• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

No news? Hibernatin?

Ann1958 · 6556

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: December 19, 2009, 01:05:23 PM
No news from nobody.
Not in Toshi's blog, no ustream from Yoshiki, nothing on Heath's or Pata's site.
Are there hibernating?

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 02:17:18 PM
Oh c'mon now...there are news from "HIDE-CHAN" isn't this enough?XD

:P

lol, seriously now agreed with the threadstarter. Hibernating?

PARTY HARD

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 03:36:00 PM
I think he has recovered enough....He should start releasing stuff NOW. Because of this hibernation, I've lost a little interest, and I am no longer a Yoshiki fangirl =[

Do pandas hibernate? I was just wondering..

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 06:15:01 PM
I don't know if they have recovered enough (Mr Yoshiki and Mr Toshi)
I am just wondering they don't let know nothing of the recoverings.

Do panda's hibernate? Don't know, here in Belgium there are no panda's...
But since it has been snowing here a few days ago, I seriously prefer for myself hibernating and not have to go at work...I wonder if my boss agree with that.... :D

Hide, yes, there is news, but he is dead, so, there is news but not news..

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 07:03:12 PM
According to wikipedia...pandas do not hibernate...XD

It looks like bands do though...XD
I thought there were some fairly recent news mentioning that Yoshiki is on the studio doing things......dunno what things though.
There were rumours about a PV or something, right?

Also...losing interest just because a band isn't that active? Somehow this saddens me.....but I started liking X Japan when they had already disbanded and didn't exist as a band.....not being active doesn't affect ME at least....XD

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

shane140

Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:56 PM
He and X-Japan will hopefully resume activities next year assuming Yoshiki and Toshi are healthy again. Let's hope the hibernation won't last much longer. XD

a band/artist being inactive doesn't affect me either.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 08:04:55 PM
What is a PV?
I'm not affected...also I am fan since several years...I am just very VERY CURIOUS....and I have a long weekend, and it is cold and whitesnow outdoors...so I have many time to be on PC while hibernating in the warmth inside here  :)

shane140

Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 08:28:35 PM
What is a PV?
A Promotional or "music" video. :)

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 02:29:35 AM
i was expecting end of year concert, ups, not expecting, DREAMING, haha

Ex denxdenx

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 05:46:21 AM
I think it's good, it means they're taking some well deserved time off; or concentrating on their work....though I'd think it were the latter. These guys don't seem to know what 'time off' means.  Even Yoshiki spends time in the studio on his days off...lol. ;)

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 08:41:06 AM
You know, as Ami said i'm ok with no news if we are meant to get only bad news. However, i believe that we deserve at least some update of the situation, especially with all those news "Oh, he's in the studio etc". Well, ok, Yoshiki is ALWAYS in the studio, the thing is we have to know at some point what is going on with X JAPAN. Plus, we haven't heard from the rest of the members since AGES (concerning X JAPAN of course, since some of them like SUGIZO are promoting their solo work.)

And as far as how this is affecting me, well, as almost everyone mentioned, I too became an X fan before their reunion so these things won't change my love for them.

And well on the other hand, we may have not been listening to lots of new compositions, but to be honest I prefer that rather than half of the J-Rock's humiliation nowdays that they release a new single twice a month and it sounds like %#$*^%$*^.

PARTY HARD

Offline xjokerx

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 20, 2009, 10:55:25 AM
it's winter,of course they're hibernating,lol jk

I think it's good, it means they're taking some well deserved time off; or concentrating on their work....though I'd think it were the latter. These guys don't seem to know what 'time off' means.  Even Yoshiki spends time in the studio on his days off...lol. ;)

And well on the other hand, we may have not been listening to lots of new compositions, but to be honest I prefer that rather than half of the J-Rock's humiliation nowdays that they release a new single twice a month and it sounds like %#$*^%$*^.

Yoshiki spends too much time in the studio to think,even maybe too much that he can't create one great song,and X JAPAN can't even a release just one single (counting from reunion that's already 1,5 years now),wow I think that's more humiliating :D

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:17:17 AM by xjokerx »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 20, 2009, 12:21:35 PM
I kind of agree here.
Half a year ago, we were all like "OMG YOSHIKI TAKE SOME REST DD8" and now everyone's complaining XD
Let him rest, guys. XD So in a few weeks or months, he'll be back and he'll be able to work on X "with full spirit"! :D

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #13 on: December 20, 2009, 03:02:35 PM

Yoshiki spends too much time in the studio to think,even maybe too much that he can't create one great song,and X JAPAN can't even a release just one single (counting from reunion that's already 1,5 years now),wow I think that's more humiliating :D

Good stuff is always late my friend :D

PARTY HARD

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 20, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

The only difference between the current J-Rock singles that come out twice a month & sound like shit and Jade & I.V is that with Jade & I.V you have to wait longer.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:02:52 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 05:12:55 PM
I like Jade and IV!
No shit in my eyes and ears.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
I bet here are at least two people who would wish his temporary hibernation would become an eternal one ... anyway, I don´t mind the hibernation - X is definitely not the band for impatient people :)

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 06:29:36 PM

The only difference between the current J-Rock singles that come out twice a month & sound like shit and Jade & I.V is that with Jade & I.V you have to wait longer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was a good one. Agreed. XD (and with Jade & I.V you like it very much when you first hear it and then you realise it's actually pretty bad.)

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 08:30:44 PM
Well...........I still like X-Japan, but I don't listen to their music as much as I did a month ago.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 09:24:01 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was a good one. Agreed. XD (and with Jade & I.V you like it very much when you first hear it and then you realise it's actually pretty bad.)

LOLZ, guys there's sth called PERSONAL TASTE.

I love both I.V and Jade.

Bah this have been said before too many times, whatever.

PARTY HARD

Offline ElefeX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 10:03:28 AM
They deserve some time off. They all have solo careers etc to pursue and there are the health problems as well which require time to heal (both Yoshiki and Toshi).

I do feel sorry for them as there are such high expectations built up, that the pressure of releasing new work must be immense. Perhaps that is one of the reasons that we have not heard from them recently? We know Yoshiki has been in the studio but maybe the perfectionist that he is just cannot make the song(s) he wants - to the standard everyone expects.

Obviously I would be interested in new releases but at the minute I would love a re-release of Vanishing Vision and some new lives released on dvd; e.g – Dahlia 95, full last live and the reunion lives. One can dream tho...

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 02:38:12 PM
i love  jade & i.v & also without you. but both i.v and jade imperfect

Ex denxdenx

ben

Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 09:49:03 PM
well Toshi and Yoshiki still need to rest, i guess at the right time, they'll reappear again

also, i still enjoy listening to "I.V", nice song.

about "Jade", i can't say yet until the final version is released

folia

Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 07:25:22 PM
There is something new on X JAPAN my space today. They announce the filming of 4 new PV in Hollywood the 9th january 2010. I think that's good news!!!!!                 

WE ARE X!!!!! ;D

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 08:27:51 PM
that's already old news though, for us here :D

http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3732.0

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...