• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

YOSHIKI to undergo surgery on Monday‏

Ashura · 48748

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: August 01, 2009, 03:09:34 AM
HOLY HELL THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say something Eos? We both know how much pain he has been in for over a year now. So, please respect him for what he is doing.

Go make my day....you know you wanna....do it.....DO IT!

Offline Eos

• Rookie
  • I'm not that Complicated, just M!zzundaztood!<3
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: August 01, 2009, 03:55:29 AM
HOLY HELL THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say something Eos? We both know how much pain he has been in for over a year now. So, please respect him for what he is doing.

Seriously that's because you wait for me to take the lead in everything dearest Michi. <3!!! Glad I am not the only one to acknowledge two is better than one when making a point.

Whether its real or truth in a dream its still pointing my mind...

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: August 01, 2009, 04:02:52 AM
*dies* Why can't they just get it? Why? I mean come on...it's not hard. He is in pain and will be for a while. He does everything he can and I hope he does what the doctors tell him (he is not good at taking orders  :-\ ) I am going to torture him if he does something really dumb.

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: August 01, 2009, 04:19:13 AM
Dun worry, there're lots of people who get it. Just ignore the idiots.

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: August 01, 2009, 04:34:36 AM
We ignore them but they seem to keep popping up.

Offline Eos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: August 01, 2009, 04:36:12 AM

Right ignore the idiots we will just got word, he's in hell of a lot of pain still can't move his neck wont be able to for sometime. Let's keep the love up it will help him get better faster. We all know love is the greatest healer!!! <3

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: August 01, 2009, 04:40:36 AM
Love makes the world go round.....okay this is getting to the point where I'm becoming what I hate the most.....I'm trying to be positive here and be happy, but I just can't seem to stay that way without wanting to beat something. Yoshiki is going to get better just the noisy need to lay off the stress causing nonsense.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #97 on: August 01, 2009, 08:58:51 AM
o_o;;;;

actually, I didn't have the impression that there were that many people thinking only about the lives and not caring about yoshiki's health... most comments here actually were supporting, saying they wouldn't care about postponements and rather see yoshiki getting better again. Or maybe I have an automatic filter for ignorant comments, dunno. :P

anyway, let's just hope for some GOOD news soon. :)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: August 01, 2009, 09:19:14 AM
From what I know, which is the fact that he is in pain and is needing some kind of pain killer that borders on the side of knock out status, just so he can sleep properly.  I know he'll be more than okay in the long run, he just needs time, sleep, and patience. Otherwise this whole thing will happen all over again.

Offline Eos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: August 01, 2009, 09:41:16 AM
Uhhhh *looks around* Ok right yeah anyway stop worrying he's going to be fine Michi. Just fine and resting and recuperating anyway yeah everything is going to be fine!!! <3  ;)

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: August 01, 2009, 10:19:26 AM
Well..come on now....you find it more likely for his injuries to be because of the 'falling' than to actually be from the way he's playing his instruments? I'm not saying one can't get injured while dramatically falling on stage but eh....in this case I think the way he's drumming screams clearly 'OMG....how come your head is still in its place'.
That and...haven't there been countless of reports and videos on how he got that neck injury anyway? Or do you not believe those?..:S

Anyway, I just wanted to post this:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090730-00000017-sanspo-ent

Okay... WE ALL know that he had the fall where he fractured bones in his neck.  There is quite a difference in a 'staged fall' and one that is totally unanticipated.  Rose, are you even a fan??? Do you have half a strand of heart fiber to give to this man or do you only care about what he can do for the fans? 

All I've seen you blather on and on about is "lives, lives, lives...."

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE FFS?
That was my goddamn reply to THIS:

There is nothing wrong with being a drama queen, but sometimes I wonder if his neck problems are beacouse his falling on the flor exercises on stage.

I know how he hurt his neck and I do not believe it has anything to do with the staged falls. I was actually replying to someone but apparently YOU FAILED TO NOTICE THAT.

As for the *facepalm* comment, you have no idea what I meant with it. Nor should you have one at any rate. Facepalm doesn't explain much anyway.
If you think that I don't care about his health or that I don't worry about him...well, OK.....you don't know me personally, you haven't ever talked to me and I cannot persuade you anyway.

I care about the stupid loive because I think that it will hurt him emotionally if for some reason he won;t be able to play.
Do I think that this is more important than his body's health? No.
But I do believe it might seem more important to him.
I've never had the chance to meet him personally but from all the things I have learned so far, what I have understood is that when he says 'I'm gonna play 'till I'm not capable of playing anymore' and things like 'Without music, I'm nothing' he really DOES mean it.

And if I'm not mistaken I only mentioned anything about the live ONCE and it was because I was surprised that even though the operation was scheduled for Monday the 27th, there was still an announcement about the live a few days ago. I can discuss whether I think the live will happen or not and STILL care about his health, you know? It's actually possible.

And I repeat again, you have no goddamn idea whether I care or not....
Or should I also start posting about how much I'm angsting about it and whether I've cried or not and whether I think of it 24/7 or not just so that you can say 'oh, she cares as well'...?

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #101 on: August 01, 2009, 03:15:29 PM
Chronic pain can be fought. Yoshiki proved this for almost 2 decades before he conceded the battle. Extreme or acute pain makes us fragile. I know both of these truths 1st hand. Shock from surgery doubles our fragility. Reactions to drugs can triple it. Being told, "This is how you will feel after your surgery." And actually feeling it? Worlds apart. By his own admission, Yoshiki san was trepidatious (read: scared) but determined about this procedure. He is aware of what rests on the outcome. His dedication to his fans feeds the tension and pressure, two things he can't really afford during the healing process. Not that he is capable of thinking any other way. Yoshiki san's friends here on the board know of his condition, (which sounds about right considering the years his spine was compressed) I am extremely thankful for Eos and Michiko's reports and I hope we will see more. My 85 year old mother, who lives with me at this time, had similar damage done to 3 vertebrae in her lumbar spine a little over two decades ago. Trust me, you do not want to know what this could do to Yoshiki if he doesn't A: get the rest and care he needs and B: take the proper care he needs of himself as he recuperates. As a driven man, there are going to be some extremely, overwhelmingly, difficult times for him. I am sure there are going to be some very real and perhaps explosive moments of utter fury and frustration during his recovery period. Knowing what I have gone through with my Mother over the years since her injury, Yoshiki is going to need understanding, love, patience, and honest support. I only wish I was familiar enough that I could be there to help. Love really does help us heal, so does laughter and distraction. If we know what makes him laugh, we need to get him laughing. He has given so much to us over the years, this is our opportunity to give back in some small way. And to Yoshiki san...the time for focus will come, Gorgeous sama, but it must be tempered with R&R. Be a little easier on yourself, if only for now. 

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: August 01, 2009, 04:51:03 PM
Laughing eh? He chuckles right now. I said something funny to him and he said to stop because it hurt to almost laugh. I think I was talking about Pata and cats (I have too many and I don't want to get rid of any, so I told him I would take my cats to Pata and move in) he actually did a little 'haha' reply back and then said 'it hurts to almost laugh' even though the reply came five minutes later.

I wish everyone could completely understand him, there are very few who do and actually know what he's been through. He keeps saying he'll go till he can't move or fall apart, that is how he is, but he is also very loving and he is just a man who has a lot of problems like the rest of us. Don't get me wrong he is an amazing person and a musical genius, but he is first and foremost, a human being and a man. Not all people can go through the pain he is going through (except for us women who are able or willing to bear children  :P ) sometimes he said it would be so bad he would pass out from it. The sad truth is we would be talking to him and he would go silent, we knew that it was pain again. We hate that he is in the studio all the time and never sleeps (SLEEP DAMMNIT!!!) because sleep is what makes people happy, just ask Pata. Even now he has issues with sleeping.

Please people if your going to complain about something, complain about politics. Not wether or not there is going to be a live in Paris (I'm sure I've said this a dozen times), Yoshiki will definatly let you know what he plans to do, right now he plans to recover and go home. He would also like your loving support and not to be bugged about it because most of the time right now, he is grumpy and doesn't want to hear about it in the first place. So please respect what he has gone through (how many times do I have to say it) it hurts a lot. And yes he does need to laugh so send him something funny to laugh at, even though it hurts to laugh but that is a good thing.

okay I think I am done ranting and repeating myself (holy crap that was brain shattering when I just woke up)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #103 on: August 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
Michiko, I think everyone understood that noone should complain about the lives and that Yoshiki has a hard time right now. there's no need to repeat it 304957 times, okay? :/
No offence, okay? :) *pats head*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: August 01, 2009, 05:47:57 PM
 :D I need a vacation....your right. I'm like....worried beyond belief. *is very Neurotic* I think I need to take someones advice and take a chill pill (yes mr. spock, I will chill)

Offline Eos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: August 01, 2009, 05:57:58 PM
Thanks, anyway there has been a lot of things being thrown around that are inconsiderate and I apologize if me standing up and saying something finally bothers some people. It has no effect on me I do it because its how I am and I care about things said about people I care about that I know is hurtful, spiteful, and just plain ridiculous. I certainly don't sit here for just myself when asked to be a voice on the forums either. Faestian thanks for the line acknowledging myself and Michiko were finally speaking up because yes we're concerned and want people to know whats up and we're asked to since were on here to speak for someone who can't. Neither of us just woke up one day and decided to start mega posting on this thread it's request and the right for us to bear free speech with that. I may have tipped the personal feelings scale with some of my responses (I'm not to sure what I've written falls where) despite that, I am someone who greatly respects Yoshiki and what he does and who he is as a person. I am sorry if my own emotions come out in these reply do I cry fuck yes I do. I do when I hear form him and see he's in pain so sue me its human nature I cry for any friend who is in pain and going through a difficult time Yoshiki is not excluded form that. I don't sit here and look at him like "WOW ITS YOSHIKI" no I look at him as an equal beacuse were all equal no one is above anyone else and he say's this all the time, and form that I guess I am able to feel emotional on his condition. Fuck if I am emo on it in some cases I may be a friend first fan second and I will react as such and no I may not know some of you persoanly, but peoples words and expressions say a lot about them don't forget that.

End of my rant yeah Michi make him laugh its good and I'll pay the fee to Fed - Ex all your cat's to Pata YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM ENOUGH!!! I think he would like them him and cats go great together.

Once again my apologies if this offends or sets anyone off I am just a real person expressing their thoughts and concerns like the rest of you. Sometimes that creates disagreements with others again (my apologies). I'm not going to change how I am or how I respond I'm me and if it's an issue then it is what it is.

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: August 01, 2009, 06:11:05 PM
*deep breath* please take the cats. Pata will feed them and love them.

And I apologize if I sounded like a broken record....my brain has died on me according to several people.

Offline ElefeX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: August 01, 2009, 06:35:48 PM
Erm….ok, don’t hate me but am I the only one to find all this a bit weird?

As far as I can see most of the posters (unless I can’t see half the posts) here have been extremely concerned about Yoshiki’s condition and don’t care what happens with the lives as long as Yoshiki is ok. Many of us (myself included) are not lucky enough to know Yoshiki in person but that certainly does not mean we do not care about how he is doing or feeling. I for one, wish only the best for Yoshiki, neck and back pain is a terrible thing and I hope he takes the time to get better and recover well from this surgery - I don’t care about the lives. The only thing that matters is that he happy and healthy.

Anyhow, I don’t mean to anger anyone or offend anyone. I know there are people out there who are heartless, but please do not tar everyone with the same brush as most of us are nice people who only want the best for Yoshiki!!!

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: August 02, 2009, 04:23:31 AM
Michiko and Eos,  I have to say right now I agree with you.  I'm more concerned about him and him recovering.. I know this was a very serious surgery, and I pray that he is able to get much better.

I don't quite know what to say about certain things... but I do wish him a speedy recovery and I think I'll fix up a card to send him.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: August 02, 2009, 12:24:21 PM
This topic is getting more and more irritating to read.
Please, only talk about Yoshiki's recovery and don't bash on each other for ridiculous reasons.

ThanX in advance.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #110 on: August 02, 2009, 06:02:55 PM
Important information: I can't say this with a 100% certainty, but most probably, Eos and Michiko aren't friends with Yoshiki. I can say for certain though, that if any of you have been privately invited to chat with Yoshiki (I know of two incidents, if someone has also 'chatted with Yoshiki', please let me know), then you have been seriously duped, unless Yoshiki and Eos have the same IP.

If they can provide me with adequate proof, I'm willing to withdraw my accusations and apologize. If they keep to their story without providing any proof, I'm willing to take this through more official channels. I might not be a personal friend of Yoshiki, but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to get in touch with someone from the upper echelons, specially as this looks like a tough case of impersonating quite a famous individual.

I will be waiting for your reply.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Jorge

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: August 02, 2009, 08:57:51 PM
I wonder how it ever got this far.

Lets just hope he recovers and be able to fulfill not only our wish, but also his personal wish to get rid of the pain and play Paris in October. If the live wont be possible, we'll understand and bear absolutely no grudge!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 09:02:04 PM by Jorge »

ben

Reply #112 on: August 03, 2009, 01:13:44 AM
I'm not going to comment on the last couple of posts myself, only out of respect to these fans here, even if I don't agree.

Anyway, for his health, with such a major operation, he will need alot of time to recover.

Of course fans might be disappointed, but they need to remember Yoshiki is not a machine, he is human like every one of us, and just like anybody else, if they have accident and can't work for many months, it is the same for Yoshiki.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: August 04, 2009, 01:13:18 AM
I'm not going to comment on the last couple of posts myself, only out of respect to these fans here, even if I don't agree.

Anyway, for his health, with such a major operation, he will need alot of time to recover.

Of course fans might be disappointed, but they need to remember Yoshiki is not a machine, he is human like every one of us, and just like anybody else, if they have accident and can't work for many months, it is the same for Yoshiki.

Excellent point, ben.   Thanks! :-)

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline xjokerx

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: August 04, 2009, 04:55:15 AM
Yeah,guys please don't fight anymore,I think that's already enough flame wars in every X Japan discussions,don't add no more.Of course,I feel sympathy for Yoshiki,and I am wishing for his health too,and watching his condition that keeps worsen than last year,I really think he should retire,it's for his own good.
Though I couldn't lie that I was upset but I was worried as well,I was upset because there's like gazillion questions as why Yoshiki didn't take surgery from last year (his neck problem is not a new thing),why he didn't take surgery after Taiwan concert?etc etc.But I do care about him.I just wish that he really do care for himself,for his fans and X Japan fans cause there's lots of his loyal fans that still care and defend him.

And as for Eos,I am not saying that you're lying about knowing Yoshiki.But if its true,I just like to say that having 1 or 2 meeting,or exchanging a few conversations wouldn't make someone knows other's people characters enough.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: August 04, 2009, 10:30:57 PM
I read somewhere that Yoshiki is still paralyzed in his left hand/arm and is relying on a wheelchair because of difficulties in getting around.  At status quo, he's still having problems, probably slightly more than what he did before the surgery.

I don't think this really is the time to fight about anything.. especially bringing up lives... as that is where the heart of the bickering is.  I don't care if anything with X happens within the next year or not, depending on how Yoshiki is doing.  Right now.. he needs our support and our care to get through this, not our arguing.

Please... let's concentrate on praying for him to have a speedy recovery and proper healing.... okay ya'll?

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #116 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:12 PM
Um.....IMO it's natural to be in such a situation after a surgery that happened a few days ago. He should take his time to heal, and he'll be fine :)

and Ryo-Ohki, as long as everyone can have their opinion about this issue and respect the other's without being preoccupied there won't be any fights. :)

Get well soon Princess!!We are all praying for ya!

PARTY HARD

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: August 05, 2009, 01:33:49 AM

And as for Eos,I am not saying that you're lying about knowing Yoshiki.But if its true,I just like to say that having 1 or 2 meeting,or exchanging a few conversations wouldn't make someone knows other's people characters enough.

I would like to say on behalf of my friend, that we are concerned about Yoshiki and wether or not we know him and if it is really him, that is my business to clean up. I made a bad judgment call. I request that this not be bought up again as in the fact that nothing can be done about it anyway. Doing so would cause stress. It is bad enough that Eos keeps getting pointed out just because she is defending someone she and I care about. I'm sorry to say this, and I don't care if it gets me flamed or kicked off the forums, but no one should have to prove anything. Just by the way it was handled does not make any sense, it is also low on a fans part. There are the few people on this forum that I see actually caring about what is happening. I've said this over and over again, forget about the concerts and lives, we all know what is happening. As a true fan you would respect that. I offer my apologies if I offend anyone. I am mearly speaking the truth. Eos was getting annoyed by how some people reacted to the news and so she spoke up as well as I did. That does not mean you have to accuse and point her out, it is wrong.

If you have any further comments feel free to PM me.

And I pray that Yoshiki does what he thinks is right for his health.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #118 on: August 05, 2009, 09:35:03 AM
Michiko, i'm sorry if I sound offensive in this part but...IMO no one has the right to judge who "cares enough" about Yoshiki or who is a "true fan", or at least these kind of judgements shouldn't be done in a public forum of an X fandom in this way. I believe that the administrator is right, because you might believe it's your own business, but when you post it on a public forum of an X Japan fandom it's another story. Of course, i can't be sure about the policies, but this is also a way to protect even you from any trouble in case there's an impostor.

PARTY HARD

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: August 05, 2009, 01:42:23 PM
I'm not saying anyone is less of a fan because they seem to care less... what I want to stop is the ranting about lives.  Yoshiki had the surgery to help him.. to make it easier for him to live his daily life but also so maybe he can continue his carrer.

Yu~Kun.. I respect your opinion... and I think you understand what I'm trying to say.  I don't think anyone who thinks the lives should happen are lesser fans... I just think that at this time, it's rather callous.