X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Which X/X Japan member(s) does your personality resemble most?

X NUT · 5189

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I thought this would be an interesting question. I would say that mine is a mix between Yoshiki and Pata.

Offline Michiko

• Sunday Listener
  • You love me!
    • View Profile
uhhhh....I....don't....know?

I know one of my friends said I was like hide because I like a lot of the stuff he liked even before I knew about him. So I really don't know. I may take a quiz to find out.

Go make my day....you know you wanna....do it.....DO IT!

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
lol I something betwin hide and Yoshiki and a bit of Taiji sometimes i'm like Pata (depends on the day-my personality changes every day- but I'm mostly hide and/or Yoshiki like)

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
I think I'm mostly like Yoshiki.....but I only have his negative traits/bad habits...I think....^^;;;

Well, I suppose I'm a bit like Pata too since I'm way too fucking lazy but I'm really not as calm etc as him. Just, fucking lazy....^^;

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
I think I'm mostly like Yoshiki.....but I only have his negative traits/bad habits...I think....^^;;;

Well, I suppose I'm a bit like Pata too since I'm way too fucking lazy but I'm really not as calm etc as him. Just, fucking lazy....^^;
How can you be lazy and not calm? (well i am lazy and hyperactive at the same time but am stil calm as a cocumber)

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
I'm lazy because I'm not likely to move my ass to do anything I'm not interested in.
And there are not many things I am interested it in. (That I can do.)

But I'm usually getting angry/upset/emotional/crazy veeeery easily. So umm..yeah...I'll prolly be sitting in my corner doing nothing but at the same time I'm prolly so anngry/emotionally unstable that if you come close enough I might explode and take you with me....
Something like that.

So yeah, I can be lazy but not calm. Basically, my lazyness is a way to stop my agitation/emotional fucked up-ness. XD

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Eos

• Rookie
  • I'm not that Complicated, just M!zzundaztood!<3
    • View Profile
Taiji ...    ;)

Whether its real or truth in a dream its still pointing my mind...

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
I'm a lot like Yoshiki cuz "I love destruction", i tend to destroy things when i'm mad/depressed/sad, plus we're both freakin' cute.
I'm also alot like hide cuz i love to party, i am funny and random, even before i found out about x-japan 8 months ago, and i am creative, AND i run away when see a cockroach.......

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Buisness wise, I'm totally Yoshiki...I saw a clip of him working and was like..."Like looking in a mirror." I can't even stop myself either! Lol
However usually I'm more like Pata, just quiet in the backround...actually i'm more of a mix between Yoshiki and Pata...wierd...

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Buisness wise, I'm totally Yoshiki...

*pats your head*

...Good luck out there my friend!!!!!XDDDDDD

PARTY HARD

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Hide.

Because I'm dead inside XD

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Hmmm. Interesting question! I'd have to say mostly Pata, since I'm pretty relaxed, I love music, and I'm able to keep my cool through a whole lot. If I don't do my hair I even kind of look like him too! XD I'm also like Toshi though, since I heard somewhere once that he has an inferiority complex, which I can relate to. We also both care about the environment and are emotionally moved by music and the unity of others ^^

If you could have told me anything...you would have known what love is...

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Buisness wise, I'm totally Yoshiki...

*pats your head*

...Good luck out there my friend!!!!!XDDDDDD

LOL! I haven't got a good hold on it yet though...I've already been fired for being too bossy...

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

shane140

a mix between Yoshiki and hide

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
What a weird topic.
We don't know the X members personally, so how can we really know what their personalities are like? And comparing yourself to them is.... pretty weird too.

Anyway, forgive me for interrupting ;) I just thought it was a bit strange.

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
MIHO we don't know them personally so we may not know their real personalities but we do have a conception of what their personalities seem to be. What their personalities really are is irrelevant to the topic. Anyway, maybe I'm strange  :D

Offline Rafaell

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Mizerable
Yoshiki. Because im a drummer and pianist, and a perfectionist ;)

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
MIHO we don't know them personally so we may not know their real personalities but we do have a conception of what their personalities seem to be. What their personalities really are is irrelevant to the topic. Anyway, maybe I'm strange  :D

Well yeah, I didn't mean to offend anyone or so :p
carry on, I'd say XD

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
I'm a perfectionist, when I really start something it HAS to be perfect... Otherwise it won't do and sometimes I even tear the failed thing and throw it away. So that part's Yoshiki. :D (also I have often shoulder, neck and back pains. \o/) I've been called hide many times and I guess it fits somehow. I get excited very easily and I'm impulsive. But then again I'm like Pata, quiet and on the background. Soooo.. YoshikihidePata?

I think if we searched enought we could find similarities to all members. :D

We're X!