Goodbye my friend

dianne_dejarjayes · 5258

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
on: January 26, 2007, 09:11:41 AM
I never mean to hurt you, I tell you again, I just try to honest with you, I'm sorry, so thats it... if you want this end like this... then.... this is the end of our friendship.... and thats break my heart too, but maybe this is the best way, our friendship cant endure with our defferend mind, so good bye for you too.... move your life on, and take care of your self... one time you become my friend forever I reconized you as my friend altough you wouldnt...

*the last hugs for you*

Thanks for everything and goodbye...

dian

X made we met then X made we seperate

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 12:30:00 PM
:? ?

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 12:37:07 PM
I have a strange feeling that the only person who can understand this would be the person this post is meant for... And I don't think it's for me...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 01:55:03 PM
Hugs if you want them, I hope you can bear the loss....

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 03:44:26 PM
she's just off becoz she'll have some exam in her college,i think...

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Chloe

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 08:39:11 AM
Nobody knows anything then?

Be it what it is, good luck Dianne.

This be the Final Guidance.

Awake to yourself. We pray for you.

PanthereNoire

Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 09:55:13 AM
For those who worry about that, to the best of my knowledge, Dian has no intention of leaving. She isn't much on just now because she has a school vacation and enjoying time off line with friends.

As to her post, I know what that is for and what it is about - and I am sad about that, too, even while I can't do anything about it - but I think it's not my business to give further details on that when she has not done so herself.

In any case, Dian herself should be back in a bit.

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 07:36:09 PM
Posted thread like this so I can read your message? Well it works. Or maybe you have another purpose? X made us met each other. But x didn’t separate us. But you. I think you haven’t realized yet what have you done to me. Our relation is over after you stabbed me on my back. Maybe you should ask one of your friends and of course not that woman, ask them are you wrong or right to do this to me? Fu…never thought that I’ll still send (well not sending, but posting) any words for you.

I still have an unread message from you. But like I said, I won’t read that and it’ll be in the trash a few minutes after this. And I don’t care is it fair or not if you read mine and I don’t read yours. Cause I don’t want to have any relation with you. My heart is already hurt. I hope you’re not going to do the same thing you did to me to your friends. Did you just send me a text messaging? I’m sure it’s you. Cause I remember your cell phone number. But I won’t read it. No matter how many times you send me, I’ll not read it. Or maybe with other numbers? I can know it if it’s you. So it’ll be useless. Just save your pulse.

And yeah, so you also don’t need to reply my post here. Cause yeah! I won’t read it. Cause I won’t be back here. So once again, useless. I accept your last hug for me, though I don’t feel warm with it.

I am just remembering about your comment on my blog. Remember, you the one who said that Toshi had sacrificed so many things in his life for Yoshiki. Well, this thing has nothing to do with our relation. Just a thing I want to tell to you.

P.S I don’t know what will be in you guys mind after reading this. But…I think I won’t care about it. And don’t take any deduction from this, moreover if it’s bad deduction. It’s just something wrong in our relationship.

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 07:50:54 PM
Quote from: "Yoshide"
P.S I don’t know what will be in you guys mind after reading this.

Yeah, like... did I miss something.

I'm starting to think there is a parallel world here that I can't seem to find the portal to.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 08:28:20 PM
Quote from: "xScQ"
Quote from: "Yoshide"
P.S I don’t know what will be in you guys mind after reading this.

Yeah, like... did I miss something.

I'm starting to think there is a parallel world here that I can't seem to find the portal to.
Welcome to the club :S

And I think that ignorance is really not good, people should try to understand others as much as they can, both their friends and enemies...

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 08:29:38 PM
Ok, I like you all and I know this sounds harsh, but you are a bunch of fucking drama queens. This could've been done very well with private messages or other, so that we wouldn't see your PERSONAL issues. I think it's just stupid to post stuff like this on a public forum.

Mod color o' mine

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 08:34:29 PM
Quote from: "Hurley"
Ok, I like you all and I know this sounds harsh, but you are a bunch of fucking drama queens. This could've been done very well with private messages or other, so that we wouldn't see your PERSONAL issues. I think it's just stupid to post stuff like this on a public forum.

i didnt have the intention to post again but Hurley,some things cant remain like that..when people face emotional blackmail they cant stand it.up to a limit

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 08:37:53 PM
Quote from: "crazy bitch"
Quote from: "Hurley"

i didnt have the intention to post again but Hurley,some things cant remain like that..when people face emotional blackmail they cant stand it.up to a limit

Hey, I understand your issues in the other topic. Those are some issues that consider the whole forum, but this is private stuff and I think it's sort of disrespectful for the other person to put this stuff public.

Mod color o' mine

PanthereNoire

Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 10:16:08 AM
Obviously I am an interested party here since I am Dian's friends, but please, before you condemn her for making her original post here, I would appreciate it if you would consider at least the possibility that there might have been a very great provocation before she did.

And that's all I'll say now and all I ask, that you please consider that there might have been a reason for the action, even if you don't agree with the action as such.

Thank you.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 01:16:07 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Obviously I am an interested party here since I am Dian's friends, but please, before you condemn her for making her original post here, I would appreciate it if you would consider at least the possibility that there might have been a very great provocation before she did.

And that's all I'll say now and all I ask, that you please consider that there might have been a reason for the action, even if you don't agree with the action as such.

Thank you.

Great provocation or not, why come to settle your scores into an X Japan -forum? Sounds a bit like some attention whoring to me, but then again I don't know anything whats going on here.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 01:19:45 PM
Hurley, do you think defending ownself- and reply to a provocation can be considered defending- and/or try to make peace- and apologizing tone the first post is made in sounds like that- are necessary attention whoring?

Second point, as to Why settle on XJ forum- Why not? People are taking many personal issues to places where they absolutely do not belong, so does one thread (in the right section, after all) harm anybody?

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 01:21:02 PM
Quote from: "Lights"
Hurley, do you think defending ownself- and reply to a provocation can be considered defending- and/or try to make peace- and apologizing tone the first post is made in sounds like that- are necessary attention whoring?

No. But this is personal matter brought to a public forum. I think that is.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 01:23:37 PM
Please see the other part of my response as well. I have edited, and although it is a belated broadening of answer, it still is one.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 01:30:08 PM
No it won't hurt anyone, but would you like to see me go off with my mom about me dropping out from school here? I guess it's just me then, I like to keep my personal business personal. If you wan't to the whole world to see your personal business (internet is a large place ;P) then go ahead. I guess we can enjoy the drama.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 01:34:13 PM
I think I was *not* referring to posting personal information on the internet in general in the way of being totally supportive about that, just noting it is being done.

However, I also believe people have the right to explain themselves and not be shut up when someone is hurting them or trying to.

Edit: As to your mom and school... Well, should you feel like it, go ahead, maybe you'd get some interesting responses :P

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 01:41:15 PM
I think I was *not* referring to posting personal information on the internet in general, however, I also believe people have the right to explain themselves and not be shut up when someone is hurting them or trying to.

I wasn't referring either. I think fights with friends are personal. I agree that people have the right to explain themselves, but do you really think the way to do that is to do it in a public X Japan -forum? If they think so, that's fine. I was just expressing my opinion that they seem like drama queens. And I admit I don't know the whole story, but that's the impression an outsider gets, at least me.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 01:43:00 PM
Umm as Yoshide said that she won't answer calls, PMs, anything I guess Dian found this as the last option of saying what she wanted to say...

And as I am now abit more enlightened in this topic I find what Yoshide did unexpectedly rude and ignorant towards Dian.

But as it is mostly their personal matter I won't say nothing of what I know about this. If Dian or any other people involved want to, they'll do it themselves.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 01:50:00 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
Umm as Yoshide said that she won't answer calls, PMs, anything I guess Dian found this as the last option of saying what she wanted to say...

Ok, I didn't notice that. I apologize for all this useless mambojambo, if it was truly the only way. :D

Mod color o' mine

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 01:50:42 PM
Hurley, I think I see where are you coming from. . .

However, after reading the thread twice, I still do think maybe the urgency for posting this thread was too demanding to be ignored.

IMO Thread started with an apology can be hardly called fight. . .

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 01:51:19 PM
Hurley, I think we are getting on the same page now, which is cool. :P

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 01:53:19 PM
Hurley, I think I see where are you coming from. . .

However, after reading the thread twice, I still do think maybe the urgency for posting this thread was too demanding to be ignored.

IMO Thread started with an apology can be hardly called fight. . .

No this thread can't be called a fight, but obviously there has been a conflict.

And I hope you saw my recent post^^

Mod color o' mine

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 01:54:17 PM
Yeah, I just missed that one point. ;P

Mod color o' mine