AsukaMiyu · 174282

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
on: October 13, 2010, 08:34:17 AM
Copied from Xplosion Online

The North America Tour is hardly over as YOSHIKI already announces X JAPAN's plans for next year to the press.

YOSHIKI said, they already decided to play in France and Germany, and also the UK and other European countries are under discussion. The European Tour will take place in spring. Further, they want to play in Japan and North America again by May, followed by concerts in Asian countries like Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. X also got offers to play in Chile, Peru and Brazil.

No definite dates have been announced yet, but we'll immediately let you know if anything is announced. We can't wait
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:07:23 AM by AsukaMiyu »

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:08:17 AM
I hope they even loosely stick to what they promised in 2008 countdown gig: They must come to Finland  :P
Nevertheless, I'll surely visit Germany and possibly France and UK too.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:25:12 AM by Orbis »

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:12:59 AM
Ooo, I hope they play in Hong Kong again. I plan to travel there next year and it would be so great if my dates coincided with a concert!!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:07 AM
X Japan in the UK? Well salt my nuts and call them a pretzl! This is the best thing I've heard all week :)

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 09:25:40 AM
germany is a must! france possibly too! hope both dates are not that close to each other so I can travel to france

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
If x come to europe i follow around XD. Japanese style.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 10:53:04 AM
Copied from Xplosion Online

The North America Tour is hardly over as YOSHIKI already announces X JAPAN's plans for next year to the press.

YOSHIKI said, they already decided to play in France and Germany, and also the UK and other European countries are under discussion. The European Tour will take place in spring. Further, they want to play in Japan and North America again by May, followed by concerts in Asian countries like Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. X also got offers to play in Chile, Peru and Brazil.

Oh, so they're not planning to go to any other part of America then, I'm in the UK, but surely that news has got annoy people hoping they were going to tour South America next time?

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 11:01:59 AM
Well, they only said that they already have offers for south america, which they woudn't have mentioned if they didn't plan to play there sooner or later....

First they better do that concerts that they have already promised years and years ago though :P (===> EUROPE!)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline 4skin,

• Rookie
  • BUMP OF MADNESS
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:28 AM
loved waking up to this news today. i know YOSHIKI's gotta be pretty excited about taking over the planet, but i'm hoping he doesn't tire himself out as he's done on several occasions. either way, if he decides to come back to North America, i'm really hoping he stops in Toronto and New York again.  ;)

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 12:41:31 PM
If he really comes to Germany, I am going to faint ...

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 12:45:07 PM
loved waking up to this news today. i know YOSHIKI's gotta be pretty excited about taking over the planet, but i'm hoping he doesn't tire himself out as he's done on several occasions. either way, if he decides to come back to North America, i'm really hoping he stops in Toronto and New York again.  ;)

Me too! If by North America he means Toronto and New York I'm going to die of excitement. :)

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 02:24:52 PM
Back here to Japan again please.  Saw them last year, saw them this year so need to see them next year!

We are X!!!!!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 02:42:06 PM
Great news! I guess Yoshiki is flying high right now ;)
I really hope I could see them again next year. XD

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 02:50:05 PM
This is awesome news! It is VERY important for them to keep a steady flow or news and information while the press is still hot on them. Also, they really need to have their web designers finish their xjapanmusic.com site, that is very important.

Offline lunatic_high

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 02:52:10 PM
Playing NA again  by MAY!!??? =D I'm so glad I don't have to wait a whole year to see them again.

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 03:32:22 PM
I don't think Yoshiki would even know where Australia is, let alone tour any surrounding countries. :-(

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
awesome news, fingers crossed !X

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
If they decide to play 2 shows (or more) in Europe....I seriously need to pay someone to break my arm cause I can't think of any other way I could take enough days off of work to go to all of the lives.......

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 08:16:41 PM
I hope they come back soon. If I can see them within a year, I'd be ecstatic. XD

Offline Neru

• Sunday Listener
  • Somewhere Between Here and There
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 08:30:32 PM
Other countries of Europe? If they get all drunk and decide to come to that small landmass west of Spain I'll camp for one Month.

The fact that I am a Copy of so many that I admire, makes me feel unique.

Offline Forever Fades

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 08:40:58 PM
Can NOT wait for France!

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 08:42:07 PM
As soon as I read this over at JrockNation:
YOSHIKI of X japan says they have decided to play in France & Germany in 2011, the UK and other European countries are under discussion!!
I thought of you, Ashe! My first thought was, they better not f*&k it up this time or they will suffer her wrath! LOL

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 09:26:25 PM
X will hopefully even here in Brazil it's my dream to see the whole band ever had in the show's Toshi when he was here in Brazil now I want to see the band ...

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 10:25:19 PM
If they come back to Toronto again by May, well I'm just gonna have to come out :D

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:01 PM
Fingers crossed for a London show! :)

Offline finndave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:41 PM
I hope they even loosely stick to what they promised in 2008 countdown gig: They must come to Finland  :P
Nevertheless, I'll surely visit Germany and possibly France and UK too.

The only way I'm ever going to see them live is if they come to Finland so I'm really hoping they come...
There a strong possibility that if they come to the nordic countries they would come to Finland though since that was listed two years ago and the reputation Finland has with a lot of Japanese bands coming here.

Also I have like 5 friends here that I've converted to X fans and we would all come to the gig together.
They might be a bit shocked by the whole visual kei fanbase though since they didn't really listen to any Japanese music until I introduced them to X Japan, Sex Machineguns, Loudness and Anthem. :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 12:06:23 AM by finndave »

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 12:47:11 AM
I think Asia, Europe and South America deserve their tour now.

I'll be happy when X comes back to Canada and the US but next year sounds too soon. Maybe in 2-3 years... I wouldn't mind the wait, already waited long enough! But hey, we can dream, maybe they WILL be back next year.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 01:12:51 AM

I'll be happy when X comes back to Canada and the US but next year sounds too soon. Maybe in 2-3 years... I wouldn't mind the wait, already waited long enough! But hey, we can dream, maybe they WILL be back next year.

Lol maybe you can wait 2-3 years but no way! After a taste of them, I REALLY hope they can come back in 2011, sooner than later. Remember, North America is the market Yoshiki has his eyes on. They're already gods in Asia. Europe, specifically France, DEFINITELY deserves the next stop(s) because they've had so many let-downs since the reunion. I think when they come back to North America, they should do no less than the same places they did this time, only have certain major cities a 2-night show or something. I'd also say most of the venues they used were perfect size, unless a ton of people are converted between now and their next tour, who knows.

Offline 4skin,

• Rookie
  • BUMP OF MADNESS
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 02:21:19 AM

Lol maybe you can wait 2-3 years but no way! After a taste of them, I REALLY hope they can come back in 2011, sooner than later. Remember, North America is the market Yoshiki has his eyes on. They're already gods in Asia. Europe, specifically France, DEFINITELY deserves the next stop(s) because they've had so many let-downs since the reunion. I think when they come back to North America, they should do no less than the same places they did this time, only have certain major cities a 2-night show or something. I'd also say most of the venues they used were perfect size, unless a ton of people are converted between now and their next tour, who knows.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 05:34:42 AM
I try, I try ;p It's hard to not sound like you know what you're talking about when X Japan is like the only thing on my mind LOL