• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

could u help me a bit??

cherrybeary520x · 4971

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
on: November 04, 2009, 03:57:24 AM
i'm gonna write a fan-fic with multiple bands, so if you guys could give me some suggestions, then that would be great. I'm including bands like alice nine., the Gazette, D'espairs Ray, Dir en Grey, and a couple others, and of course X-Japan will be in there, too. the story is supposed to be funny. You could put your ideas up in here, or send to me via PM. And yes, I will also make up some ideas. Thank You.

PS: I am working on another story. I started in early October, but you're gonna have to wait for that! You want a hint? Message me and I'll give you the first paragraph.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:15:31 PM by cherrybeary520x »

Offline Chloe

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:50:26 AM
What kind of fanfic is it? Gen, pairings oriented, on plot focusing with them just being 'there', what kind?

This be the Final Guidance.

Awake to yourself. We pray for you.

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 04:51:19 PM
im sorry, but.....this fan-fiction idea has discontinued, but if you're still up for it, then could write yourself.

Offline Vercingetoryx

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
I'd advise you to just make a webcomic using sprites from popular videogames. You'll get the same amount of public reaction! (None.)

Offline kena

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:09:23 AM
I'm including bands like alice nine., the Gazette, D'espairs Ray, Dir en Grey, and a couple others, and of course X-Japan will be in there, too. the story is supposed to be funny. I am working on another story. I started in early October, but you're gonna have to wait for that! You want a hint? Message me and I'll give you the first paragraph.