• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

$#@%%$@$^%$!&%!!!!!D<

crazy bitch · 2389

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: January 31, 2007, 05:05:11 PM
since you dont want to look at the other thread anymore PN,i'm gonna post a new one.kindergarden?me?LOOOOOOOOL!look who is talking!?does it give you a personal satisfy,to humiliate people in public?i had the intention to send you personally a message and apologise because i was maybe overreacting but since i read what you wrote....i dont know....i dont know what's wrong with you really.i just cant ignore the things you say.i cant.thats how i was born whether you like it or not.i'm usually not like that.i'm trying to stay calm but i cant.you say i'm in kindergarden?you are silly then and not Vonnie.you don't have feelings?wtf?is it rock you are made from?THIS IS A FOOOORUM!!!stop humiliating me.me or Vonny.Vonny is my friend and i love her.ok?

yeah i'm back at the forum,but really different and really pissed off.sorry.i'll never ignore things that bug me,thats for sure.but next time,i won't go away like a kindergarden hysteric stupid girl*according to PN's sayings*..i will poison you with my words,just like someone else did.sorry again,thats the real me....

Offline migashi69

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:13:01 PM
seriously this stupid fued thing is getting annoying

how about you both just ignore each others post from now on

dont forget people come to these forums for x not to watch two x fans argue non stop.
maybe... if it was a boxing match and we all got to watch then well thats a difrent story but till then
no one really wants to bother with this stupid shit.

ndless...

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 05:16:04 PM
yeah u r right its stupid.but i have no patience left..and since you are not the one offensed,you dont know how it is..but i understand that you feel annoyed but that.i would feel the same.sorry :roll:
i just cant hold it anymore :(

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 05:41:29 PM

hi there

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 05:45:08 PM
if this is for me Eric,i have to tell you that i had the intention to send her a pm,but i couldnt be so kind after what she said about me in public....she could have done the same,but she didnt

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 06:21:12 PM
Oh please, just make up already I don't want people to fight here :( :evil:

In fackt, I'll make it so that from this day on it is NOT allowed to mention this 'situation' in the forum anymore. I will probably also think a punishment, probably a ban for a week or so...

CB I'm glad to have you back I hope you will make up with PN, I'm sure she will read this.

Please, OH PLEASE make up and be friends :(

Topic closed.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 06:21:14 PM
CB, you do REALLY think this is getting you ANYWHERE? :P

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.