Mainly X related needs.]

Valentine · 10215

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: September 28, 2006, 01:32:56 PM
Oookay, I have many reguests, be prepared .]

So,
1] I`m looking for Forever Love, Rocket Dive and Goodbye music NOTES, could anyone of you help me out with that? Because, I found it nearly impossible to think up what those might be and would so want to try playing it on the piano/guitar... :cry:

2] I need people to make some annual celebrations, something like, people are celebrating hidemas on 13th Dec and some are celebrating 2nd May, but hey, what's that, that is TWO celebrations a year, tooo little .] we just might debate what we celebrate and make same things, even if not being together in space, get along in our minds and then start recruiting IRL people who would do the same with us and so on and so on... Take it? Leave it? Pleace voice your mind...... [yes, I just want to do something with appreciation of X, and since it's not December yet, and before me in time is just John Lennon's birthday celebration, I'm trying to fill in the empty space that's between all it]

3] need of information> How many of you have actually dyed your hair pink, or attempted to? ;]

4] I need someone to comb my hair and find my textbook, anyone? XD

Valy

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://ane-chan.livejournal.com/
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 01:44:33 PM
Quote from: "Valentine"
Oookay, I have many reguests, be prepared .]

So,
1] I`m looking for Forever Love, Rocket Dive and Goodbye music NOTES, could anyone of you help me out with that? Because, I found it nearly impossible to think up what those might be and would so want to try playing it on the piano/guitar... :cry:

Notes for Forever Love(4 pages) for piano

http://www.aniclub.ru/forum/image.aspx?a=2282
http://www.aniclub.ru/forum/image.aspx?a=2283
http://www.aniclub.ru/forum/image.aspx?a=2284
http://www.aniclub.ru/forum/image.aspx?a=2285

IME THROUGH THE RAIN HAS SET ME FREE
SANDS OF TIME WILL KEEP YOUR MEMORY

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 02:38:50 PM
1) Sorry I don't have any :-/
2)22nd January 1968 Heath's birthday
18th April 2006 Birthday of the X-Freaks forum (it was just XJ Fan forum then tho :) )
2nd May 1998 hide's death anniversary
12th July 1966 Taiji's birthday
22nd September Birthday of the namechange from XJ Fan forum to X-Freaks forum and with that the transfer to a own server
10th October 1965 Toshi's birthday
4th November 1965 Pata's birthday
20th November 1965 Yoshiki's birthday
13th December 1964 hide's birthday
3) Not me, thought of it tho...
4) Comb it yourself and have you checked your schoolbag? XD

This is my administrator color.

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:33 PM
Veresk, thank you soooo much...... *dances around*. If I have a trip some day to Russia, I stop by just to tell you hello for this in person. yay yay. *finds a printer configuration to print it*.

Hypno it's okay, you don't have to apologize :wink:
And wow, I think I'm gonna celebrate 22nd Sept, but really not this year... But maybe I invent a time machine and go back in time to celebrate that right on time .] *thinks about what to do*. Otherwise, hmmmm.....  That's exactly what I did NOT want, now to choose from all the birthdays, I just can't possibly choose one or two, what an injustice be done to the others [ that is why hide-sama is an exception, because I can't invite him for a piece of cake, but with the other people, I would rather celebrate their birhdays with them... makes sense? ] [no, not meaning I did not want any LISTS, just meaning I did not want to come thinking it through again, because more I think of celebrating B-days of all members of X, more I'm wanting to start with it... ]

As to 18th April, that's very close to one my RL friends' Bday, so not exactly in a right time, but I'll think about it as a memorial day... A super memo day without candles .]

Thanks for improving my world of traditions! ^_^ It's always better to think about things with someone... More fun at least .]

3] Me too thought about it, but I was told by professionals it can't be done at least in my hometown, so thought about visiting capital's of the country hairdressers, but somewhat feeling very weird about this and just wanted to know who got the same idea .]] Where did your ideas end up, aka. what was that you didn't do it in reality, if I might ask? If too personal, please let the question as it is; just a question, without need to answer...

4] XD. Yes, looked into the schoolbag [Such a surprise! There are all sorts of things I missed for months! And the spiders.... No, no pink, I looked twice.]
Now, really. It wasn't there, but I found it elsewhere meanwhile .] Thanks for suggestion, though

8)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 05:28:24 AM
Well I really don't CELEBRATE any of them, but it's still good to know :P

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 08:36:03 AM
Veresk, thank you soooo much...... *dances around*. If I have a trip some day to Russia, I stop by just to tell you hello for this in person. yay yay. *finds a printer configuration to print it*.

Ok )
Ill remeber it )

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 06:12:01 PM
I always want his pink hair...but need more courages to do it. but i like his puffy hair more xD

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 09:35:03 AM
Ah, but that's great you're already thinking about it... Because one first starts to just randomly ponder it, then more seriously and from there on there it doesn't take many months to get to actually want it done on your head 8)

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 09:36:58 AM
[Smile... when I'm thinking about it, I'm a much more fan of many other jrock groups, but it's only X that make me want to do some real changes with my life, be it in lifestyle or beauty stuff related taste. Hmmm, quite weird, but pleasantly weird..]

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 03:48:56 PM
Yup! that's really right!! though it's a bit different between us. i've never been interested in any Japanese except for anime. and i really don't like the visual kei. but when i knew X, Oh My Gosh! i took all my words for only X! i really love their visual kei!! and yeah they make me to have something to be reached in life.

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 05:15:53 PM
Ah, anime fan? We should talk more to each other somewhere else one day.... I've practically grown up on anime, not that I would watch so many series but those that I did watch back then, I loved with full heart... Before I'd ever known what the word "anime" means or that it existed, I just called it "that funny shows", which later turned to "that funny Japanese shows".... I  really liked the intros and the endings, particularly that of Tico of the Seven Seas, and sung to it every now and then. Anyways, my way with anime and Japanese culture in general has been so connected with all growth that I think I must have been a fan since childhood years  :lol:

I'm off topic, let's get back to X 8)

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 05:50:44 PM
yeah but not all anime. i don't like really much the anime nowdays. x(

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 07:11:03 PM
But, which one do you like? .] I'm not saying someone should love all of it that's around, after all, that would be nearly impossible, it's not in man's powers to get to every piece of everything...

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 04:25:17 PM
well usually manga like Trobbing Tonight, Kanata Kara, Romantic Dream, Tales From The Darkside, The Duck of Mr. Fredward, Rose of Versailles, Conan, Inuyasha ( i love Sesshomaru xD ), Slam Dunk. really nice Story and drawing.

i only have watched the anime like Inuyasha, Rose of Versailles, Conan and Slam Dunk. though some of them, the story haven't ended yet.

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 04:29:21 PM
Ah, anime fan? We should talk more to each other somewhere else one day.... I've practically grown up on anime, not that I would watch so many series but those that I did watch back then, I loved with full heart... Before I'd ever known what the word "anime" means or that it existed, I just called it "that funny shows", which later turned to "that funny Japanese shows".... I  really liked the intros and the endings, particularly that of Tico of the Seven Seas, and sung to it every now and then. Anyways, my way with anime and Japanese culture in general has been so connected with all growth that I think I must have been a fan since childhood years  :lol:

I'm off topic, let's get back to X 8)

Oh, ANIME!!! Ya-hoo!!!! I like anime... I watch anime alot ))) In original sound, but with english sub  :roll:  
And anime was first what i saw from Japan world )))
And it was true if i said that i grown up on anime, too )))
I watch anime during all my life  :oops:
But i watch not only it ))

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 08:44:24 PM
To ne ontopic and yet off topic, I just imagined life of X members turned into an anime and that thought was quite fun. I mean, with their visuals, they wouldn't be too much of a anime curiosity, they would look so *ordinary* if being portrayed as anime characters, in the world of anime ;]]

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 12:01:04 AM
Oookay another request.
Do you have any favorite Japanese X fan page?
Because, there are so many and I was always a jerk when it comes to having to choose one or two things from the big group, so, your tips?

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 02:19:15 PM
Gratz Saint :D:D

Offline Orkrist

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 06:47:41 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
22nd September Birthday of the namechange from XJ Fan forum to X-Freaks forum and with that the transfer to a own server

And as we know, 22nd Sep is also the day when X officially broke up. Next year it will be 10 years since break-up.

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 10:03:53 PM
^ Just wanted to add that line. Thank you, Orkrist.

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 07:05:42 PM
I have another request....

Don't please anyone of you happen to have sheet music for Art of Life?

Offline Dangle

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:26 AM
I temporarily dyed my hair pink and went as hide (sort of) to a dress party. Not really much apparel to look like him but the hair was cool

I got pics if you wanna see XD

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 02:34:58 AM
i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^
and then marry you,if you look like my hide <3
o.O
joking,dont freak out xd

Offline Dangle

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 02:37:18 AM
One here http://myspace-581.vo.llnwd.net/01127/18/52/1127612581_l.jpg

Other ones are better when I'm in more light. Does look quite shit anyways though :P

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 02:39:21 AM
lol,theres too much light and your hair looks like a very light pink*i dont know how to say that in english xd*
hehe

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 11:21:33 PM
i've seriously thought about dying my hair pink. i want to, but i don't know if i can get it done professionally in my town or not. that and my job...i can get the money for it from there, but i don't want to lose my job because of it. but i WANT to dye it SOON!

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 02:06:04 AM
i've seriously thought about dying my hair pink. i want to, but i don't know if i can get it done professionally in my town or not. that and my job...i can get the money for it from there, but i don't want to lose my job because of it. but i WANT to dye it SOON!
Great! I've been doing pink-hair (and red) since I was 14, and I still can't get rid of it (the habit), and now that I got my roots bleached, I'm also gonna dye my hair soon. :D
I think that nowadays most hairdressers have all kinds of crazy colors, so it probably wouldn't be that hard. But for example here in Finland it's the most exspensive way.... dunno about the other countries, but I like dying my hair at home. 10€~ bleaching kit + 10€ dye and pair of helping hands! Saving up 30€~50€ or even more, depends.
First thing you need to get the best results is a proper bleach, ofc depending on your own haircolour.
Then just some shocking pink dye... these usually don't cost much if you're ordering somewhere and dying at home.
Some brands that I prefer:
http://www.manicpanic.com/
http://www.specialeffectsusa.com/hair_dye.html
http://www.funkyshop.com/crazycolor.html
http://www.lariche-directions.com/lariche.htm

And the job... ofcourse it depends on what kind of place you're working in, but I never heard that anyone would've been fired because of pink hair! But if you're worried, ask 'em! :D
I'm aso open for questions if you're still wondering, feel free to ask.

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。