• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

How many?

Tamika · 4847

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: February 09, 2007, 09:04:58 PM
welll i just got the x-japan complete collection2 dropping down my mailbox, and as i sitt and are stunned about x,

i can't help to notice how big Tokyo doom and the other places where they haveing there conserts are.. so i guess my question is:

Does anyone knows how many fans (the most) have been to an x consert?

Remember that we used to Run in the Sunshine, the Snow and the Rain. But mostly we Ran in Dreams of Paradise*

~1998, Hides the Lights, Hides the Stars. But I know it's not thet fun, staring at a loaded Gun~

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 09:44:32 PM
Tokyo dome has 55000 seats plus the ones who fit on the grass (it's a baseball stadium), so I guess about 60000-65000...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 08:58:58 AM
huh?? is that there biggest consert like 60000 peoples? well i mean its not that little but.., is there anyone who have beaten them in numbers..?
when toshi sits in i think its tokyo dome under rehersal the place really looks huge.. is that the biggest arena in japan?

Remember that we used to Run in the Sunshine, the Snow and the Rain. But mostly we Ran in Dreams of Paradise*

~1998, Hides the Lights, Hides the Stars. But I know it's not thet fun, staring at a loaded Gun~

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:04:01 AM
Well... Tokyo Dome is a baseball stadium with 55000 seats... but when X plays they fill up the ground also, where usually baseball is played, no?

And if Tokyo Dome would have unlimited space I'd guess about 100000-200000 people for some concerts (TLL for example) would be easy...

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 01:31:32 PM
Haha... And I have seen lots of XJ live videos from Tokyo Dome... The floor is always filled...

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 05:52:21 PM
well PanthereNoire i guess that have to bee Globen in Stockholm, and that arena maybe have the room for like 17000 people.. well sweden isnt so big and all..  i have to visit Japan and take a good look at tokyo dome:D Do you know what happened to all hides stuff when the gide museum went down??

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 12:16:19 PM
PanthereNoire did you ever go to the hide museum??

It would have been really great to see it.. but i guess ive always late...well one day i will go to the hide memorial day.. or so i hope...

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 01:19:57 PM
woa..60000 people....
I can't imagine a concert that attended by more than 50000 people.. amazing..

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 03:49:46 AM
Ullevi football stadium took 57 000 people when I saw Iron Maiden there in 2005, but it can't be used in winter. I remember that show was broadcasted live in Swedish TV and also with 1 hour delay in Finland. At the arena they usually let the opening acts play in the daylight and the main act goes on when it starts to get dark outside, not to ruin the atmosphere.

Here's how it looked:

They're coming back in the summer of 2008 to fill it up for 2 days in a row, can't wait! I'd like to imagine X Japan playing here... sigh..

Tamika! You should know these things :)!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:04:16 PM by Maverick »

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:36:27 AM
55.000 is easily huge enough  :)  

Well, Helsinki Hartwall Arena is huge enough for me.  :lol:
Hartwall Arena, Helsinki

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 06:24:37 PM
ops!

alex you're right, i should thought of that.. but i kinda though that she ment whats the word? arena with a roof:P so i choosed globen,.. but to be honest, i don't really think that the swedish bands that are playing in sweden are good so im not so into that whole arena thing...

sorry for the wrong information and thanks for corecting me:D

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 12:24:21 AM
Quote from: "Tamika"
ops!

alex you're right, i should thought of that.. but i kinda though that she ment whats the word? arena with a roof:P so i choosed globen,.. but to be honest, i don't really think that the swedish bands that are playing in sweden are good so im not so into that whole arena thing...

sorry for the wrong information and thanks for corecting me:D

!!!!!!!

You don't like Swedish bands? :(...

Our music scene has extreme quality in comparison to our population. We export the 3rd most music in the world (after the US and the UK) for a reason.

...But oh well, your loss, I guess ;)

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 10:00:32 AM
Well Alex i don't say that every swedish band is bad.. i like Hammerfall and the ark.. but "Shlager" really sucks and the whole Idol thing on tv isnt anything for me.. but i do like music from finland, like Him and the Rasmus... so what swedish band do you like?