Giving gifts at live shows?

LoveMeLemoned · 3879

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
on: August 17, 2010, 06:13:51 AM
Since I'm more than likely attending the show in NYC, I was wondering if anybody could help me get a small gift to Toshi?
It wouldn't be anything huge at all, most likely a drawing-sized thing at most. I was redirected here for this purpose actually!... any help is greatly appreciated.  ;D

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 09:42:16 AM
Usually it's possible to give the presents to the staff before/after the concert. I don't know if X is planning on having autograph sessions after the shows, but I doubt it - 3000 fans is a bit too much.

Speaking of which *hopes Ra:IN got his big bottle of strong Estonian liqueur*

This is my administrator color.

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:30 AM
Alright. :) X Japan staff will look different from venue staff, hopefully? I'm basically a concert noob, since east coast concerts pretty much never happen, but I assume all the X Japan staff will have some form of ID that makes them stand out. I'll try and give it to them before the show if I'm lucky enough, but after might just be easier unless the venue staff starts shooing us out ASAP. (it happened at the last concert I went to. D: )

Thank you!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 07:24:26 PM
Try to contact the venue and ask what they would suggest or if they could assist you in any way.
Most likely you would not be the first one with this question.

I got help from the staff at Massey Hall and now I know exactly how I can get gifts to X Japan and it is guaranteed that they will receive them. :)

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 07:20:38 AM
Now that I've got a ticket secured, I'll make time to do that too. Thank you for the suggestion. :D