• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Paging Yoshiki Discover People

Lee · 4794

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: August 21, 2010, 08:10:58 PM
I'm starting up a mission to get our tickets in form of X Japan tickets.

I've emailed the Yoshiki Discovery people, but I suspect those email addresses are probably dead.

I'll give that a few days before I start moving up the ladder. X's manger, Yoshiki's manger, etc.

In the mean time. If anyone has a copy of the promise that was made, if you saved a screen cap or something, I'd be grateful if you could upload it or email it to me.

Thanks.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 08:20:34 PM
Was this Yoshiki Discovery thing ever OFFICIAL? Like was Yoshiki actually involved in it/knew about it/supported it? I highly doubt it has any relevance now considering all of their up's and down's since that point. I'd say go for it if X Japan's management was involved but if they weren't, I doubt you will get anywhere lol. All I gotta say is for you guys counting on this, don't let the tickets that are on sale slip away because you're going to need them as a backup! Don't rest upon this :O

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 08:29:05 PM
Was this Yoshiki Discovery thing ever OFFICIAL? Like was Yoshiki actually involved in it/knew about it/supported it? I highly doubt it has any relevance now considering all of their up's and down's since that point. I'd say go for it if X Japan's management was involved but if they weren't, I doubt you will get anywhere lol. All I gotta say is for you guys counting on this, don't let the tickets that are on sale slip away because you're going to need them as a backup! Don't rest upon this :O

Well I found out the dude running it was legit. So we'll see. I emailed him, and another dude. Next step is X Japan management.

We really need a copy of the agreement to get this ball rolling. So we can show it to any of the new people involved. Now, I can't go to the USA shows because I'm in Japan. So I'm only going to devote so much time to this. If anyone else wants their tickets they are going to have to go out onto other forums and hunt for screen caps if we can't find them on a member here.

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 01:45:48 AM
I have all the emails sent by Penelope cus Im a packrat like that. I emailed Penelope/Nolan Braxell about the free tickets on Monday, the day tickets went on sale. I got no response and still havent, L.A. floor tickets slipped by me on Wed the 18th, I hated the world, found 2 Floor tickets on stubhub which came out cheaper in total than buying from livenation if I had jumped the gun. So i guess some good came out of it. Great success /Borat.

Moral of the story, dont rely on a promise made a little over a year ago.

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 06:18:53 AM
I have all the emails sent by Penelope cus Im a packrat like that. I emailed Penelope/Nolan Braxell about the free tickets on Monday, the day tickets went on sale. I got no response and still havent, L.A. floor tickets slipped by me on Wed the 18th, I hated the world, found 2 Floor tickets on stubhub which came out cheaper in total than buying from livenation if I had jumped the gun. So i guess some good came out of it. Great success /Borat.

Well, I don't expect to gain much but I'd like to at least get an answer from someone. I'm considering posting emails and phone numbers but I don't trust the internet to be responsible with that info haha.

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 08:12:10 AM

Can you forward me anything you have about the Ticket promise? I'm going to send it to X Japan's American touring manager.

theothereast@gmail.com

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 11:33:15 AM
Yeah sure, Im away from my home/computer but when i get to it I'll email it to you.

I doubt posting numbers would do any good considering like you said, the emails/numbers no longer work and a simple domain whois is pretty accessable.  But Ill be glad to help any way I can and wouldnt mind being reimbursted with free tickets. :)

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 12:11:07 PM
Can somebody tell me what this Yoshiki Discovery and those tickets are all about?
Just because I'm confused and curious....?_?

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 12:28:41 PM

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 01:21:43 PM

Offline Daylan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 03:54:16 PM
Nice one lee!
This is getting me more and more excited.
Any progress you've made? Good luck with this anyway. I'll be watching. :)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 04:17:32 PM
That's pretty good news for you guys! Now, I'm not trying to be crude in saying this but depending on the shows you guys are wanting to go to, don't get your hopes up for good seats because even if this guy comes through for you, it will be even later than now and from my knowledge of the Toronto show, the seats that are left are far back. It's all opinion though, some people don't care where they sit/stand, just as long as they are there.

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 08:28:07 PM
You should have been contacted today about your tickets.

You are getting them if you participated.

And to think. People think I'm terrible because I didn't like one fucking concert.