN-SEP-11-11   SAO PAULO BRASIL
FRI-SEP-09-11 SANTIAGO CHILIE Teatro Caupolican!

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: April 27, 2011, 10:24:26 AM
I wonder what the set list is gonna be for all these shows.. =D

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: April 27, 2011, 10:40:44 AM
My guess would be something like the North America/Canada shows + Scarlett Love Song.

Offline karryamani

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:18 AM
Hope that they would play Rose of Pain band version in Paris:P

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: April 27, 2011, 05:35:35 PM
I know they gotta do the newer songs, which is cool since those songs are all really good, I just wonder what classics they'll whip out.  Also, I wonder if they'll have a CD for these upcoming shows?  That'd be nice. >P

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: April 27, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
I'd like to see some special concert album setlists. London = Vanishing Vision, Paris = Blue Blood, Utrecht = Jealousy and Berlin = Dahlia. ;)

Seriously, I think songs like X, Kurenai, Rusty Nail, IV, Jade, Born to be free and Endless Rain are a safe bet. Silent Jealousy and Drain I could also see being played.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:58:10 PM by Matthias »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: April 27, 2011, 07:23:16 PM
x-japan concert in Brazil
will be at HSBC, is a house of shows
in Sao Paulo

http://www.hsbcbrasil.com.br/

Offline Elfa_Nocturna

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: April 28, 2011, 12:15:40 AM
In argentina they are brought by Yamato, a company that specializes in anime events and that kind of stuff. The thing is, te show will probably be in a kinda small place (like 2000 people, tops). I hope i get a ticket before they disappear ;_;

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #308 on: April 28, 2011, 12:24:12 AM
I'd like to see some special concert album setlists. London = Vanishing Vision, Paris = Blue Blood, Utrecht = Jealousy and Berlin = Dahlia. ;)

this would be a dream come true :D nevertheless very unlikely i think... anyway i hope that the european tour will be more like the japan gigs in terms of setlist and language

....curious how paris will be... i'm still unsure to come to paris.. would love to come but my financial options are very low atm :(
i'm sure they will play endless rain in french lol...

i will go crazy if they play ANYWHERE orgasm or week end where i am NOT.. aaaaah only thinking about that possibility makes me go mad xD

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: April 28, 2011, 12:39:54 AM
In argentina they are brought by Yamato, a company that specializes in anime events and that kind of stuff. The thing is, te show will probably be in a kinda small place (like 2000 people, tops). I hope i get a ticket before they disappear ;_;
may be it´s not that bad, I saw Luna Sea in Bochum/Germany last fall and I don´t believe that there were 2000 people in the hall, and it was a nice, bit cosy atmosphare there in a really good way. The Berlin concert will take place at C-Halle, it´s for about 3500 people and not sold out untill now and we will see how it will be. We will tell on the forum after the show.

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Tsubaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: April 28, 2011, 02:29:26 PM
I just got a mail from eventim that there would be an additional X Japan concert in Cologne (Köln), Germany on July 6th?

News here: http://www.eventim.de/tnl.dll?affiliate=eta&evid=1450092&DCMP=EMC-Ticketalarm2010e&attr=H_x-japan_1811&language=de

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: April 28, 2011, 02:36:27 PM
Me too - LOL, I knew something like that would happen! Well, I guess now I will see them twice ^^

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: April 28, 2011, 02:39:42 PM

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: April 28, 2011, 03:38:17 PM
fuck this shit :D haha so we have our köln konzert!! finally lol

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: April 28, 2011, 03:42:19 PM
Yeah and i bought Berlin Tickets at the first Day ..  Köln is um die Ecke von Fulda aus  arghh

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: April 28, 2011, 04:01:49 PM
Düsseldorf hier ... danke Yoshiki ... hehe ^^

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: April 28, 2011, 04:14:25 PM
Wow! Two bad it's in the middle of the week or I would go to Cologne as well.
Well better to see them once than not at all.

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: April 28, 2011, 04:18:58 PM
yep it's "um die ecke" for me as well :D i will sell my berlin ticket over ebay or sth like that. hope berlin will sell out again!

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:31 PM
Got my tickets for Köln :) Now I am really happy, haha!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: April 28, 2011, 05:39:32 PM
Would have prefered Munich, cause that's the only concert I could go during that week (no day off week for me at work), but I'm happy we are getting more and more concerts.

Offline Arkard

• View Profile
Reply #320 on: April 28, 2011, 07:15:42 PM
I am somewhat disappointed these are not all announced at the same time. Still hoping for a Finland concert (which was sort of promised back in 09 I guess), although I guess chances of that happening aren't too big.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: April 28, 2011, 08:26:33 PM
I envy you guys in the Köln/ Düsselsdorf area.  I still need to see if I can take 2 days off for the Berlin concert. And I don't think I will be able to take more days off / or I have enough money to go to Köln concert afterward.  Why it's in the middle of the week!!!!!!!!!!!  :-(
 (I am living in Hamburg)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: April 28, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
Our very cool
Germany will have 2 shows the X-japan
day 4 and July 6.......
we are X

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:14 PM
Me too - LOL, I knew something like that would happen! Well, I guess now I will see them twice ^^
fuck this shit :D haha so we have our köln konzert!! finally lol
seems you both can do magic, please tell us the trick, ;)
was thinking about going to Utrcht, but Köln is not that far, so I´ll take a long weekend, from monday to thursday and come to Köln too, how nice is this ;D

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: April 29, 2011, 01:00:35 AM
was released here in Brazil it now
site where they will sell tickets to the show
here the site ...
http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/

are more than 50 points of sale throughout Brazil.

We are awaiting confirmation of the date of commencement of sales, which will be advised by HSBC Brazil. But surely, it will be next week.

HSBC customers will have priority in the first three days of sale.

There will be three types of tickets: Runway, Cabin (with chairs and bar service) and VIP Lane (nearest the stage)

more news I'll post for you

Offline Reila

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: April 29, 2011, 03:07:16 AM
Yoshiki tweeted:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS??? Additional X JAPAN concert in Köln (Germany) on July 6th! Confirmation by X pending! http://bit.ly/m8mqzb #xjapan

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: April 29, 2011, 03:15:16 AM
LOL! so at least NOW he know it xD

hahaha.. what a strange organisation X has...

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: April 29, 2011, 08:35:47 AM
Haha Yoshiki. :D Maybe they add more countries to the list... How about finally coming to Finland?  ::) Big finale in Finland? Yes yes.

We're X!

Offline finndave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: April 29, 2011, 08:52:46 AM
Haha Yoshiki. :D Maybe they add more countries to the list... How about finally coming to Finland?  ::) Big finale in Finland? Yes yes.

If they do come to Finland (which would really be my only chance of seeing them), I hope they announce it soon because I've been waiting for them to announce the rest of the Europe gigs so I know whether I have to postpone my obligatory army service or not.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: April 29, 2011, 09:29:53 AM

If they do come to Finland (which would really be my only chance of seeing them), I hope they announce it soon because I've been waiting for them to announce the rest of the Europe gigs so I know whether I have to postpone my obligatory army service or not.
why not sending him a message, that a show in Finland is added, choose a venue you prefer and tell him there´s again something new, it´s worth a try ;D ;D ;D