Yoshiki officially on twitter!

AsukaMiyu · 145632

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: June 22, 2012, 09:25:31 AM
Yoshiki Twitter 06.22
X Japan ‏@xjapanofficial

@YoshikiOfficial is back in the studio, adding the final touches to X japan's worldwide debut album.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: June 22, 2012, 02:47:20 PM
Yoshiki ‏@YoshikiOfficial

Our Management, @xjapanofficial is right. But we have to record one more song. You'll know why later!

!!!!!

Ex denxdenx

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: June 23, 2012, 07:42:29 PM
For X, reording one song can take ten years. This is not good.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: June 23, 2012, 08:20:01 PM
haha, as interesting as that "you'll know why" is, I agree that I don't know if this is the best of news or not :P

Either way, should be out by the end of this year, right?

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: August 18, 2012, 02:01:26 PM
the latest posting from yoshiki, he said he creating some kind of masterpiece !! lets hope its a good sign

Ex denxdenx

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: August 18, 2012, 03:16:53 PM
"masterpiece " sounds really good, haha. I just can't wait to hear it.. or to hear s o m e t h i n g, at the very least x)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: August 20, 2012, 01:33:08 PM
hmm sounds promising. Hopefully it has some cool guitar riffs. That would make up for the long waiting  :)

The true Way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this. If you attain and adhere to the wisdom of my strategy, you need never doubt that you will win.

Miyamoto Musashi

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #607 on: September 07, 2012, 02:01:41 AM
Yoshiki ‏@YoshikiOfficial
http://bit.ly/QWfrkJ Let's have dinner with me! Please wait for the official announcement! Yoshikiと一緒にデイナーをするチャリテイー企画! ! もうすぐアナウンスされるよ!

please yoshiki, dont let us down with your official announcement!!

Ex denxdenx

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #608 on: September 08, 2012, 09:44:01 AM
Yoshiki new photo

Love to come back to DC, all staff at the Japanese embassy were very kind. Thank you Ambassador Fujisaki!

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: September 12, 2012, 06:18:03 AM
sugizo latest interview
Of course, you will also take part in many projects as a solo artist in the future. Can you give us a quick overview of your future plans?

This month I’m going to be active as a solo artist; I’m going to devote my entire spirit to the tour with System 7 and my show at Akasaka Blitz. At the same time, I’m at the climax of DVD production work for my show last year at Zepp. I need to get that done this month. Starting next month I’ve got to concentrate on the LUNA SEA tour, which is going to be the centerpiece of the latter half of the year. I also think that X JAPAN will be active starting from next year, but I need to get YOSHIKI to make a decision as soon as possible (laughs). It sounds like Juno will be playing in Japan early next year. There might be a European tour at the end of this year as well, so it’s going to be a bit difficult to coordinate things with LUNA SEA… In any case, I’m going to feel like I’m constantly in the midst of a storm.

so here we go, no XJapan this year

Ex denxdenx

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: September 12, 2012, 02:10:07 PM
I need to get YOSHIKI to make a decision as soon as possible (laughs)

Hopefully Yoshiki decides quickly to kick him out of the band.

The true Way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this. If you attain and adhere to the wisdom of my strategy, you need never doubt that you will win.

Miyamoto Musashi

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: September 21, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

so here we go, no XJapan this year

Can we get a show of hands who's actually surprised by this?

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: October 09, 2012, 04:34:39 PM
Do you know what I was thinking..? Thinking of writing "Art of Life 2" which is one of Xjapan's songs.

Ex denxdenx

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: October 10, 2012, 07:10:12 AM
I personally think that would be cool for an Art of Life 2. However, my only prob is with Yoshiki...and fast music. We all love the old fast X, but seems like its harder for him because his health/physical probz. An AOL 2 would be sweet, but prob not fast and super drum orientated like the original..so who knows. I am still open for it though. On another note i  am starting to think that his health and physical problems may be what is causing the delays of shows and the album. I keep hearing from him in his blogs ect.. constantly talking about being in and out of the hospital, but later always says he's fine. Anyway, i've always been an X fan since i first found them in 1999, and i hope they kick ass in 2013. Go X!! Continue to kick ass for us and hide!! ^_^
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:11:49 AM by hyde26 »

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: October 10, 2012, 07:40:25 PM
This reminds me of something I posted once hehe
This caused me to fantasize about X Japan with Panther….less ballads…..more rock songs…probably a second art of life instead of born to be free but only better…etc

It will probably be more like a second Luna Sea - The ONE instead of a second Art of Life if Yoshiki really decides to write something. For a second Art of Life with Panther I can wait a couple years and won't care anymore about the album :D

An uptempo song would be nice though. All X Japan albums have ballads combined with faster songs (although Dahlia was mosty thanks to hide). I think many fans would like it.

Miyamoto Musashi

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: November 15, 2012, 02:23:01 PM
Recent news from twitter and yoshiki mobile, yoshiki editing vocal of unknown new ballad song (for x japan or vuk?, or for others)..

Ex denxdenx

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: November 16, 2012, 08:17:14 AM
Recent news from twitter and yoshiki mobile, yoshiki editing vocal of unknown new ballad song (for x japan or vuk?, or for others)..

I can't wait to check it out in 2027! :D

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: November 17, 2012, 01:57:20 PM
maybe a song for a hello kitty commercial spot?i don't believe that he will do something for x  :D

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #618 on: November 18, 2012, 02:29:10 AM
Another possible ballad from this "rock band", wonderful. I'll just carry on enjoying the new album 'King Animal' from Soundgarden they've made and released two years after their reunion.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #619 on: November 18, 2012, 10:09:53 PM
Was there a time we were we actually got progress instead of a spiral of boredom?