• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Nissan Stadium live August 15th '10 ~Manatsu no yoru~

Sander · 49463

Offline Radi3nt

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: August 16, 2010, 06:01:45 AM
Videos of two shows are being deleted by Youtube due to Copyright. Let's wait for torrents T_T

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: August 16, 2010, 07:29:32 AM
I downloaded them all, if anyone needs them. Let me know! ^_^

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #122 on: August 16, 2010, 08:18:49 AM
I downloaded them all, if anyone needs them. Let me know! ^_^

Please reupload SE Tears and X, thank you m(_ _)m

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: August 16, 2010, 09:35:45 AM
Here u go! ^_^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGjCnzbxhWo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPHWzHGq8PE[/youtube]

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:00 AM
Seeing Taiji play with them is awesome, next to that the highlight of the video for me is that people shouted louder for Toshi during the "we are!!" segment then they did for Yoshiki, which is how it always should be.

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: August 16, 2010, 11:12:19 AM
Hello.

how was your sunday?   I was at front row again.
The show was good. 
I have pictures made i try to post when my brother come here he is working on WowWow torrent.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: August 16, 2010, 02:01:51 PM
I went to both concerts.  Spent the 2 days in Yokohama soaking up the atmosphere.  It was stinking, stinking hot.  I don't know how Toshi manages to get around in all that garb in this kind of weather.  He really is changing his style.  Looking more and more like a Christmas tree!  I like his style about 2 years ago.  Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

Just a few observations...

The lighting effects were brilliant.  Just so pretty.  As the concerts started at 5.30pm it was still light but as the night progressed the lighting got better and better.  Watching the audience with all their pen lights was so lovely.

When Yoshiki and Toshi appeared from the pyramid it was a wonderful surprise.  Unexpected.  The second night it was no surprise to see Yoshiki pop up there as we knew it would happen!

There was quite clearly less hide presence than ever before...apart from, however, the number of hide cosplayers.  They were out in force as usual.

I enjoyed Toshi on the drums.  Quite funny (I thought he was quite good but I'm no musician so who knows).

Personally, I was disappointed that the concerts began with Jade only because I like the "traditional" openers (for eg, Rusty Nail, World Anthem, Prologue...).  But, they need to progress so I can accept it.

As great as the concerts were (and they were) I still enjoyed last year's concerts at Tokyo Dome more.  Perhaps that's because they were my first X Japan concerts.

Oh, and they had the new pachinko machines in the foyer areas.  Hmmm, hard to see as people were milled around them.  They looked kind of funny....very gimmicky.  They didn't do anything much for me.

I wish X Japan continuing success and hope that all goes well on their upcoming US tour.

We are X!!!!!

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #127 on: August 16, 2010, 02:14:49 PM
Here u go! ^_^

Thank you so much X3

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: August 16, 2010, 02:58:24 PM
Actually, just watching the 'X' footage with Taiji, I noticed his right hand picking was only going half the speed of the original bass arrangement. (look at Heath for context). I think Taiji's motor skills have been profoundly effected by his past injuries... hence only 1 song and no Voiceless Screaming etc.

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: August 17, 2010, 07:55:23 AM
I figured as much. The man is lucky to be alive, and I'm sure that while he loves to make music he just can't play the way he used to. We love him, though. And the people who did see him are lucky, because who knows if Taiji will ever be able to play live again?

Offline Radi3nt

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: August 17, 2010, 02:40:48 PM
Anyone have videos of Jade,Rusty Nail and Say Anything?

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: August 17, 2010, 03:35:07 PM
Does anyone know a site where we can download both concerts?

We are X!!!!!

Offline Radi3nt

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: August 17, 2010, 03:45:06 PM
xradical has the 14th night video on their sharing board.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: August 17, 2010, 03:45:44 PM
The videos that were taken down yesterday have been reuploaded by someone else, just go check x-japan videos *today* on youtube. I'm hoping they're not reuploads but from someone else who also recorded the concert, but he's uploaded the exact same songs, Kurenai, jade, say anything acoustic, Born to be Free ect." so theyr'e probably just reuploads.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: August 17, 2010, 03:48:00 PM
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but I'm signed up at xradicaldreamers and have been looking in what I think is the sharing board for a while and I don't see it there at all.

Ah, I need 45 posts. Well someone must have uploaded it somewhere already.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:52:00 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: August 17, 2010, 05:50:23 PM
I figured as much. The man is lucky to be alive, and I'm sure that while he loves to make music he just can't play the way he used to. We love him, though. And the people who did see him are lucky, because who knows if Taiji will ever be able to play live again?

Dude, he's in a band right now and they play. (check the X songs and the song section, he can still play)

He played in KRA last year. And with Akira Takasaki.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:58:21 PM by Lee »

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #136 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:15 PM

Dude, he's in a band right now and they play. (check the X songs and the song section, he can still play)

awesome, they play miscast and smells like teen spirit!! xD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:26:57 PM by myuu »

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: August 17, 2010, 07:39:53 PM

He can still play, I wouldn't dispute that. But there's nothing he played in that gig which requires playing anywhere near as fast as he would have to for X. When there are close-ups of him playing, you can see that he's playing reletively simplistic stuff.

Offline voicelesscreamer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: August 18, 2010, 12:51:42 AM
He dont have time to practice with X Japan , caz X Japan busy at Lollipalooza and others

Its late decision to have Taiji :)

Everybody play simple things when don't have time to practice :)

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: August 20, 2010, 02:04:04 PM
torrent for 15th>??

Ex denxdenx

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: August 20, 2010, 02:31:33 PM
We are still working on torrents. My friend mother had car accident the torrent should be done monday

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: August 20, 2010, 03:30:51 PM
thanks for the info anna

Ex denxdenx

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: August 20, 2010, 03:41:16 PM
He dont have time to practice with X Japan , caz X Japan busy at Lollipalooza and others

Taiji wrote the bass parts for X, Heath has merely replicated them since joining the band. Taiji should have had no problem remembering his own parts. On the evidence of these two shows it appears that Heath is currently the superior bassist in terms of actual playing ability. Taiji's brain injuries almost certainly have played a part in this, but it's quite interesting food for thought for the Taiji fans who were expecting him to come out and play his signature tapping solo and make Heath look like an amateur.

Also, interestingly enough - I don't think this is the first time the two have taken a stage together.

Offline voicelesscreamer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:20 PM

Taiji wrote the bass parts for X, Heath has merely replicated them since joining the band. Taiji should have had no problem remembering his own parts. On the evidence of these two shows it appears that Heath is currently the superior bassist in terms of actual playing ability. Taiji's brain injuries almost certainly have played a part in this, but it's quite interesting food for thought for the Taiji fans who were expecting him to come out and play his signature tapping solo and make Heath look like an amateur.

Also, interestingly enough - I don't think this is the first time the two have taken a stage together.

Taiji brain problem is call eplipsy , it mean he usually healthful , but some time he get a eplipsy tantrum ( sorry , I dont know if its right word ) . Do you mean Taiji had a eplipsy at Yokohama live , on stage ?!  Oh no !!  Poor Taiji !! :( :(

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: August 20, 2010, 10:48:45 PM
You mean an epileptical crisis I suppose.
So far as I know, all went well at the Yokohama live! No fall outs!

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #145 on: August 20, 2010, 11:53:43 PM
Epileptic episodes are called either Grand Mal Seizures (bad ones) or Petite Mal Seizures (minor ones) Frightening to witness, but gratefully the patient has no memory of them. It was so incredible to see Taiji back with them. I am beginning to think the world is going to end. First I saw Miyavi in concert, and now I will see X in concert, and I have seen Taiji play with them again via internet. I can die happy after October 3! LMAO!

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: August 22, 2010, 01:17:19 AM
Unfinished & X with taiji.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Q5RT99eck&feature=search[/youtube]

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: August 22, 2010, 07:48:31 AM
Thanks a lot. Unfinished sounds awesome.

Offline merrick-chan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: August 22, 2010, 07:52:41 AM
SOMEONE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO POST THE 8/15 PERFORMANCES...^_^

DRUM SOLO

BORN TO BE FREE

ENDLESS RAIN

lavender

Reply #149 on: August 22, 2010, 01:21:46 PM
thanks a lot for the 8.15 video, very good
but I still waiting for the full ver.