• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan North American Tour

Sander · 79144

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: August 18, 2010, 10:59:55 AM
I'll wait for the Paris gig.  I can not see overseas concert because of school. I skip school the next 5 weeks. To be with my mother  in japan.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #151 on: August 18, 2010, 12:19:06 PM
Changed the topic title - this is a bit more accurate than the last one :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: August 18, 2010, 02:21:49 PM
Awaiting on the TicketMaster website for the Massey Hall ticket sales to open so I can swipe myself a ticket for the Toronto show. I'll have my X tickets in 40 minutes!! XDD

>~X~<

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: August 18, 2010, 02:30:58 PM
So Hypno, are we going to get a seperate forum/topic for each of the shows? :D

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: August 18, 2010, 03:09:32 PM
I just got my ticket to X Japan in Toronto! But holy crap! I was reloading that page every 3 seconds for the final few minutes before tickets opened, and still only got row E on the floor! Still a good seat, but holy crap, so many people hovering that page...

>~X~<

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: August 18, 2010, 03:15:08 PM
Got the tickets to Massey Hall! Section RSF Row K

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: August 18, 2010, 03:16:12 PM
I just got my ticket to X Japan in Toronto! But holy crap! I was reloading that page every 3 seconds for the final few minutes before tickets opened, and still only got row E on the floor! Still a good seat, but holy crap, so many people hovering that page...

I'm pretty sure that the first couple of rows are probably already reserved for other people (i.e. radio station giveaways, VIPs, etc.)

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: August 18, 2010, 03:19:18 PM
VIPs should be up on  the f*ing balcony so the rest of us could enjoy the show . I mean we actually PAID for our tickets!

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: August 18, 2010, 03:24:22 PM
RSF rowL

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: August 18, 2010, 03:30:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that the first couple of rows are probably already reserved for other people (i.e. radio station giveaways, VIPs, etc.)

I guess that would make sense, but they wouldn`t have that many seats reserved. We`ll probably see first row X Japan tickets on eBay soon for insane amounts of money. But at least my seat is still good, really good view of the stage, and since its assigned seats unlike a pit, you don`t really need to rush in to ensure a good spot...but i`ll be still be rushing in to get first dibs on merchandise!

The only bad thing about not having the pit is that if they play Orgasm, we can`t mosh. All we get to do is just kinda dance around in our seats...which is awkward for a rock concert, lol. XDD

>~X~<

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: August 18, 2010, 03:34:45 PM

I guess that would make sense, but they wouldn`t have that many seats reserved. We`ll probably see first row X Japan tickets on eBay soon for insane amounts of money. But at least my seat is still good, really good view of the stage, and since its assigned seats unlike a pit, you don`t really need to rush in to ensure a good spot...but i`ll be still be rushing in to get first dibs on merchandise!

The only bad thing about not having the pit is that if they play Orgasm, we can`t mosh. All we get to do is just kinda dance around in our seats...which is awkward for a rock concert, lol. XDD

I can just see the X Jump! LOL

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: August 18, 2010, 03:45:45 PM

I can just see the X Jump! LOL

Lolz, with Massey Hall being as old as it is (since 1894), when we X jump, we`re going to bring that place down! We`re going to X jump, then the balcony and gallery are going to come crashing down on us!! Then North America will REALLY know who brings the house down! XDD

>~X~<

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: August 18, 2010, 03:50:12 PM
Just finished getting my tix! I know how you guys feel! OMG! I clicked the second it hit ten and had the thing searching and the first thing that popped up was row K i was like WHAT!? so I tried for nearly an hour lol ended up getting row C!!! figured it's a gamble to let it go trying for B or A. Damn what a screwed up system. Can't wait to go!!!!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: August 18, 2010, 03:55:30 PM
You know since Massey Hall is in an old fashioned theatre style the first few rows might not give you the best view. You would be looking up at their crotch ;D

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: August 18, 2010, 03:59:01 PM
You know since Massey Hall is in an old fashioned theatre style the first few rows might not give you the best view. You would be looking up at their crotch ;D

/cough jealous...:)

The stage is actually not that high. Look at some concert footage or pics and you'll see people from the front row standing up against it able to have their arms resting on the stage floor. It's about up to their chests. I'm pretty happy for row C :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:02:32 PM by Feudal »

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: August 18, 2010, 04:03:02 PM
Nope! ;D I had to get 4 tickets together so I'm happy with row K

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: August 18, 2010, 04:05:34 PM
Yea I had to order 3 and it was giving me hell..bouncing back and forth from row R, P, E, K, then it said balcony..LOL then had a heart attack when C popped up so grabbed it. We'll all have a grand time.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: August 18, 2010, 04:06:47 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if we could place gifts on the stage for them or if security would kick our ass..

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: August 18, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
Yea I had to order 3 and it was giving me hell..bouncing back and forth from row R, P, E, K, then it said balcony..LOL then had a heart attack when C popped up so grabbed it. We'll all have a grand time.

It will be fun! I got hubby to buy the tickets , so I couldn't expect him to really try and try again. He is not a convert as of yet. I'm working on it though!

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: August 18, 2010, 04:28:26 PM
Heh, convert. I'll be bringing my own convert into the family of X fandom.  :P

Fun indeed! I could only afford side gallery tickets myself, but it's first row side gallery and it's one of the sections beside center gallery so I ain't complaining. Sure was a bitch ordering though. They wouldn't take my pay-as-you-go card on the Massey Hall site so I had ta call in and even then still had ta convince them that it's a real credit card!

Hmmm, I wonder if we could place gifts on the stage for them or if security would kick our ass..

I figure if you ask politely and it's not a concealed gift they'd be cool with it.  :)

Lolz, with Massey Hall being as old as it is (since 1894), when we X jump, we`re going to bring that place down! We`re going to X jump, then the balcony and gallery are going to come crashing down on us!! Then North America will REALLY know who brings the house down! XDD

Score! An X Japan show and a ride!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:31:51 PM by Unoriginal Name X »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: August 18, 2010, 04:31:12 PM

That's a good question, I bet they would be looked at by staff and if appropriate, given to them backstage or something. I think if most of us are respective and not crazy like we want to grab them and all that, we will get some reception!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: August 18, 2010, 06:07:12 PM

That's a good question, I bet they would be looked at by staff and if appropriate, given to them backstage or something. I think if most of us are respective and not crazy like we want to grab them and all that, we will get some reception!

No grabbing?! Feudal you're no fun! ;D

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: August 18, 2010, 06:38:25 PM
XD! Could you imagine touching one of them? There would be people just dropping to the floor. This is still all too much to take in at once, I'm really excited but it hasn't all sunk in yet. The few nights before the show will be sleepless for me LOL all of us going to Toronto show, lets show them Toronto is worth coming back to! Let's raise the roof on that place, X Jumps and loud singing!!!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: August 18, 2010, 06:48:24 PM
XD! Could you imagine touching one of them?
Yes, yes I could! ;D

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: August 18, 2010, 07:01:41 PM

/cough jealous...:)

The stage is actually not that high. Look at some concert footage or pics and you'll see people from the front row standing up against it able to have their arms resting on the stage floor. It's about up to their chests. I'm pretty happy for row C :D

The views you get in Massey Hall aren't that bad, unless you get the very side views in the balcony or gallery. Just check out this interactive seating view thing I found on the website for Massey Hall! -> http://www.masseyhall.com/mh_seatingplans_popup

>~X~<

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #175 on: August 18, 2010, 07:10:25 PM
So Hypno, are we going to get a seperate forum/topic for each of the shows? :D
I'm on a bus to my university town now, I'll arrive in... an hour or so, I'll post the threads then :)

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: August 18, 2010, 07:27:15 PM
Also, change the forum description. This isn't the 2008 tour anymore :-P

Offline darthchilli

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: August 18, 2010, 07:41:56 PM
my friends and I bought up most of the front row for Vancity show. hell yea!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: August 18, 2010, 08:32:20 PM
my friends and I bought up most of the front row for Vancity show. hell yea!

For Toronto show? I are confused. Explain!

Nvm just realized you meant Vancouver City show. D'oh! Have fun!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:46:12 PM by Feudal »

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #179 on: August 18, 2010, 09:57:08 PM
The separate threads for the concerts are up! Please discuss any specific concerts there, use this thread only for general talk about the World Tour's North American leg!