• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

This is dedecated to Jasmine You

cherrybeary520x · 1418

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
on: October 23, 2009, 04:30:43 AM
I've written a story that included Jasmine. It's actually for school, and I put Jasmine in there since I was listening to Versailles. So in this story, she is an angel from a heavenly kingdom. Uh..........the story is supposed to be about a superhero that saves the world from drugs..... Warning: At the end, it says that Jasmine was the savior, I swear that 99.5% of this in fictional. Some of it is X inspired, obviously. I'm not saying that Jasmine is the savior or whatever. So no threat comments from catholics. So tell me how you like it!! Plus if this is in the wrong spot, please place it in the correct spot. Also, this story comes from a 7th grader who reads alot (or used to). Enjoy!! Tell me what you think of it, what did you hate? What did you like?

One day, an angel/superhero named Jasmine, who lived in a heavenly kingdom named Arion, was studying a mysterious planet called Earth for her exams. She was surprised to hear that a large number of people died from deadly, foul smelling drugs. She was also puzzled because of the fact that the people knew that drugs were dangerous, yet they still consume it without a thought. She felt sorry for them. Jasmine couldn’t stop thinking about Earth all day. That night, she had a dream, a vision about the chaotic planet. People had rusty chains tied around their ankles. They were hopelessly trapped, the chains held them in place.
   The next morning, she awoke and flew to Earth. She landed in a place called Los Angeles, California. She noticed in her school books she saw beautiful roses where they mentioned good things about Earth. Unfortunately, the once beautiful red roses turned into cold blue roses. The planet was losing their vibrant colors of life. Jasmine happened to be on a red carpet at a movie premiere, but the red carpet was a worn purple. The sleazy paparazzi were all over the trashy Hollywood stars. She has never seen anything so horrid in her eternal life! And so, with a graceful wave of her hand, she turned the drug addicts into stunning stars, the aged carpet turned bright red. The people were amazed at her actions. Before they could say a word, she escaped.
   Jasmine continued to heal the world. The wooden brown cherry blossoms in Japan turned a bright, soft pink, like cotton candy. The burned spagetti noodles in Italy were cooked to perfection, instead of being neglected caused by drugs. The blue sky was no longer gray due to the smoke from the horrid cigarettes. That sulfur smell that engulfed the Earth disappeared, but then came back as a sweet floral scent. People no longer chewed tobacco, but instead chewed sugar-free gum. The people adored Jasmine for her intelligence and her beauty. “Thank you,” they said, and Jasmine replied with a shiny smile. She had to return to Arion, but she left a present which contained a picture of her. If anybody was tempted to take drugs again, they would look at her picture, and remember what Jasmine did for them. Earth was finally at peace, and Jasmine could fly back to the deep blue sky. Jasmine’s face was all over television, the newspapers, magazines, everywhere in public. They marked a feast day for her on August 9th.  She was remembered for her good deeds. She was an inspiration to the world, and Jasmine was their savior.

At my school, it is Drug Free Week. Basically, we learn about drugs and how they are not healthy and all................................We learn this every year......Very boring..