SUG!ZO · 85737

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #120 on: February 22, 2017, 09:09:23 PM
it's only a few weeks until the release, isn't it?  ...

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #121 on: February 23, 2017, 03:26:46 PM
I would take a 99% done album... the question isn't "Is it done?" It's more "Is it reaaaaally going to be released one beautiful day?"

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: March 02, 2017, 07:01:01 AM
The first clip on this page has what sounds like some studio snips of Kiss The Sky?

https://mobile.rakuten.co.jp/movie_gallery/

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: March 02, 2017, 07:22:14 AM
hey,
thx for teh link.

Tomorrow it's the day! March 3rd. The album release date!... .. ...... not.

the truth is:

According to Yoshiki at the Metal Hammer Facebook Live Q&A, it's not done yet.

"...next few ... or severel month. I promise!"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:24:54 AM by nb »

positively unsure。

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: March 02, 2017, 08:31:46 AM
Yea, I guess we just take what we can get! Looking forward for my CD to arrive next week where I can listen to La Venus and Without You on a decent stereo.

And I hope everyone who sees them on Saturday has an awesome time! I am excited about what the setlist will end up being like!

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: March 24, 2017, 04:28:42 PM
According to his tweet the new date is sometime this summer...

https://twitter.com/YoshikiOfficial/status/845107872459476992

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:31:45 PM by nb »

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #126 on: March 24, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

When he posted these pictures I realized that he has weird ears. Never saw that before.

Back to topic... well album release this summer? And tour? Sounds like a plan... if it's really about to happen this time. Nobody knows...

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #127 on: March 25, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Summer? Ehh? That's cool (if Yoshiki's telling the damn TRUTH this time). I'll definitely be going to a show, come Hell or high water

Offline Guruxo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: March 25, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

Let's hope it REALLY is this Summer...  ::)

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: March 25, 2017, 08:37:25 PM
All I can say is that it would have been amazing to have it out either years ago or if this late in the game, be all new.

I can't help but feel double wronged by the fact that X did not become a new band and are releasing the album this late. They didn't begin again. They're just another vintage act playing shows occasionally to milk their fanbase or feel like they used to or SOMETHING.

Yoshiki spent way too much time on stuff that didn't matter. I hope the curry and the keychains and the face masks were worth more than the music, because that's what he's been telling us.

Rant but ToshI to me has been the only one to seem truly invested and has come off the most genuine and the most awe-inspiring to watch with the comeback. He has given his all to increasing his vocal performance and everyone has noticed. He has been a true musician! It has been a joy to hear him sing X songs again. I will say that I am looking forward to hearing his beautiful voice on the new songs.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:41:31 PM by returner »

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #130 on: March 25, 2017, 09:12:32 PM
Rant but ToshI to me has been the only one to seem truly invested and has come off the most genuine and the most awe-inspiring to watch with the comeback. He has given his all to increasing his vocal performance and everyone has noticed. He has been a true musician! It has been a joy to hear him sing X songs again. I will say that I am looking forward to hearing his beautiful voice on the new songs.

THANK YOU for pointing that out!! I feel like Toshi isn't even getting half of the appreciation he deserves!

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: March 25, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

true dat

positively unsure。

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: March 29, 2017, 08:51:27 PM
Damn, you just summed up exactly how I feel at the moment about X and Toshi. So ... yeah, what he said!

All I can say is that it would have been amazing to have it out either years ago or if this late in the game, be all new.

I can't help but feel double wronged by the fact that X did not become a new band and are releasing the album this late. They didn't begin again. They're just another vintage act playing shows occasionally to milk their fanbase or feel like they used to or SOMETHING.

Yoshiki spent way too much time on stuff that didn't matter. I hope the curry and the keychains and the face masks were worth more than the music, because that's what he's been telling us.

Offline reverieecho

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: March 31, 2017, 05:47:36 PM
X Japan set to release new album in June
https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000140364#utm_source=tw_BARKS_NEWS&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw_auto

According to some accounts on Twitter, Yoshiki mentioned the release date being 30th June on his Yoshiki Channel live broadcast (happening right at this moment). There will be 13 songs.

Rejoice!

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #134 on: March 31, 2017, 06:52:42 PM
https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000140364#utm_source=tw_BARKS_NEWS&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw_auto

According to some accounts on Twitter, Yoshiki mentioned the release date being 30th June on his Yoshiki Channel live broadcast (happening right at this moment). There will be 13 songs.

Rejoice!
Sounds like awesome news. ^^b

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #135 on: March 31, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

Rejoice!

Late June? That sounds good to me.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: March 31, 2017, 10:38:31 PM
This isn't April's Fools is it...

Offline reverieecho

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: April 01, 2017, 12:54:53 AM

As usual, take anything Yoshiki said about the new album with a grain of salt  ;)
Still waiting for someone to share the recording of the interview.
Fanacc on Twitter also said that The Last Song and Art of Life will be included... What?!

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: April 01, 2017, 04:52:19 AM
Fanacc on Twitter also said that The Last Song and Art of Life will be included... What?!

Hmmm, I could kind of believe The Last Song actually...remember the photo Yoshiki posted of the Master Album Sequences in 2015? Tracklisting that could be seen had 1. The Las....

I just wonder if this will be the case, will it be a re-recording or the original track from the end of the 90s? I would think if it was included and would be the opening, it would need to definitely be at the least arranged into a shorter version.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: April 01, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

Hmmm, I could kind of believe The Last Song actually...remember the photo Yoshiki posted of the Master Album Sequences in 2015? Tracklisting that could be seen had 1. The Las....

I just wonder if this will be the case, will it be a re-recording or the original track from the end of the 90s? I would think if it was included and would be the opening, it would need to definitely be at the least arranged into a shorter version.

positively unsure。

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: April 01, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

My first thoughts, too. ;)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #141 on: April 01, 2017, 11:38:59 PM
Well about the Last Song and Art of Life... So much about 100% new songs...? -_-
But Yoshiki keeps forgetting his own plans all the time anyway, so yeah, whatever. We'll find out whenever the album actually gets released....

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: April 02, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
To be fair, it's hard to get things straight when you spread it over almost a decade...

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: April 02, 2017, 03:01:34 PM
https://twitter.com/YoshikiOfficial/status/848525758939013120

Was Yoshiki just joking after all? I swear, if this was an April Fool's joke, it proves he really does not understand the frustration he's caused his fans...Yes, it's April Fool's Day, yes people like jokes and everyone is doing them, but out of ALL the things you could joke about, you pick the release date, which is a slap in the face to all of us. He could have done the interview and been like, "Yeah, the new album we're experimenting and Tosh1 is rapping on a few of the songs" ...anything. What a fucking joke.

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: April 02, 2017, 05:43:51 PM
https://twitter.com/YoshikiOfficial/status/848525758939013120

Was Yoshiki just joking after all? I swear, if this was an April Fool's joke, it proves he really does not understand the frustration he's caused his fans...Yes, it's April Fool's Day, yes people like jokes and everyone is doing them, but out of ALL the things you could joke about, you pick the release date, which is a slap in the face to all of us. He could have done the interview and been like, "Yeah, the new album we're experimenting and Tosh1 is rapping on a few of the songs" ...anything. What a fucking joke.

If you see the comments, there are a lot of fantards thinking that is funny and cute, as usual.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: April 02, 2017, 11:00:54 PM
Judging it based on the previous master disc image and current "information"...

1. The Last Song
2. Jade
3. Beneath The Skin
4. Hero
5. Born To Be Free
6. Angel
7. IV
8. Kiss The Sky
9. Without You (?)
10. Art of Life (???)
11. La Venus (Full Band Version)
12. ????
13. ????

..weren't there supposed to be four instrumentals too or is my memory hazy?

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: April 03, 2017, 06:00:41 PM
Scarlet Love Song? Rusty Nail & Tears (English version)?

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: April 03, 2017, 08:11:13 PM
Scarlet Love Song? Rusty Nail & Tears (English version)?

Scarlet Love Song would be interesting. It seems so rejected by Yoshiki, which never played it and don't even talk about it since it was released.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: April 03, 2017, 08:32:54 PM
I would be very surprised if Scarlet Love Song was featured.

Yea, it has sort of been rejected since it's release...correct me if I am wrong, but the only time it was performed live was at the Toshl feat. Yoshiki shows?

I think it ended up being a song purely done for a soundtrack, though with the released title being "Scarlet Love Song -BUDDHA MIX-", perhaps it will see the light of day again in another form?

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: April 03, 2017, 09:40:51 PM
Yeah it's like this song never happened... But it's a nice one imo, another soft song sure but nice nevertheless.

I don't think it'll be on the album but it'd be a more "new" song than most of them haha

Hero and I.V. were on soundtracks too (but, yeah, maybe SLS was purely done for this movie and that's all, which would be sad).
I'd rather have them rehabilitate SLS and ditch Hero which I think suits more VUK than X Japan.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:24:57 PM by Hyunkel »