• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada - October 7th

Sander · 131254

Offline yocchan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: October 09, 2010, 08:49:59 PM
Thanx for sharing amazing films, those remind me the live was real !!
By the way, I found lots of blues on my knees( ;  ; )what did I do ? Also, my left hand is half num since the live...did I swing or waive my hand too much ?
I have lots of muscle ache now(>_<)

oha yoshiki

Offline LunaSlave

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: October 09, 2010, 08:54:44 PM
i haven't really posted at all about the show, 'cause quite honestly, i'm still in shock about it, sitting here in one of the shirts i bought at the concert. lol

i'll post when i can get the proper words to do so. i'm still so blown away that i can't summon the proper words for the experience.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: October 09, 2010, 09:11:01 PM

Thomas, did you film the whole show?

yup iv got the whole show, minus some of the drum solo and their bow at the end of the show

I.V.

X!!!

had an issure with endless rain so that should be up late tonight, art of life is in the middle of the upload to youtube, I hope that you guys are enjoying the vids as much as i am :) X!!!!!

LMFAO! In the X video, thats me at 3:09!! Thomas saw me and tapped me on the shoulder to do something for the camera! Swear to god i'm not lying, Thomas can vouch for me. Best night of my LIFE!!!

>~X~<

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: October 09, 2010, 09:25:06 PM

LMFAO! In the X video, thats me at 3:09!! Thomas saw me and tapped me on the shoulder to do something for the camera! Swear to god i'm not lying, Thomas can vouch for me. Best night of my LIFE!!!

pfft what are you talking about, i was there just minding my business filming and jumping like a mad man when you came over begging me to film you........But in all seriousness Brandons telling the truth lol

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: October 09, 2010, 10:35:17 PM
Art of life

man i love this song, and sugizo's violin bit in the beginning was a nice surprise!

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #485 on: October 10, 2010, 02:16:00 AM
I am loving all of the clips and stories you've all posted. The show was all I've been thinking about the last couple of days!

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: October 10, 2010, 04:38:40 AM
Silent Jealousy,

Even though the guy who's recorded it has split it into two parts, for some reason he still didn't managed to get to the last line (thanks for posting the clip anyway! Whoever you are). The clip's good quality though.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:40:11 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline dksu

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: October 10, 2010, 06:19:53 AM
^ That is AMAZING quality. Wow.

Offline wohjai

• View Profile
Reply #488 on: October 10, 2010, 07:34:11 AM
HEY EVERYONE!!!

I just finished uploading my epic videos of the concert at Massey Hall. I think it's one of, if not, the best set of videos on YouTube. It took all of today to upload all 5 videos, which equates to roughly 50 minutes of HD Video.

Ergghh...my right ear is still somewhat ringing  :-\

I wanted to share all of them with you, which are posted on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/wohjai

Enjoy. Comment. Like. Subscribe. Whatever. 4th row baby!

Offline sukisyo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: October 10, 2010, 08:29:15 AM
Thank you for posting the videos wohjai!
When he says "I love you" my heart positively swells with happiness (and my keyboard becomes soaked with drool XD). I was so proud when he came out wearing that flag. Am I the only one jealous when some of the other cities get more mention on his twitter? 

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: October 10, 2010, 11:34:37 AM
HEY EVERYONE!!!

I just finished uploading my epic videos of the concert at Massey Hall. I think it's one of, if not, the best set of videos on YouTube. It took all of today to upload all 5 videos, which equates to roughly 50 minutes of HD Video.

Ergghh...my right ear is still somewhat ringing  :-\

I wanted to share all of them with you, which are posted on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/wohjai

Enjoy. Comment. Like. Subscribe. Whatever. 4th row baby!

Its a very good set, thanks for uploading!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: October 10, 2010, 01:32:18 PM
Thank you for posting the videos wohjai!
When he says "I love you" my heart positively swells with happiness (and my keyboard becomes soaked with drool XD). I was so proud when he came out wearing that flag. Am I the only one jealous when some of the other cities get more mention on his twitter? 

I also wish he would have talked about us more! :( The Massey Hall concert was one of the best attended ones and we were really enthusiastic. :P But Toronto I guess is not as big of a deal (business wise) as LA/Chicago/NY.  ::) So we have to settle for an honorable mention. Regardless , they at least came, had  a great performance and we had a great night! :P
Hopefully we started a tradition and who cares if we get mentioned or not as long as they are willing to come back again and again! ;D

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: October 10, 2010, 01:45:29 PM
thanks for uploading

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #493 on: October 10, 2010, 02:27:59 PM
Wohjai your videos are AWESOME!!! Thank you!!

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #494 on: October 10, 2010, 05:17:18 PM
Simply AMAZING videos!

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: October 10, 2010, 05:39:06 PM
wow those are awesome vids, really nice work, thanks for posting!

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #496 on: October 10, 2010, 08:26:54 PM
Fabulous videos, Wohjai! thank you for sharing with us!  ;D

OOH! And APO! And DIRU! Even BETTER! Great footage. My eyes and ears are very happy.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:24:39 PM by Faestian »

Offline wohjai

• View Profile
Reply #497 on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:44 PM
Thanks all ^^   :)  ;D
Yeah I kinda wanted more than "wonderful" for his twitter post for Toronto. But anything is great. I was about to cry during his piano solos...so beautiful. It's kind of a bummer that we couldn't sell out Massey. I noticed a large section of empty seats on the left side of the balcony. I guess since it's their first time here, people aren't as familiar, but still it was a good show up. I wish he'd post the twitpic from the ending where they all gather infront of the crowd and pose like the shot he posted from the Chicago show. I'm sure everyone's heart melted when he said I love you.  :D

Is Toronto like super lucky or what this year? We got 4 shows this year from Miyavi, Dir En Grey, D'espairs Ray and X-Japan and the only one I didn't go to was the D'espairs Ray one. We're sooo lucky this year. Great year!! Wish I could've filmed some of that Miyavi show but he said he didn't want people filming so I'll respect that since Miyavi requested it.

Btw are any of these you guys?
You were standing in the aisle beside my seats and you look familiar to the photos previously posted. I saw the Quebec flag like 2 rows ahead of me  ;D

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: October 11, 2010, 04:08:18 AM
There was a couple behind me at the show who were pretty annoyed with the constant screaming/yelling of "X!!!". One of eventually got up and said, "Okay guys, we GET it". I was surprised to see someone at the show who wasn't familiar with this sorta thing. I guess in a way I can't blame them - maybe they were just metal fans who liked a few of their songs and decided to check them out live.

Overall, that concert was amazing... I'm hoping that it will convince them to come back one day. :) I carried my Yoshiki and Pata plushies around (my g/f had the Pata one with her) and I didn't see anyone else with them haha.

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline Vonleo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: October 11, 2010, 09:35:13 AM
Went to the concert it was a freaking blast my buddies and i lost our voices haha we were in the second balcony on the left side what was annoying was their was a kid and a father that just stood and watched...no emotion...nothing no cheering either. Whats the point in coming to a concert and not cheering? but in the end it was such an amazing concert! haha i also noticed a few people actually left massey hall when toshi said bye bye so they basically missed like 3 songs.

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #500 on: October 11, 2010, 01:44:17 PM
Went to the concert it was a freaking blast my buddies and i lost our voices haha we were in the second balcony on the left side what was annoying was their was a kid and a father that just stood and watched...no emotion...nothing no cheering either. Whats the point in coming to a concert and not cheering? but in the end it was such an amazing concert! haha i also noticed a few people actually left massey hall when toshi said bye bye so they basically missed like 3 songs.

I noticed the people leaving too! What the hell? A lot of people were pretty stoic but in my experience Toronto crowds are incredibly stoic and boring (no offense). I've seen many artists at concerts asking us if we're ok and telling us to move. I can only compare to Montreal and New York crowds because they are the only other places I've seen shows, but it really is a different atmosphere. I was actually happy to see that the majority of people were moving.

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: October 11, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
Endless Rain

Alright thats it lol their all up. This was a night to remember for all of us....and thats an understatement. I cant begin to express how amazing it was. But I/we will be able to remember the night for a loooong time with all the videos and pictures that have been posted X

Offline LunaSlave

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: October 11, 2010, 04:55:42 PM
stoic? really? wow. around me, NOBODY was stoic. everyone seemed 110% into it...

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: October 11, 2010, 05:04:44 PM
Well I agree with the fact that we are stoic in most instances when it comes to concerts, unless your a real die hard.. But when it came to X Im in LunaSlaves boat. Everyone around me was bouncing off the walls and those who weren't we just and awe lol

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: October 11, 2010, 05:10:54 PM
Agreed, all around me it was nothing but crazy cult fans willing to die for this performance. Everybody seemed to be into their jaw-dropping performance, it was stunning and amazing! I still get chills thinking about it!

>~X~<

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #505 on: October 11, 2010, 05:43:02 PM
The people around me weren't stoic either. While not many went crazy, I could tell they were having a very good time!

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: October 11, 2010, 05:54:22 PM
Whats the point in coming to a concert and not cheering?

Listening to the music  ;D

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: October 11, 2010, 06:13:08 PM
Whats the point in coming to a concert and not cheering?

Listening to the music   

Exactly! I realy realy hope for less screamings in Europe during the songs! I want hear the music!!!

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: October 11, 2010, 06:44:03 PM

Exactly! I realy realy hope for less screamings in Europe during the songs! I want hear the music!!!

No chance for that in Germany. At most of the jrock-shows I attended the fangirls effortlessly screamed louder than the band could play ...

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: October 11, 2010, 06:58:36 PM
Screaming is just part of these shows. They are rock/metal shows and mosh-pits, screaming fans are an integral part of that world. And about being stoic: I sure as hell wasn't! My hubby was quiet because he had an exhausting day at work and was barely able to stand on his feet. My little one was going since 7 am that day. By 9:30 it was long passed his bed time but he was holding out till the end. He was just a bit quieter. So I guess the younger members of the audience were tired. Some parents came with the kids because they had to and it wasn't their cup of tea and I guess some of the audience were not used to a rock concert atmosphere...

I am NOT a fangirl!