OMFG, scary xD

PARTY HARD

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 05:03:41 PM
yoshiki married?
yoshiki in long term relationship with a woman?

*laughs*

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 11, 2010, 10:29:24 AM
yoshiki married?
yoshiki in long term relationship with a woman?

*laughs*

Yeah, this is a bullshit rumor as far as I know. :P

Offline shinacira

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 01:19:43 AM
well if its true good for him glad he finally has somone to be with, everyone deserves someone
wonder if him and his wife are going to launce out a couple kids, I think he would make a
great daddy.
thank you chi

thank you chi

Offline MisterEN

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 05:57:22 AM
This rumor has been going around in japan for years, I'll believe it when I hear something from Yoshiki

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 06:50:25 AM
Oh... wow..... *thinly veiled sarcasm here*

Is it really our business if he has married or not?

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 03:51:05 PM
so we all know now with who yoshiki got married!

it's TOSHI goddamnit!! :D

Offline lucy_bkk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 05:15:55 PM
I do not believe Yoshiki will ever get married.....it's just a rumor !!  we are X !!

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 10:06:00 PM
He once said that he will never get married(quoted by someone else on some other site..), but he's broken promises before.

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 11:44:21 PM
This shouldn't be a 'promise'.
Let alone a promise he should think twice about breaking or not...
And as far as I know, from interviews I've watched/read it seems he always says something along the lines of 'I need to find the correct woman' for that.
But anyway....

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Pocku

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 02:37:34 AM
I don't think he ever promised not to marry... Besides, even if he did, Yoshiki tends to make promises that shouldn't be kept, like promising never to play the drums again.

And as far as I know, from interviews I've watched/read it seems he always says something along the lines of 'I need to find the correct woman' for that.

Really? I've always thought it was a matter of not having the time for marriage rather than finding the correct woman.

But if he found "the one" then good for him :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:46:29 AM by Pocku »

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 09:59:28 AM
I don't think he ever promised not to marry... Besides, even if he did, Yoshiki tends to make promises that shouldn't be kept, like promising never to play the drums again.

Really? I've always thought it was a matter of not having the time for marriage rather than finding the correct woman.

But if he found "the one" then good for him :)

No, he didn't. This rumor's been going around for a while, it's BS. Even I don't believe it. ;)

Seriously? Even if he's totally straight (lol) he needs to marry Toshi already. half j/k

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 10:45:35 AM
f***, what we needdd  issss   yoshiii junior to replace him, wakaka

Ex denxdenx

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 09:05:05 PM
f***, what we needdd  issss   yoshiii junior to replace him, wakaka

*snicker* See my posts about Riku elsewhere on this board. Yo doesn't need to have a biological child to have a successor o.O that kid is.... yeah

Offline Pocku

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 02:20:02 AM
No, he didn't. This rumor's been going around for a while, it's BS. Even I don't believe it. ;)

Are you talking about him promising to never drum again or him marrying?

Seriously? Even if he's totally straight (lol) he needs to marry Toshi already. half j/k

Done. :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:34:03 AM by Pocku »

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 24, 2010, 12:43:58 PM

This particular marriage rumor the thread's about..... according to my friend in Japan it goes around the tabloids on a regular basis with someone or another and someone just blogged it this time.... that Yo knocked up a hostess/prostitute and instead of paying child support or an abortion fee or whatever..... invited her to live his place since she obviously couldn't work anymore and married her and such.

The way it's worded in this go-round though..... looks like someone mashed up that old, tired rumor with what actually happened with Toshi. Yeah, Yoshiki invited someone who couldn't work and was an old friend to live with him..... but it wasn't a kyabajou and as far as I know, they're not married ;) yet ;) unless that pic counts.

Seriously??? I don't see Yo getting married to a random nameless hookup.... if he's going to marry a woman it's likely going to be a Western woman and someone he's been with a while (*coughcoughTwinkorJuliacoughcough*). And if he swings the other way, well, Toshi's free in a few months or so ;)

Though if that happened....... oh my fucking gods the squeeing from PanthereNoire might destroy the world. o.o

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 24, 2010, 06:16:13 PM
I don't understand 'the squeeing from PanthereNoire might destroy the world'.
Who is PanthereNoire?

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #47 on: January 24, 2010, 06:47:16 PM
Consider yourself lucky you don't know who PanthereNoire is.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Pocku

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 24, 2010, 09:13:06 PM

This particular marriage rumor the thread's about..... according to my friend in Japan it goes around the tabloids on a regular basis with someone or another and someone just blogged it this time.... that Yo knocked up a hostess/prostitute and instead of paying child support or an abortion fee or whatever..... invited her to live his place since she obviously couldn't work anymore and married her and such.

The way it's worded in this go-round though..... looks like someone mashed up that old, tired rumor with what actually happened with Toshi. Yeah, Yoshiki invited someone who couldn't work and was an old friend to live with him..... but it wasn't a kyabajou and as far as I know, they're not married ;) yet ;) unless that pic counts.

Seriously??? I don't see Yo getting married to a random nameless hookup.... if he's going to marry a woman it's likely going to be a Western woman and someone he's been with a while (*coughcoughTwinkorJuliacoughcough*). And if he swings the other way, well, Toshi's free in a few months or so ;)

Though if that happened....... oh my fucking gods the squeeing from PanthereNoire might destroy the world. o.o

Well, that's why I said IF he found someone. I didn't mean I actually believe he is going to marry soon but I guess it didn't came out right. With the recent chain of events, I can't see it happening anytime soon.

I didn't know about the rumor in Japan but I tend to ignore these kinda stuff since the tabloid can get really nasty and out of hand. Lol to how Toshi got mixed into it though!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:20:53 PM by Pocku »

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 24, 2010, 10:20:04 PM
These rumors get very out of hand.  To me.. it's Yoshiki's business weather he marries someone or not.  If he doesn't want to make an official statement about it.. it's his business.  It's also his business if he is letting Toshi stay with him.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 24, 2010, 11:56:56 PM
But who will wear the wedding dress?

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 03:10:46 AM
But who will wear the wedding dress?

just wait for next live, i'm sure atleast Yoshiki will

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:29 PM
Consider yourself lucky you don't know who PanthereNoire is.

Why's that? I remember Panthere being an active poster on here a few years ago back when I joined. Who are they what happened to him/her? I remember they had a lot of knowledge regarding X Japan.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #53 on: January 25, 2010, 07:58:38 PM
Yes, she had lots of knowledge, but she was, what you could call, an EXTREME Yoshiki fangirl. She also was extremely nuts about us not breaking any laws (hence why there was a time the rules were really strict here). She also started lots of drama and flamewars and never came to clean it up. She basically got kicked eventually.

This is my administrator color.

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 08:07:39 PM
There was a sense of hegemony when she was active. Although she possessed a wealth of knowledge, the way she portrayed her superiority made her dislikable to a lot of people.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010, 08:54:46 PM
Ahhh I see. I barely remember some of it haha thanks for clarifying.

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #56 on: January 27, 2010, 05:59:35 AM
PanthereNoire is active over at JRockRevolution and has actually written some pretty good reports on the forum. I haven't read all of her stuff over there though, so I don't know if any of her behaviour has changed. I only check in when looking for something specific so author doesn't matter as much as content.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 27, 2010, 09:52:42 AM
PanthereNoire is active over at JRockRevolution and has actually written some pretty good reports on the forum. I haven't read all of her stuff over there though, so I don't know if any of her behaviour has changed. I only check in when looking for something specific so author doesn't matter as much as content.

Some of us rather dislike her commentary for another reason. She was the one who singlehandedly re-lit a huge flamewar between Toshi/Yoshiki and hide/Yoshiki shippers with a ton of unwarranted, unfactual (or at best "accentuate the negative" factual) bashing of hide right up to claiming that Yoshiki wished he would die so he and Toshi could be together (!!!), and seemingly stepped back from fandom a bit once Yoshiki's biography and its first chapter became available.

That's not to say she can't be right: most of her stuff about Yoshiki (except for her insistent claims that he hated hide, didn't love him, only wanted a relationship with Toshi, etc, etc, BS, BS) is at least factually correct, as is most of her stuff about Toshi.

It's the insistence on Toshi/Yoshiki one true love, the psycho behavior (hell, I'm a groupie and fanthing but I'd never go to someone's show and be like "GO BACK TO YOSHIKI NOW!!!" even if that did turn out to be the best course of action, and I don't collect and name Starlight Yoshiki dolls and claim they talk to me...), the posting some of the worst lies about hide and by extension about Yoshiki, the incessant combativeness and lawsuit threats and I'M RIGHT YOU MUST AGREE OR I SUE YOU that turned most of us off on her....

And no, "Without You" was not written for Toshi.  >:(

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #58 on: January 27, 2010, 10:31:34 AM
She hasn't been working for JRockRevolution for over a year now I think. I can't say much, but, as far as I kno, let's just say her departure was 'nice' :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:40:27 PM by Hypno »

This is my administrator color.

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #59 on: January 28, 2010, 10:51:28 AM
Thanks Hypno. She's still on the member's list, but I didn't check to see when her last post was.

@MistcastDice: Fer Real!?  :o Seriously? Oh my, that's so very, very....sad, and the kind of behaviour I used to eat up in law studies. One wonders where she got her 'information'. I'm with you, I can be a bit of a dreamer and a fangirl on occasion, but if I was going to go the 'love triangle' route it would be more like Yoshiki loved hide and that Toshi felt pushed out and sad about being replaced and blah, blah, blah, but then I also write gay romance (not RLslash) so I think I see a day-dreaming, plot trend there. ;) LOL. God, their private lives may be open for speculation, but are no one's business and certainly not something a fan has a right to state as empirical fact. Most Japanese artists would never share the details with a 'fan' or even a close employee or Personal Assistant, at least not without having them sign a contract of non-disclosure first if they are wise. We are more relaxed in the West about this stuff though. On a personal note, watching the film footage of Yoshiki playing with hide over the years, there is no doubt about their sincere affection for one another. They were very close friends and openly demonstrative. Unfortunate that some fans are that possessive.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 11:07:31 AM by Faestian »