• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki officially on twitter!

AsukaMiyu · 146125

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: June 02, 2011, 12:00:30 AM
He has a Thyroid problem which means that his metabolism is a lot faster than normal people. This means that he will have spells or days upon days of boundless energy where he wont be able to sleep or relax followed by crashes of complete energy deficiency, faintness, lethargy or anaemia.

It basically means that his body is burning itself out too fast. It's why he's so skinny, his body is like a firework burning at both ends. In short it means he's probably going to die young.

From Wikipedia:
If there is too much thyroid hormone, every function of the body tends to speed up. Therefore, some of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism are nervousness, irritability, increased perspiration, heart racing, hand tremors, anxiety, difficulty sleeping, thinning of the skin, fine brittle hair, and muscular weakness—especially in the upper arms and thighs. More frequent bowel movements may occur, but diarrhea is uncommon. Weight loss, sometimes significant, despite a good appetite may occur, vomiting, and, for women, menstrual flow may lighten and menstrual periods may occur less often.[6] Thyroid hormone is critical to normal function of cells.

Another interesting symptom is " feminization" a medical condition which makes the subject more feminine. Sound familiar? XD

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:07:21 AM by Beauty/Broken »

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: June 02, 2011, 12:23:24 AM
Oh my God.. somebody make him stop hurtin himself and take him to hospital x_x I do hope this theory is a bit exaggerated though.......but still....

edit: I've just read on some medical website about another symptom - a person suffering from hyperthyroidism age very, very slowly.. *sight*......... But medical treatment is really effective
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:12:50 AM by XVikyX »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: June 02, 2011, 12:58:45 AM
Another interesting symptom is " feminization" a medical condition which makes the subject more feminine. Sound familiar? XD

Hahaha, I love Yoshiki's femininity! But to find out that some of that might come from a medical condition is a bit weird! lmao. :D

>~X~<

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:15 AM
Well, I certainly hope that he won´t die young. But it would explain why he still looks really young. Hah, ok, I am two years younger than him and do not look that old either ^^

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Reply #364 on: June 02, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
wow...I knew he had serious health problems... and I always admired him for going on, but this makes me respect him even more.... and it really makes sense now..the sheep counting... poor Yoshiki

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: June 02, 2011, 07:13:33 PM
Somebody make this guy WORK and stop this drama.
He is not doing ANYTHING. The album is delayed for three years, he is not playing, he is just partying and twitting and says that is tired and dying? And so many people worried about him?

Is too much attention-whorism from him.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #366 on: June 02, 2011, 08:02:14 PM
Somebody make this guy WORK and stop this drama.
He is not doing ANYTHING. The album is delayed for three years, he is not playing, he is just partying and twitting and says that is tired and dying? And so many people worried about him?

Is too much attention-whorism from him.

^ This.

This album isn't gonna come out...

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #367 on: June 11, 2011, 11:18:20 AM
Yoshiki has tweeted a lot since the last post here, but I'll just bring out the most important ones:

I think I'll go back to London and attend the Harry Potter premiere after the Xjapan Berlin show in July! ヨーロッパツアーのあとハリー・ポッターのロンドン プレミアに行くよ! On June 9th (the Harry Potter premiere is on July 15th).

I'll make it happen! RT @Alighieri666 WHY only peoples who lives in Japan can download new song?I'm from Russia and i can't?????? on June 9th (they were talking about Scarlet Love Song... let's hope he keeps his promise)

We will release Xjapan's worldwide debut single very soon!! もうすぐXjapanの世界デビュー曲がでるよ~! on June 9th (let's hope so!)

Just finished editing Xjapan's LAST LIVE video (full version) ...took more than 13 years ...'cause it's so painful to watch... without tears on June 11th (ummm.... oh well...)

This is my administrator color.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: June 11, 2011, 12:15:25 PM
release the last live on blue ray pls, hahaha

Ex denxdenx

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: June 11, 2011, 12:27:26 PM
Last Live...full version...FINALLY!!! I really wish they would start releasing stuff soon! :S I can't wait to watch this in its entirety! And I hope that they change the camera angles on Forever Love so there is more of the band and not as much of Yoshiki walking!!!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: June 13, 2011, 12:20:04 PM
YoshikiOfficial Yoshiki
eсть прекрасный день!
12 Juni

he´s trying his best in russian, curious what that could mean (if it means something)

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: June 13, 2011, 03:12:21 PM
'eсть прекрасный день!' - I believe he tried to say Good afternoon *добрый день in russian*.  But it's kinda hard to do it with the help of an online translator ^^'

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline MadMiyu

• Sunday Listener
  • 「君の孤独を薔薇に変えて」
    • View Profile
    • Rantings of a bassist...
Reply #372 on: June 13, 2011, 03:25:27 PM
russian @______________@

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: June 13, 2011, 04:27:55 PM
'eсть прекрасный день!' - I believe he tried to say Good afternoon *добрый день in russian*.  But it's kinda hard to do it with the help of an online translator ^^'

I thought it is "it´s a beautiful day", as far as I remember, it´s a long time ago since my last russian lesson

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #374 on: June 13, 2011, 09:13:08 PM
@elanor: well, that might be so. I just made that conclusion because he wrote 'Buenos dias' shortly before the Russian sentence :)
*but for a native speaker 'eсть прекрасный день' sounds like a fragment, so IDK* Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:19:34 PM by XVikyX »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: June 14, 2011, 10:08:06 AM
YOSHIKI post this on twitter
Today I got an injection for my left arm. I got the shot for my right wrist a few weeks ago… Hopefully the pain will go away!

Hahaha! 信じないよ~!(笑)RT @CHAOSxUK 辞書で「無謀」って言葉の意味調べたら「YOSHIKI」って載ってました(笑)

Hasta pronto!

This is fxxkin funny! http://t.co/oUtcVwr 面白いよ~! RT @MasaOfficial 神戸にこんなXがありました!!!! 

Wir sehen uns bald!

http://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: June 14, 2011, 11:06:23 AM
YoshikiOfficial Yoshiki
Wir sehen uns bald! bit.ly/kOuYjQ
vor 4 Stunden

Jawoll, das werden wir, Yoshiki, freu mich schon :D

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: June 15, 2011, 03:23:47 AM
The JADE video is coming soon too! http://t.co/KCKV3Sk ビデオもでるよ~! http://t.co/dx937F0

And not a moment too soon. Its only been forever since you filmed the footage for the video! But then again, you apparently take 13 years to edit a full and complete version of the Last Live concert.  :o

>~X~<

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: June 16, 2011, 09:26:34 AM
YOSHIKI post this on twitter

ありがとう...また飲もうね!! この前はトランプ食べちゃってごめんね(笑)!! Takuroにまた近々電話するね!RT @TE_RUR_ET:お久し振りです!ツイートはずっと見てましたよ〜!!!また飲みたいですね〜!!!.....

This is Xjapan's new web site!!! http://t.co/CMq850r Thank you for supporting us... always!! 新しいホームページだよ~!! いつも応援してくれてありがとう! Love you!!

http://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: June 17, 2011, 08:45:04 PM
YOSHIKI post this here today on twitter

JADE!! http://t.co/PutWMyR http://t.co/VmeWMWY

More "JADE"!!! http://t.co/DJRP2RD

Comment allez-vous ?

ça va bien merci! hâte de vous voir bientôt!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: June 18, 2011, 11:08:35 PM
I had a meeting with the Ambassador of Japan to the United States yesterday! We talked about Japan earthquake and tsunami relief...がんばれ日本!!

Love to do a concert in Sweden someday!  http://t.co/PVx8KjJ いつかスウェーデンにも行きたいね...!

I went to dinner with Hello Kitty...!! http://twitpic.com/5d7z1z

I wanna go to Russia too...!! http://ru-xjapan.ucoz.ru/

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: June 19, 2011, 11:41:02 AM
"YES...!!! I think it'll be this fall!! RT @_xDYNEx_ How about Indonesia?? Do you guys plan to come here?"

"Xjapan will be there this coming fall!! RT @GadeloveHide Thai fan waiting to u come to Thailand. We are waiting for X concert. #WeAreX"

I hope they confirm the SE Asian tour soon. It's about as close as they'll ever come to Australia.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: June 19, 2011, 05:58:44 PM
I'm starting to think United States and Canada aren't going to get to see X until freaking christmas time.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #383 on: June 19, 2011, 06:08:12 PM
Hey you guys only saw them last year, be a little patient until everyone else had the chance to see them as well. :P

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Selaiah

• Too-shy-to-post
  • Rookie
  • Because the alternative is unthinkable....
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: June 19, 2011, 06:13:18 PM
Hey you guys only saw them last year, be a little patient until everyone else had the chance to see them as well. :P

I agree with you. There are so many countries they haven't been yet. And US can be very lucky, 'cause there are so many other events where at least even one of the members appears, like all the conventions.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: June 19, 2011, 06:22:20 PM
I'm starting to think United States and Canada aren't going to get to see X until freaking christmas time.
please don´t you cry, we will tell them, that you are waiting too...  ;)

Offline Neru

• Sunday Listener
  • Somewhere Between Here and There
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: June 19, 2011, 06:58:32 PM
Yoshiki is trying really hard to give everyone the chance to see X.

The fact that I am a Copy of so many that I admire, makes me feel unique.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: June 20, 2011, 12:48:25 AM
I agree you guys should get them first. It's just the impatient part of you gets worse AFTER you've seen them before.

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: June 20, 2011, 03:11:20 AM
It's literally been 20 years since I last saw them play! :-(

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #389 on: June 21, 2011, 08:49:49 PM

I was actually complaining about that to a friend of mine when I relayed to her Yoshiki's Twitter update about Asia. Buuut, I'm over it now. When they come to the U.S., they will. I'm not going to whine about it anymore.