• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki in Beijing and Shanghai

cherrybeary520x · 1558

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
on: June 25, 2009, 03:15:31 AM
 X JAPAN leader YOSHIKI held fan events in Beijing and Shanghai. Upon arriving at the Beijing Capital International Airport he was greeted with cries and cheers from 500 avid fans. He visited the Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), which served as the main stadium during the Beijing Olympics. YOSHIKI let out a sigh of awe as he looked at the delicate ‘shades’ made from the stadium’s intricate structure of steel beams. In Beijing he met with 2500 fans. Asked about prospects of a concert at the ‘Bird’s Nest,’ YOSHIKI answered “We haven’t decided on a specific date yet, but I think maybe next year. I will definitely like to perform here.” He also said “The fans here [in Beijing] are very cute.” At the fan event in Shanghai he again attracted about 2500 fans. During the event he announced that the Paris concert will take place on October 10th. The Paris concert had originally been scheduled for last year but due to some difficulties had been postponed.

Source:http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/?&action=detail&news_id=2455

He also said that wanted to see the pandas and there will be 4 or 5 new songs in the new X-Japan album.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:35:57 PM by cherrybeary520x »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:01:47 PM
ThanX for posting this.
I hope it works out this time. :)