Yoshiki officially on twitter!

AsukaMiyu · 145633

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 09:04:12 AM
Two new Tweets: Just met some fans outside of the hotel....they were sweet! By the way, look for me in this video http://bit.ly/aIcXQU

and

Here is more Lolla press...and the show is tomorrow. Thank you all for your support, i couldn't do this without you http://bit.ly/drdKbg

This is my administrator color.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 09:22:29 AM
Now he is posting himself press articles  ;D
Mayby we just have to wait for him posting about the press conference and video's from Lollapalooza's performance  :D

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 07:14:34 PM
New post,

"We are getting ready...people who are coming to see us, make sure you scream as loud as you can! We will rock loud together... We are X!"

Its happening in a couple of hours guys! :)

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 09:00:31 PM
Its happening in a few minutes!! Im really excited for them and i hope they put on a fucking good show! We Are X!

Offline Deep_Red88

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 09:42:24 PM
Happening in 18 minutes...good luck, X-Japan!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 02:59:54 PM
New post: Thank you so much for supporting us at Loll. We couldn't do it without you. Love you!

Offline stormrider81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 03:20:47 PM
New post: Thank you so much for supporting us at Loll. We couldn't do it without you. Love you!
Good, now how about some USA tour dates!!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 05:41:44 PM
Yoshiki keeps us updated about news too on twitter  ;D

Ahh! I guess I'll be on tonight's ABC world news.... in the U.S.!! http://abcnews.go.com/WN/yoshiki-japans-bono-ready-us/story?id=11358722
Reply ReTweet  Favorite  17 hours ago - web

Just watched it, check this out! http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/japan-rocks-11370738&tab=9482930§ion=1206853&playlist=11370750&page=1
Reply ReTweet  Favorite  13 hours ago - web

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 11:06:43 PM
Latest tweet: "Wow you made me cry, I heard 65000 screams at last night show! そして沢山のすてきなメッセージ.ありがとう。今日はもっと気合い入れていくぞ! Love you so much! YOU ARE ......X!!!"

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 02:09:20 AM
Latest Tweet:

Still recovering from stadium shows...still hearing over 100,000 voices in my heart. Thank you so much!

No I am not dead, yes, I have been ill, but I have also been reading the forum on and off over the past few months. Missed the live stream from Lolla, but am going to go see them here in Vancouver in October! Woot!

@Ashemanu, thank you for your kind patience re: my absence and neglect. I haven't spoken to you since I told you I was going to Miyavi, but I think of you often and am finally feeling well enough to send you an e-mail.

Hugz one and all. Hope some of you get to go see them. 

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 07:41:19 PM
Just a few seconds  ago:

"OHAYOSHIKI!!! This is really cute, who made this?"

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 08:07:58 PM
 :D

Anybody an idea what is that 'OHAYOSHIKI!!!'?

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 08:11:01 PM
Ohayo means "Good morning" in japanese :)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: August 22, 2010, 05:58:23 PM
:D

Anybody an idea what is that 'OHAYOSHIKI!!!'?

It was a trending topic on Twitter. Loads of people posted it to get his attention.

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #44 on: August 22, 2010, 10:33:36 PM
Hey that is cute ^_^

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: August 22, 2010, 11:36:56 PM
haha, cute =^^=  if i lived in Japan I'd say 'Ohayoshiki' every morning lol

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 02:06:06 PM
Just a bit ago - I'm at a french restaurant drinking California wine. I'm pretty sick..

EDIT: And a few seconds ago: I'm still at the french restaurant, now drinking my own wine, Y. I'm sick as hell..

By the way, it's 6:19am in LA right now (if that's where he is).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:20:28 PM by Hypno »

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 02:37:05 PM
And obviously not in nice company when he has time for tweeting ...

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 03:31:13 PM
perhaps it has to do something with the recent problems between headwax and him.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 04:42:57 PM
New tweet:

YoshikiOfficial Believe it or not, I'm at a different french restaurant tonight, drinking french wine. I feel much better. Thank you for your sweet messages
44 mins ago from web

;D

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: August 25, 2010, 06:01:30 PM
oh, Im glad he's ok now ^^

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: August 25, 2010, 06:04:16 PM
I guess he is still in Japan...

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: August 25, 2010, 07:13:43 PM
Yeah ... otherwise he would sit in the French restaurant at 6am - which restaurant is open at that time?

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: August 25, 2010, 07:19:30 PM
I'm so glad he's feeling better! It's really nice he's on Twitter and is using it quite a lot! I think Twitter suits his lifestyle more than Myspace because he can just post something quick and easy on Twitter and it doesn't have to be as substantial as a Myspace message where things are usually announcements/big updates. It seems like he reads a lot of our comments to him, which is really cool :D fuck I will seriously die if we get to meet him/them at the Toronto show and at the same time, bitch slap anyone who calls him Yo-she-key

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: August 27, 2010, 05:09:45 PM
I like that he is using twitter now. Hopefully he will keep using it to talk to us. I was worried at first when he said he was sick, but he'll be fine. He's probably just really stressed right now.

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: August 27, 2010, 05:31:42 PM
There is a rumor going around that apparently there's a lot of arguing on between X's managment about the whole Hiroshi suining thing and that sometime this month or next month Yoshiki is going to announce he's dispanding X Japan because he can't have hide on the screens anymore.

1. I think this is bs, and the only people immediatly crying in worry over it are the people on the *fangirl forum which must not be named*.

2. If Yoshiki does do this then he's the most selfish person I've ever seen. Sure, "lets ruin the friendship and teamwork of my five other friends because someone who died eight years ago can't play with us, and lets destroy not only the hopes and dreams of my other friends (band bembers) but also our millions of fans who wanted to see us live just because someone who can't play live, can't play live".

I think this is utter bs.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: August 27, 2010, 05:47:09 PM
There is a rumor going around that apparently there's a lot of arguing on between X's managment about the whole Hiroshi suining thing and that sometime this month or next month Yoshiki is going to announce he's dispanding X Japan because he can't have hide on the screens anymore.

1. I think this is bs, and the only people immediatly crying in worry over it are the people on the *fangirl forum which must not be named*.

2. If Yoshiki does do this then he's the most selfish person I've ever seen. Sure, "lets ruin the friendship and teamwork of my five other friends because someone who died eight years ago can't play with us, and lets destroy not only the hopes and dreams of my other friends (band bembers) but also our millions of fans who wanted to see us live just because someone who can't play live, can't play live".

I think this is utter bs.

It's almost out of Yoshiki's hands entirely now. There's so much stuff going on stateside involving a lot of people, companies and resources - it's probably impossible to disband X Japan until after the US tour at least, unless one of them dies.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: August 27, 2010, 06:35:07 PM
I've read it too and I hope it is bs!!! It's coming from MD...not really wise to write that rumour, I don't know from where she had that rumour.

X Japan have gone through such many difficult things already, and are doing very well, they cannot give up now!

Stupid headwax attacking pachinko too, that is not so good, because I suppose they are important sponsors for X Japan.

I want to see them in Europe!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #58 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:08 PM
I say - if it's something that MD said, pay no attention to it. If it'd had come from almost any other source I'd be willing to give it a thought, but not now. It's not an option.

That being said, please refrain from discussing that particular topic in this thread, unless Yoshiki touches it in his  tweets. If someone wishes to raise that discussion, please do it in another thread. Thank you!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: September 04, 2010, 04:39:54 PM
He is tweeting again! 3 tweets  :D

I had dinner last night with the American Ambassador & his colleagues, everybody was so nice, we drank american wine, had an amazing time !
Reply ReTweet  Favorite  1 hour ago - web

The organizer of Tokyo Girls Collection invited me to the show today, was fun hanging out backstage w/friends. May collaborate in the future
Reply ReTweet  Favorite  50 mins ago - web

I've been recording and getting some rest but I guess my vacation is over. Now getting ready for the US tour !
Reply ReTweet  Favorite  45 mins ago - web

http://twitiq.com/YoshikiOfficial