• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Nissan Stadium live August 14th '10 ~Saikai no yoru~

Sander · 77076

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: August 20, 2010, 11:40:21 AM
I know we have a torrent now, but I.V from the 14th is finally on youtube, only the song not all the "in the raaiin" audience participation beforehand.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY3JPzUVI3M[/youtube]

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: August 21, 2010, 12:40:52 AM
August 14th day is on jpopsuki in HD, its over 6gb in size!! Gonna download it now! ^_^

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: August 21, 2010, 01:49:55 AM
>.< i downloading the 720pixel resolution (dvd quality) , thinking about downloading 1080HD version, lol

Ex denxdenx

Offline peso

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: August 21, 2010, 08:11:36 AM
Just watched the DVD last night and the concert fucking sucks donkey fuck.
It's sad to see how a great band has been reduced to this.
Long breaks, running around the stage, talking to the audience but what about the music?
It's a fucking rock concert, only the songs are missing.
I was counting that within the 1st hour they had played 3 real songs which were Jade, Rusty Nail and Kurenai. Yeah, they played the acoustic Say Anything but I don't count it.

If Yoshiki really has such a hard time playing drums that he needs to have a long break after every 2 songs, maybe he should just quit. Get a real drummer, or even better, use old Yoshiki playbacks. He should just play the piano and write the songs.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: August 21, 2010, 10:23:19 AM
Also I'm getting annoyed with Yoshiki's persistance to ignore/forget basically every song before Dahlia except for the top three popular rock songs, Oh wait, they didn't even play Week End this time. Its rediculous to constantly ignore 3/4 of your song library.

Imagine if Iron Maiden from now on only ever played songs from 'A matter of life and death' and the new album 'final frontier', and the only songs they ever played from their previous 100/1000/whatever albums before that were 'Run to the Hills' 'Number of the Beast' and 'Iron Maiden'. Its really sad and pathetic.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:26:02 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: August 21, 2010, 10:37:41 AM
Torrent update:  14th is ready but we wait till the 15ht is ready then we combine them and make nice dvd from.
                        This should be done monday. We do our best, we have upload  to avi so the size is smaller and better quality.
                         the concert are ripped from WowWow and have good quality but the files are very large we have used programs to make them smaller and remain  quality.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: August 21, 2010, 10:58:56 AM
Imagine if Iron Maiden from now on only ever played songs from 'A matter of life and death' and the new album 'final frontier', and the only songs they ever played from their previous 100/1000/whatever albums before that were 'Run to the Hills' 'Number of the Beast' and 'Iron Maiden'. Its really sad and pathetic.

Or imagine if Guns N' Roses only played songs from Appetite for Destruction and Chinese Democracy and would ignore the Use your Illusion albums almost completely ... ah, wait a minute. Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

EDIT: And don't get me wrong. I'd also like to here more old songs, just pointing out that there are other bands doing that.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:41:50 PM by Matthias »

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: August 21, 2010, 03:11:01 PM
Torrent update:  14th is ready but we wait till the 15ht is ready then we combine them and make nice dvd from.
                        This should be done monday. We do our best, we have upload  to avi so the size is smaller and better quality.
                         the concert are ripped from WowWow and have good quality but the files are very large we have used programs to make them smaller and remain  quality.

Oh goody!  Can't wait.  I know they're on Jpop Suki but you need to register for that and it doesn't look like an easy thing to do...

We are X!!!!!

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: August 21, 2010, 03:38:26 PM

This news make my day !!
Can't Wait !!!!

And why i cannot find any 15th vids on youtube....

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: August 21, 2010, 03:59:34 PM
Because the 15th one hasn't been released yet

hi there

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: August 21, 2010, 07:41:55 PM
For those who can't download the torrent, Endless Rain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xREUz7tfoeE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_Cc-iyEfQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:43:58 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: August 21, 2010, 08:06:48 PM
Thanks Ulquiorra!
Cool to see Sugizo finally playing guitar in this song!
(That popsuki thing, I don't find how to registrate, so I'll wait the brother of ana-lepard fix something for us, and thanks in advance for that!!!)

Ulquiorra, did you listen to the little bit from 'Crystal piano' from ToshI on his myspace?

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: August 21, 2010, 08:40:41 PM
Yeah I have, you suggested that I listen to that a week ago I think, sounded fantastic, thanks for linking me to that.

Offline peso

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: August 22, 2010, 12:39:44 AM
Also I'm getting annoyed with Yoshiki's persistance to ignore/forget basically every song before Dahlia except for the top three popular rock songs, Oh wait, they didn't even play Week End this time. Its rediculous to constantly ignore 3/4 of your song library.

This is getting off topic but didn't they do something like that on the previous US tour?
Mostly songs from Brave New World, Dance of Death and A Matter of Life And Death, one new song (El Dorado) and a couple of old classics. But on the other hand I guess that makes sense 'cos the last tour was the Somewhere Back in Time Tour and they played only old songs. Also all those 3 new albums are pretty damn good so I don't complain about hearing those. I dunno what they played for example in Finland a while ago 'cos I couldn't go see them.

But at least Maiden can still do real concerts even though the drummer is 56 years old and the rest of them couple of year younger. In their 50s anyway.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: August 22, 2010, 01:08:35 AM
Well, they will have to do something o stage for about 2-3 hrs. I don't think that they would play Art of life (like ever again) so eventually they will have to play some of their older songs or Yoshiki will actually has to come up with enough new material to fill the time. ;D

And don't forget that the members of Iron Maiden are sturdy English boys. Sturdy is not how I would describe the average Japanese male.
XDDDD

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline headpower

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: August 22, 2010, 01:29:21 AM
Who is going to dress up in full hide gear, red hair, pinkspider jacket and the red goggles?

Offline sugizo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: August 22, 2010, 03:47:35 AM

I love watching X concerts at the highest quality possible. :)  Will you be able to upload the higher quality ones?  Or does anyone know if these already exist?

Either way, thank you for the contributions! :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:18:03 AM by sugizo »

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: August 22, 2010, 08:51:13 AM
I have seen a blu-ray (BD-50, 1920x1080i) version of 14th WOWOW broadcast on a trade site...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:56:42 AM by Menacia »

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: August 22, 2010, 02:44:49 PM

oh, good news, thank you ^^

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: August 22, 2010, 04:10:24 PM
I have seen a blu-ray (BD-50, 1920x1080i) version of 14th WOWOW broadcast on a trade site...

OMG WANT! that would be amazing....so jpop suki has the HD version? Last time I went on there it said I needed an invite or something to download? o_O

Where's the place that everyones downloading the whole show from in the best quality possible? I don't care how big the file is/how long it will take. Just trying to find the best quality available.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:12:52 PM by Feudal »

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: August 22, 2010, 05:46:59 PM
jpop suki got both hdtv and dvd

Ex denxdenx

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: August 22, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
I just finished watching the 14/08 show (DVD jpopsuki download), and I have to say in my humble opinion it's the best show they've done since the reunion. I understand what alot of people are saying about the setlist and the huge gaps but I personally loved it. Here's a couple of observations I'd like to share...
- Toshi's vocals were absolutely awesome. The best post reunion and IMO the best since the Violence In Jealousy lives. He completely stole the show.
- Sugizo has finally learnt how to play solos with Pata. Previously, when the 2 played dual solos (ie in X and Endless Rain), Sugizo used too much vibrato which didn't sound too good when Pata doesn't use alot of vibrato.
- The I.V. intro sounded ridiculously long but watching the live I loved it and enjoyed Toshi and Yoshiki's interaction with the crowd.
- If Endless Rain is on the new album, well, they still used Yoshiki's old drum track from Blue Blood, the same one they've always used.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 07:15:06 PM by Niwatorinator »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: August 22, 2010, 06:15:32 PM
So yea, anyone wanna hook me up?! Anyone got a jpopsuki account they don't mind sharing? Desperate here.

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: August 22, 2010, 06:35:17 PM
So yea, anyone wanna hook me up?! Anyone got a jpopsuki account they don't mind sharing? Desperate here.

I have one invite but as Menacia said there are better versions out there than the one at jpopsuki.

Offline Selaiah

• Too-shy-to-post
  • Rookie
  • Because the alternative is unthinkable....
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: August 22, 2010, 06:55:11 PM
I just finished watching the 14/08 show (DVD jpopsuki download), and I have to say in my humble opinion it's the best show they've down since the reunion. I understand what alot of people are saying about the setlist and the huge gaps but I personally loved it. Here's a couple of observations I'd like to share...
- Toshi's vocals were absolutely awesome. The best post reunion and IMO the best since the Violence In Jealousy lives. He completely stole the show.
- Sugizo has finally learnt how to play solos with Pata. Previously, when the 2 played dual solos (ie in X and Endless Rain), Sugizo used too much vibrato which didn't sound too good when pata doesn't use alot of vibrato.
- The I.V. intro sounded ridiculously long but watching the live I loved it and enjoyed Toshi and Yoshiki's interaction with the crowd.
- If Endless Rain is on the new album, well, they still used Yoshiki's old drum track from Blue Blood, the same one they've always used.

Thoughts?
I agree with you. Toshis voice was incredible and seeing what was going on onstage make such things like the veeerrry long I.V. intro understandable. I really liked it to watch Toshi and Yoshiki having fun running around in the middle of the audiance. And it was also great for the people in the audiance.

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: August 22, 2010, 07:28:44 PM
and I have to agree with Hypno that they've almost got to the right amount of hide references. Kurenai intro, the tobe tobe part in X and Toshi mentioning him several times. I think Sugizo should play the Rusty Nail solo tho. and perhaps they could play Sadistic Desire or Scars as a live musical tribute.
Saying that tho, the Japanese audience lose their fucking mind still whenever he appears or is mentioned. So Yoshiki may have it right despite what we think...

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: August 22, 2010, 07:34:22 PM
and I have to agree with Hypno that they've almost got to the right amount of hide references. Kurenai intro, the tobe tobe part in X and Toshi mentioning him several times. I think Sugizo should play the Rusty Nail solo tho. and perhaps they could play Sadistic Desire or Scars as a live musical tribute.
Saying that tho, the Japanese audience lose their fucking mind still whenever he appears or is mentioned. So Yoshiki may have it right despite what we think...

Well it works for the Japanese audience and probably would work for us old fans on this side of the pond as well. But I'm sure that the new fans on occasion must think "wtf"....

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: August 22, 2010, 07:42:55 PM
For sure. A lot of care has to be taken into account about hide for this tour. But fans are so diversified, so X will never be able to get it right. Too much hide, not enough hide...  It will be interesting to see the balance of references. ( for you lucky SOBs in the US!)

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: August 22, 2010, 07:48:03 PM
For sure. A lot of care has to be taken into account about hide for this tour. But fans are so diversified, so X will never be able to get it right. Too much hide, not enough hide...  It will be interesting to see the balance of references. ( for you lucky SOBs in the US!)

*cough* I'm from Canada...

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: August 22, 2010, 07:49:26 PM
hahaha oops sorry... Australia here.