Has Toshi's MIXI been removed?

Beauty/Broken · 34550

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 03:57:11 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence. It was even discussed at one point on this forum.

Thanks Hypno. I guess I haven't read all of that thread yet.  ;D

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence. It was even discussed at one point on this forum.

Thanks Hypno. I guess I haven't read all of that thread yet.  ;D

I remember in an old thread when I called Masaya a megalomaniac due the similarities between his romanised name and the English word Messiah and was completly slaughtered for doing so. My argument was that the man clearly has at least a decent grasp of English, given all of the English lyrics he himself has written for T-Earth.

But anyway, main point of me posting:

I talked to some Japanese friends last night and they told me that people have been bombarding MIXI with emails about the sudden removal of Toshi's profile, and the answer they gave was that the "contractor requested that the account be closed". Now I wonder who that could be? :p

Toshi's account was an "official" profile, and was therefore created under the name of his record label or management, which is Home of Heart and Healing World. While Toshi was given login credentials for the account (more than can be said of his other "accounts") it was intellectual property of HOH, and as such it would appear that they have chosen to pull the plug on it to gag Toshi.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 05:22:24 PM
I remember in an old thread when I called Masaya a megalomaniac due the similarities between his romanised name and the English word Messiah and was completly slaughtered for doing so.

Wow. Completely slaughtered? Must have been another board then. I've just re-read it just to be sure and as far as I have seen, several people (including me) simply disagreed with you on very polite terms.
Also, no matter how Masaya might have turned out to be, I still consider it a mere co-incidence.

Pony rocks!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 05:37:30 PM
I remember in an old thread when I called Masaya a megalomaniac due the similarities between his romanised name and the English word Messiah and was completly slaughtered for doing so.

Wow. Completely slaughtered? Must have been another board then. I've just re-read it just to be sure and as far as I have seen, several people (including me) simply disagreed with you on very polite terms.
Also, no matter how Masaya might have turned out to be, I still consider it a mere co-incidence.

I wasn't refferring to you, but instead the other sardonic comments I got thrown my way in the following posts.

My position on Masaya has never changed, while I'm not going to lie and say I predicted all of the recent developments were in the pipeline I've always thought he was a shady person and was using Toshi for both money and his own benefit.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 05:42:47 PM
I guess that's something we can agree on, then. As much as some shady tendencies might have been apparent back then, the current situation still feels wildly surreal. Definitely not how I would ever expect things to be.

Pony rocks!

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 12:00:58 AM
Well, Masaya is still a common name, even if it's a stage name for Toru Kurabuchi. So it's a coherent speculation, but really shady. I wouldn't put my money on it personally.

Thanks a lot for your resume on the PDF, Tanabata.

I really don't understand how they're relationing his chest pain with mental disease... did they just randomly say "oh, he was at the hospital because of chest pain, but we were worried that he's out of his mind, here are some links about Adjustment Disorder"?

As many people have speculated... I think HoH would just be pwning themselves hard if they try to continue with a psychological defense. All Toshi contracts with HoH might become invalid if they present him as a mentally unstable person in the courts.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 12:14:51 AM
Well, Masaya is still a common name, even if it's a stage name for Toru Kurabuchi. So it's a coherent speculation, but really shady. I wouldn't put my money on it personally.

Thanks a lot for your resume on the PDF, Tanabata.

I really don't understand how they're relationing his chest pain with mental disease... did they just randomly say "oh, he was at the hospital because of chest pain, but we were worried that he's out of his mind, here are some links about Adjustment Disorder"?

As many people have speculated... I think HoH would just be pwning themselves hard if they try to continue with a psychological defense. All Toshi contracts with HoH might become invalid if they present him as a mentally unstable person in the courts.

I dunno, I guess if you read between the lines it kind of all makes sense. I mean, chest pain is the primary symptom of intercostal neuralgia, which itself is a manifestation of stress, which is a mental affliction which can have physiological ramifications. As to what is causing Toshi's stress, the HOH PDF claims that he has been diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder - which is a plausible explanation, but the fact that the certification is signed by a gynaecologist brings to light certain fallibilities with the diagnosis.

Even if the diagnosis HOH is pandering to the outside world is correct it certainly does not explain Toshi’s actions against the company, but instead seemingly re-enforces the awful effects which HOH has had upon Toshi's life. It's self defeating really, which is probably why they removed it.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 03:12:33 AM
The Ameba blog is closed now....

By the way, in this part of the PDF:
もしこれが本当は病気ではないということであれば大変な欺罔行為として民事裁判や刑事告発等に発展せざるをえないということとなり、それがエスカレートしていくようであれば、企業として必要な対応を検討せざるをえなくなってしまいます。刑事民事を問わず、不法行為や名誉毀損や営業妨害にあたる行為があればそれらを容認することは企業といたしましては出来かねることです。
It seems that they assert if what Toshi has done and said is NOT a result of his Adjustment Disorder, if he does know what he's doing and saying, the situation will (possibly) develop into civil action and criminal case against him, for his deceit, ruining their reputation and hindering(?) their business.

To my speculation, HOH will lose this fight.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:27:04 AM by NanniGong »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 06:43:21 AM
@NanniGong: Yes it is part of it.

And I believe, too that HoH will definitely lose this fight. Maybe that the pdf is removed so out of the sudden just after it popped up, is a hint? Who knows...

Oh and about the chest pain: What I understood from the PDF is, that Toshi had this pain, and therefore had a check-up before, but they couldn't find any physical problem and hence concluded it must be mental stress.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 10:45:25 AM
Sadly, there isn't a lot online about Intercostal Neuralgia, at least not a lot of comprehensive material. I finally found this. http://www.ehow.com/about_5164872_intercostal-neuralgia-pain.html

If we go back to the very beginning viewing footage of Toshi, even in the .80's, he strained to get the notes or timbre he wanted in his vocals. He always pushed his body very hard in order to be the best vocalist he could be for X, for the fans and for Yoshiki. One of the causes of IN is quoted as:
overused muscles in the abdomen
which could very well make the cause of Toshi's IN physical, not psychological, although it can be aggravated by stress. Therefore, Masaya's statements (now removed) that Toshi's health may be psychological and not physical are refutable. A good physician with an interest in Toshi's actual physical history, as well as his state of mind, would be gold right about now. Here's hoping he has both excellent doctors as well as lawyers so he can relax and rest. This condition, regardless of its cause, is excruciating and it won't ease off if he is tense with worry every day. Part of me hopes Yoshiki wraps him in a security force and goes all body guard on his ass, but then, I have been told I am a hopeless romantic. lol 

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 28, 2010, 02:53:19 PM
A message on StarAge says that they'll stop operating Toshi's homepage and fan club,which will also be closed, by the end of this month. And it confirms that StarAge is an independent company without capital relationship to HOH.

I'm not sure if it's the cause of the removal of MIXI and Ameba. Still, I'm curious about the PDF's appearance and disappearance.
As for the IN, I believe the cause was both physical and mental. (Yoshiki said Toshi's problem was "spiritual", quoted in some PV shooting reports. And he also described Toshi's being unable to speak when he came to LA early Jan in an YM message.) ...And I used to read of something quoted from Toshi's lawyer Mr Kawai. As I can remember, he said that Toshi looked awful, couldn't speak (even couldn't hear him clearly) when they met at first, but became quite well when returned from LA. He guessed that it was the different environment (in LA) that cured Toshi. ←Seems a little weird to me, though, for I cannot imagine how mental problem can act on the body, have no experience like that. :D

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 04:24:19 PM
@NanniGong: Thanks for that info. I have heard of some mental illnesses that do affect the body too, but I've got no experience on IN nor Adjustment Disorder so no comments on their affects.

I'm also curious about the PDF's sudden disappearance.

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #42 on: January 28, 2010, 05:33:25 PM
Thanks for that update NanniGong.  ;D

Your statement:
I cannot imagine how mental problem can act on the body, have no experience like that.

I can help a little with that. High anxiety and/or emotions can put our bodies in a state of hyper arousal (medical term for a joint physical/ psychological state) and/or hyper vigilance. (ditto medical term) In sudden, situational cases of danger, our fists tighten, our shoulders go up, and we engage our 'fight or flight' response. Once the 'danger' is gone, we relax and our body returns to normal, our immune system remaining uncompromised.

In chronic or protracted cases of fear or danger however, that state of high anxiety doesn't ever relax. We live poised for fight or flight 24/7. The state begins to compromise our immune system. Human beings cant live strung like high tensile steel for too long before it begins to affect our bodies and endocrine systems. What gets soldiers through this a lot of the time is the sense of brotherhood in their unit, but they all suffer it to some degree. I speculate Toshi felt isolated, separated from his brothers by the tenets of the sect. People who live in a state of constant hyper arousal (the phrase describes being alert, fearful, worried and not safe at all times) often become too tense to eat, unable to sleep, unable to control their thoughts and dreams. Their bodies end up at the mercy of their minds, nervous energy burning calories that are not being replenished. Sometimes they can override the mental tension and get things back under control on their own, other times they need someone to intercede and remove them from the environment that is causing the state of hyper arousal. Sounds like Toshi's trip to see Yoshiki in January was exactly that. He was able to relax, he felt safe enough to speak about his ordeal and set the wheels of his rescue in motion. My references are 2 years elementary psyche studies in my youth and my own diagnosis and treatment over the past 20 months. Feeling safe is one of the main stressors and a driving desire. I doubt Toshi felt safe any longer in the HOH environment. I wonder if he ever really did. Hope that helps a little.  :) 

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 06:08:38 PM
I couldn't explain it better Faestian.

Hoping he will make a new myspace page like Yoshiki, Pata and Sugizo have. And he will surely write more in it than Pata :-)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 06:34:50 PM
I couldn't explain it better Faestian.

Hoping he will make a new myspace page like Yoshiki, Pata and Sugizo have. And he will surely write more in it than Pata :-)

Pata doesn't run his, he's abit of a technophobe. His management are very good though, they literally pass everything onto Pata which gets posted.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 04:21:12 AM
Thanks Faestian for the explanation!

People on 2ch are talking about a new TOSHI account that SUGIZO just invited on MIXI. It's possibly him, but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 04:33:05 AM by NanniGong »

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 05:16:29 AM
Thanks Faestian for the explanation!

People on 2ch are talking about a new TOSHI account that SUGIZO just invited on MIXI. It's possibly him, but I'm not sure.

Starting a new thread in this forum out of concern for the computer security of those of us who opened the Masaya PDF. I'm pretty sure that's where I got a fuckin' nasty worm.

http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3760.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:39:15 AM by MiscastDice »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 09:05:33 AM
 From what I found on twitter, Toshi is preparing new official HP and Ameba blog and Mixi account.
Source: http://twitiq.com/xxjapanxx

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 09:17:35 AM
'Support for Toshi' says that he is back on mixi and he even joined 'Toshi Community'  :D

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 29, 2010, 09:30:21 AM
.. I want MIXI...

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 29, 2010, 09:33:53 AM
I want MIXI too!!!
But it is all in Japanese  ;D , don't understand nothing at all!!!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 29, 2010, 09:35:52 AM
the problem is, that, from what i heared, you now even need a Japanese cell phone number DX

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 29, 2010, 09:43:49 AM
From what I found on twitter, Toshi is preparing new official HP and Ameba blog and Mixi account.
Source: http://twitiq.com/xxjapanxx

One of the commentors in there said "TOSHI wrote two new songs for and by himself. "Airport" is about departure".

Apparently this new info is in this link, if someone could translate it: http://www.sanspo.com/column/news/100125/clb10012512000026-n2.htm

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 29, 2010, 09:44:15 AM
Yes, I know for the japanese number phone.

But if Toshi joined 'Toshi community' on Mixi, maybe the Mixi-having fans could ask him to join also the facebook 'support for Toshi' for his Eng(r)lish speaking fans ?

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 29, 2010, 03:04:29 PM

Ex denxdenx

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 03:11:40 PM
LULZ!!! I got flamed by Masaya!

Lol! Now you are the one who got brainwashed, and not a little, Totally brainwashed!!! ;D

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 03:26:57 PM
I saw on another person's page that left a ~*~HORRIBLE COMMENT~*~, and he used the same reply! I'm laughing quite a lot right now.

I personally love this line, "and the FUCKING and silly people". Did he forget a noun or does he mean you are brainwashed by sex?

GARBAGE DAY!

shane140

Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 03:33:14 PM
LOL! Masaya. Just fuck off please you horrible man.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: January 29, 2010, 03:37:20 PM
Aparently it is Toshioffice who wrote you. I don't know who is who and what in alle these
histories...But it is sure that their call you totally brainwashed!!!
I found this very funny. If all the history wasn't so dramatical, I can imagine some very 'Monty Pythonish' scenario's to play...:-)