• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan North American Tour

Sander · 79139

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: August 16, 2010, 10:58:07 PM
Btw, should I open a thread for each concert - for meet ups and, later, setlists and such...?

I'd say yes, but then again I've been an X Japan fan for too long to take anything for granted. Even ticket sales xD
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 11:28:26 PM by Hypno »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: August 16, 2010, 11:08:08 PM
Yes! It will be easier to follow with different threads.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: August 16, 2010, 11:09:12 PM
To Astralmind :
Can't you change the date for the honeymoon? Your husband will understand it, or make X concert part from your honeymoon. Anyway congratulations for you and your husband!!!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 11:09:15 PM
MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE COMPLETE!!! I'll be on the pc like a rabid beast refreshing Ticketmaster the morning of Wed. 18th!!! FOR ALL OF US GOING TO TORONTO SHOW WE NEED TO DO AN X MEET UP! I'm putting money they will be staying at the Royal York (knowing Yoshiki's good tastes) lets go find him/them!!!!
Well since they have a concert in Chicago the day before the Toronto live, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd take an overnight bus (as Yoshiki's private jet might be a bit expensive). But after the concert, why not....

Btw, should I open a thread for each concert - for meet ups and, later, setlists and such...?

Good point, it's odd how the Chicago-Toronto shows are one after the other and none of the others are like that..guess they are the closest to each other than the rest. Good idea about the individual threads!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #94 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:24 PM
It might just be that the venues were already booked so they had to do two shows straight.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:51 PM
X meet up for sure in Toronto, great idea. and yea they will most def spend a night in the royal york, id say its worth camping out after the concert lol

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: August 16, 2010, 11:32:33 PM
I'm putting money they will be staying at the Royal York (knowing Yoshiki's good tastes) lets go find him/them!!!!

If you are doing that, do it with respect please for their privacy, don't persue them...

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:03 PM
we could be conveniently placed at Benny Hanas inside the hotel lol

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: August 16, 2010, 11:56:58 PM
Or just hang around Massey Hall. They will be there for sound check etc. They might even duck out for a smoke.
As long as we are polite and respectful I think they might be receptive....

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: August 17, 2010, 12:03:48 AM
I'm putting money they will be staying at the Royal York (knowing Yoshiki's good tastes) lets go find him/them!!!!

If you are doing that, do it with respect please for their privacy, don't persue them...

Of course, lol. First of all, I'm a guy (eliminates possibility of being a crazed fan-girl) my wish is to be within earshot of them and give them support and encouragement and cheering them rather than groping and trying to touch them.

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: August 17, 2010, 12:18:51 AM
Just bought my tickets for the Seattle show, I cannot friggin' wait soooooo happy :D

Offline Flippinklein

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lostpyscho
Reply #101 on: August 17, 2010, 12:52:14 AM
see you all in NYC

He lives on with each smile that his music brings to each childs and adults face

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: August 17, 2010, 12:59:58 AM
I'll be moving to Toronto for university in September, so i'll be seeing X for sure, nothing will stop me! So i'll be waiting at my computer to get first dips on tickets for Toronto on Wednesday!

I heard about an X meet up for the concert in Toronto! Sounds like a plan!   :)

>~X~<

Offline freshtofu

• Sunday Listener
  • yoran2009x
    • View Profile
    • my blog
Reply #103 on: August 17, 2010, 01:34:47 AM
I guess they haven't found available booking in San Francisco.. but I'm definitely attending the Oakland concert! I have school that night but DAMN IF I DON'T SEE THIS LIVE!!!

PS: Anybody know about 'media' passes and if they're available?

Offline IronMaitallica

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: August 17, 2010, 01:47:57 AM
FUCK! I've been without a job for five months, and I don't know if they'll ever do a US tour again. I'm sure they'll make profit off this, but they reality is they would get more money if they just did 7 days at Tokyo Dome in that time instead. I already went pretty far into my funds going to Chicago last month to see Iron Maiden. I like them slightly more than X, but I wish I used that money to see X instead. Oh well, I'll just have to travel to Japan some day.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: August 17, 2010, 02:47:08 AM
Fuckkkk, i m kinda SHOCKING when i read oakland, thought it was oakland in new zealand, soon i realize it was canada, sighhh .... i live in sydney now. 1 hour from new zealdn, i thougt my dream will come true soon, however ........

come on X , more asian tourrrr

Ex denxdenx

Offline hanakirei

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: August 17, 2010, 03:57:41 AM
In for the NYC show. Toshi's birthday, heck yeah. <3

Offline Unoriginal Name X

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: August 17, 2010, 05:56:12 AM
Hey there,
Wow, been a long time since I've posted here (I posted for a bit under the name aaroni but forgot the e-mail I used for that one and totally forgot I had this one, ha ha) but this has broken my silence. Massey Hall here I come!

And it's very nice to see I'm not the only person on here saying that! ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:00:21 AM by Unoriginal Name X »

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #108 on: August 17, 2010, 06:02:30 AM
Hopefully going to NYC for Toshi's birthday. I'm buying my tickets as soon as I have money-- September at latest. I hope they don't sell out before then... :(

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #109 on: August 17, 2010, 06:05:35 AM
Well I'm most definatley going to try make the Seattle show. I'm so excited! I'll have to throw away Thirty Seconds To Mars, Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed to do it but it will so be worth it! I can't believe they added Seattle! It's going to be awesome!

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:28 AM
I... I think NYC is sold out. You can't buy them anymore.

I'm near tears. I thought it would at least wait until friday, when I could buy my tickets. It wasn't even a full day.

*sobs*

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #111 on: August 17, 2010, 08:07:00 AM
That .. is crushing. :(

EDIT: in a fit of absolute fear (i have to wait till the beginning of september to buy mine...) i went to check ticketmaster, and it seems that they're still selling tickets...? Where did you find this out? x___x I'd like to think there's still hope left..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:11:34 AM by LoveMeLemoned »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #113 on: August 17, 2010, 09:33:13 AM

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #114 on: August 17, 2010, 09:44:46 AM
Huh? There still seem to be tickets... o_O

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000450DE0427F69?artistid=1482918&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
I checked that out too, after a mini heart attack. Which subsided, of course, upon finding it would let me proceed further. xD;

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: August 17, 2010, 10:32:48 AM
I wish they would be coming to Europe instead but oh well, I hop this is going to be great. Are ticket prices always that high in the US? I was just checking the prices for their LA show and apparently tickets for the areana-thing are like 80$. Knowing them, the money probably would be worth it but that kind of pricing won't help them getting new fans. To me that seems kind of expensive (never gone to a US concert before so I might be wrong) and won't that drive away those who are just curious and want to check them out?

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: August 17, 2010, 11:41:15 AM
It is now--for about 3 hours it was stating that they had no tickets left/no information/no tickets could be found. I figured this meant that they sold out. It also very well could mean that they just screwed up the servers.

Offline pinkspider13

• View Profile
Reply #117 on: August 17, 2010, 01:09:44 PM
New York, here I come! :D  Can't waittt. <3

Offline pinklemons

• View Profile
Reply #118 on: August 17, 2010, 03:02:56 PM
NYC! I can't wait now i just need to find a traveling buddy...as all of my friends don't have money.I'm going no matter what even if i have to lie to my mom that someone i know is taking the train/bus with me. When i saw that tickets were on sale i ran upstairs (despite my foot going DON"T RUN IT HURTS) and BEGGED my mom  to let me  use her card to get tickets.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #119 on: August 17, 2010, 03:18:17 PM
I wish they would be coming to Europe instead but oh well, I hop this is going to be great. Are ticket prices always that high in the US? I was just checking the prices for their LA show and apparently tickets for the areana-thing are like 80$.
Well the LA tickets start at $39 (+fees, but I don't think they are over $10-$20)... I think that's pretty normal for jrock concerts (I've only been to Girugamesh and Versailles in Helsinki, and it was a bit cheaper I think)... I'm more worried about the Canadian show prices, but I guess a Canadian can comment on that a bit better...

This is my administrator color.