• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN to Release Full Album and Details of 13th Memorial Service for hide

cherrybeary520x · 11953

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Well if all the tracks are re-recorded since the album will be fully in English (even the ones that already are in English), then I really can't imagine Sugizo as a full-time member of the band having no input.

Personally I'm really wishing for a Kurenai with piano+violin opening, plus where ever Sugizo can add violin solos!

This is my administrator color.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
About my ticket on the 3rd...yes, it's for the hide memorial.  I'll go on the 2nd too to Honganji.  I'll let you all know how everything goes and post photos if I can  :)

We are X!!!!!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Personally I'm really wishing for a Kurenai with piano+violin opening, plus where ever Sugizo can add violin solos!

= My wish too! + release in Europe!!!

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Quite off-topic but related to the discussion...

I didn't noticed before, Sugizo playing Endless Rain solo on PV recording. Maybe some good news, maybe Sugizo finally will be a real member.

Waiting for the new album. Really curious about it.

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buN7OIEBQj8&feature=related[/youtube] Just thought I'd post this due to all of the "Sugizo isn't a real member" chatter. The video quality is crappy but it does show Sugizo playing hide's entire part on the solo :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:21:58 AM by LebendenToten »

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
The songs that Sugizo plays:

- Blue Blood
- Silent Jealousy
- Orgasm
- X
- I.V.
- Jade

6 songs. On 3 hours concerts. Sugizo isn't a real member, because a real member doesn't lose his place to a playback.

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
He has to share his part with Hide who is still X Japan member even though he doesn't exist on the stage.  If you consider who can't play entire the show isn't the real member, Hide can't be count as a member, too.  :P

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
The songs that Sugizo plays:

- Blue Blood
- Silent Jealousy
- Orgasm
- X
- I.V.
- Jade

6 songs. On 3 hours concerts. Sugizo isn't a real member, because a real member doesn't lose his place to a playback.

I don't really agree. Sugizo is an official member of X Japan and whether or not he plays all of the solo's does not take that fact away. Time and time again, I'm sure Yoshiki has said that they do this to honour hide and his part's in the songs. Although it is really redundant because every show they play has that same Last Live sound, we have to accept that is the choice they are making and also that Sugizo is a member. I would LOVE for him to be able to play every song from start to finish, including solo's and take on the lead position 100%, however, Yoshiki I guess doesn't see the need to. Sugizo is more than capable, as we all know, of playing their songs, he destroyed Silent Jealousy at the reunion and made Pata and his mistakes look bad haha. My hope is that they will allow him to play the songs as hide did but just have the video showing hide in the back but with no sound and Sugizo playing the parts. In my opinion, that would still very much honour hide!

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
I still agree that the most beautiful tribute they did to hide was putting his guitar on PV recordings. Simple and touching.
They can't carry a dead member.