X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

PETITION FOR X JAPAN TO COME TO SINGAPORE!

kingjas11 · 4734

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: August 28, 2009, 02:55:17 PM
ALL X JAPAN FANS IN SINGAPORE!!! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AT http://www.petitiononline.com/xjapanSG/petition-sign.html FOR X JAPAN TO COME TO SINGAPORE!! WE ARE X!!!!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 03:37:30 PM
Good luck :)

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:58:43 PM
When are you going to let X know about this? Because if you'll do it soon, you don't have a good timing XDD Yoshiki is probably still emo-ing about the Paris live being postponed AGAIN.
So I'd wait a bit with it, but good luck anyway!!
You already have a lot of signatures! Looks great!

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 07:08:18 PM
kingjes 11= i m from indo, i signed the petition. if they go to singapore, i ll go there to watch them. viva X

Ex denxdenx

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 07:13:36 PM
hmm, i'm not too sure about when it is going to be sent to X, because i'm just a die-hard fan, and i really want X to come to Singapore!! and the Paris concert was postponed?!

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 02:04:40 AM
i am from Singapore too~ i discussed this topic with some on my friends on another forum.. most of my friends feels that its a bad idea to bring them to Singapore because of the limited spaces we have in Singapore, plus I am not sure if there's enough fans in Singapore to bring them here. This petition had been around for months... :(

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 07:15:08 AM
hmm, i'm not too sure about when it is going to be sent to X, because i'm just a die-hard fan, and i really want X to come to Singapore!! and the Paris concert was postponed?!

It's been postponed three times... O_o'
Supposedly we're next on the list for the world tour, but that's not going quite as planned...
Good luck though, you never know what you can acchieve when you try.

whoa..postponed 3 times?! o.0 what was the reason behind those postpones?

and..i believe all the fans in southeast asia would also come to singapore to watch them, so that shoudn't be a worry..but about the limited spaces..yeaa i agree. singapore indoor stadium can only hold around 13,000, compared to tokyo dome's 55000!and the indoor stadium might not be stable enough to withstand our X jumps too! :D HAHA
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:20:28 AM by kingjas11 »

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 07:43:41 AM

It's been postponed three times... O_o'
Supposedly we're next on the list for the world tour, but that's not going quite as planned...
Good luck though, you never know what you can acchieve when you try.

whoa..postponed 3 times?! o.0 what was the reason behind those postpones?

and..i believe all the fans in southeast asia would also come to singapore to watch them, so that shoudn't be a worry..but about the limited spaces..yeaa i agree. singapore indoor stadium can only hold around 13,000, compared to tokyo dome's 55000!and the indoor stadium might not be stable enough to withstand our X jumps too! :D HAHA

haha... cannot hold the concert at our Indoor Stadium. If they do it at the Indoor Stadium, Toshi's catwalk path will be shorten by a lot. Plus, I think Singaporean fans are too shy to be enthusiastic in the concert, let alone do the X jump.. lol

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 07:55:58 AM
hmm true..then there wouldn't be any other decent arenas to hold the concert in..? haiz. haha! no! i think when you're X, you go crazy. i've one friend who is super introverted, but then when it comes to X he simply explodes.LOL

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 09:30:34 AM
hmm true..then there wouldn't be any other decent arenas to hold the concert in..? haiz. haha! no! i think when you're X, you go crazy. i've one friend who is super introverted, but then when it comes to X he simply explodes.LOL

Haha I think Padang would be the best place to hold a x japan concert in sg. Well I think it depends on individual. Some people are just too stubborn n refusing to get into the mood. I heard of people getting scolded for standing up during a rock concert in Singapore

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:38 AM

Haha I think Padang would be the best place to hold a x japan concert in sg. Well I think it depends on individual. Some people are just too stubborn n refusing to get into the mood. I heard of people getting scolded for standing up during a rock concert in Singapore

omg. getting scolded for standing up?!LOL! thats hilarious. show them the last live and scold them back in their faces. who sits down during an X Japan concert?!

hmm.. padang would be a good place. but indoor sounds and effects would definitely be better don't u agree? hahah.

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 04:14:08 PM

yea the sound and effects would be better at the indoor stadium, but the stage will be quite small i guess.. :(

omg. getting scolded for standing up?!LOL! thats hilarious. show them the last live and scold them back in their faces. who sits down during an X Japan concert?!

hmm.. padang would be a good place. but indoor sounds and effects would definitely be better don't u agree? hahah.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 05:42:56 AM
hah? 13.000 is big enough!! hkg stadium capacity only 11.000 if i m not mistaken?

Ex denxdenx

Offline kingjas11

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 08:36:04 AM
ohh! hk's capacity was only 11k? yaye! but then..it all comes down to how X wants it..hahah.