Shameless Self Promotion

Faestian · 1502

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
on: September 24, 2009, 03:50:13 PM
I am unhappy with my current freelance position with the magazine, since I haven't been paid for a single article, 4 of which are in print, but that's another story. Since I still own all rights to my articles. I have decided to start a blog and post them there. It costs me the same: nothing, and I get the same back: nothing, unless someone actually leaves a comment or likes my style and promotes me. The site is free, but I think you have to sign up to post comments, sorry. My first review posted isn't JRock, but most will be and the X Japan one is a three parter that won't get posted until around Christmas. Anyone interested in reading some alternative Rock reviews, can check me out here: http://katemiotto.vox.com/

The articles posted stem from hours of intensive listening to each album of each band, track by track, then further hours of researching the members and their life history where possible. On occasion, I even get to query them directly. All reviews are the opinion of the author. All sources are quoted, and, as mentioned, on rare occasion, clarified by band members. Anyone reading a review (there is only one review to date) who sees a verifiable error, please direct me to the source for correction.

That said, hope you will check out my maiden voyage on the web at Pigletus Timidus (aka Kate Miotto) on VOX.

Up coming: Dir en Grey; Nightmare; Maximum the Hormone; The Yoshida Brothers; Miyavi; X Japan (three parts: there are 27 years to cover) each members of X Japan; MUCC; Tokyo Yankees; Dr. Steel; Apocalyptica and much more. I promise to post here when I post the X Japan article. 

Thanks,
Faestian