on: June 25, 2009, 11:49:28 PM
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 02:16:02 PM by Ami »

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 11:58:17 PM
Still in total disbelief... I never thought I'd see this day.

Listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel", one of the greatest songs I've heard

xxx RIP MJ - one of the reasons I'm a musician xxx

This is my moderator colour

Offline freshtofu

• Sunday Listener
  • yoran2009x
    • View Profile
    • my blog
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:03:07 AM
Yeah I'm watching the news.. wow so unexpected. RIP MJ

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12:27 AM
OMG, is this real thing??
So unexpected O_O
Even i am not a fan of him i still can't believe.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 12:14:00 AM
Goodnight, King of Pop!

This is my administrator color.

Offline Roy

• Sunday Listener
  • Nightcrawler
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 12:41:57 AM
These are the days that you never expected to see, news you never expected to read.
I bet that he didn't intend to leave so soon.
I got no words for times like these.
Rest in peace MJ, you were also part of my childhood.

飛ぶ夢をしばらく見ない。

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 12:52:32 AM
thank you for giving us so many years of awesome music. damn this sucks he was the man. R.I.P. Micheal the King of Pop

Offline vayz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • My kinda music
Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 02:48:05 AM
R.I.P.
Micahel Jackson
1958-2009

Offline xjokerx

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 04:41:14 AM
though I felt the man was really a freak especially with his plastic surgery and stuff,and though I don't like his behavior over the past years,but still RIP MJ.

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 05:51:18 AM
Wow this sucks, RIP MJ you will be missed.

Offline Dead Fairy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 06:34:39 AM
I saw it last night... Actually I wanted to go to bed, but the I heard, Michael Jackson is dead, but it's not confirmed... I waited two more hours until they confirmed it...

I still don't want to believe it... he was the hero of my childhood...

Michael Jackson, R.I.P.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:39 AM
I did not like his music, but still he was a part of my youth - I was totally shocked to read of his death an hour ago. R.I.P. Michael!

Offline X mistress

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 08:35:19 AM
This was a bit shocking, but I cannot but feel a bit relieved since he seem to be quite troubled in many ways in recent years. Of course it's a tragedy for his children and family. And for fans. But he is troubled no more. Rest in peace.

"A lifetime is only an insignificant interval in the endless flow of time"

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 12:29:43 PM
Ah..Michael Jackson, R.I.P

I have to be honest, today is such a LOL media day people. Seriously everybody till tuesday ffs, ehwn it came to M.J they only thing they could do was curse, swear and call him rapist. Now everybody loves him, lmao.

Ahh...those media...

PARTY HARD

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 05:07:32 PM
The guy was a real state and clearly a very conflicted individual, for me he's not really been a musician since the mid nineties, ever since then it has just been a story of self destruction and controversy.

It's very sad to lose an individual like him, but in all honesty who didn't see it coming? He's been really frail and un-well for years. The biggest shame is that he's probably not going to be remembered for being the performer he was, more of the scandal-prone human disaster he became.

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:39 PM
Yes. I just found ouut last night and I was soooooo sad. He was soooo amazing. I shall honour him the way I do hide. I hear that the autopsy is happening right now.

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 07:17:59 PM
Rest in peace. Really sad thing.  :'(

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 08:16:18 PM
As  I was telling friends, he was the last person I expected to die...

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:44 PM
Toshi's talked about it on his blog. So much engrish though I can't make out what 95% of it means, if someone could get a better translation somehow that would be nice.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ameblo.jp/blog-toshi/&ei=WC9FSufDPI-OjAfzmc1i&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtoshi%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3Dtjx%26sa%3DG

As for my thoughts,

I think he'll be remembered for his amazing talent and also as a great person, he was proven innocent in those court cases and many of his closest friends have come out and said that he never did anything like that to a child, if anyone has been watching the news, you'll know about what his father did to him as a child, and that with his theme park he was just trying to get back the childhood he lost, there was no proof that he ever touched a child and infact I think the father of the child even owned up to the fact that it was made up and Michael never touched him.

He'll be remembered forever as a great musician and a great person R.I.P Michael.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:33:21 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 05:37:42 PM
Sugizo wrote something about MJ

もちろんその圧倒的な存在感をとてもリスペクトしていた。
でもメチャクチャなファンと言うわけでもなかった。

なのに何故だろう?
もの凄くショックだ。
心にポッカリ穴が空いてしまった。。。

希代の天才エンターティナー、Michael Jacksonの
安らかな旅立ちを祈ります。
ここ数十年の計り知れないプレッシャーから解放されて
これで楽になれたらいいね。

心から
Rest in Peace & Fly Away.....

SGZ

(google translated)

Respect was very overwhelming presence of course.
Fan also said it was a mess.

Why? Yet?
MONO凄KU a shock.
I have an empty hole in the heart POKKARI. . .

ENTATINA希代genius, Michael Jackson's
I pray for a peaceful road.
Been released from the enormous pressure of the past few decades
I hope this could facilitate.

Heartfelt
Rest in Peace & Fly Away .....

SGZ

i didnt understand toshi's but i really like Sugizo's

so sad

Offline Envenom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 06:13:16 PM
He may have made a couple of killer songs, but he still was a dirty paedo bastard. Good riddance.

http://www.myspace.com/sunrisehmsh

SUNRISE: the heavy metal benchpressing maniacs running wild!

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 12:38:45 PM
there's always gotta be one asshole don't there. if you dont like him him why bother to write anything. unless you wanted to piss everyone off. and i don't care if any one dos not like what i say. but MJ was my childhood soundtrack and my idol growing up. i have nothing but the highest respect for him. he might not have been the sainest man but who cares. all the pedo shit was false. he has taken such a bad rap for so long now. its time to remember his music not the bullshit the media wanted you to believe. so leave the negative shit out of here. show some fucking respect for the members of this site. but that's the problem everyone always thinks of themselves.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson you moonwalked in to our hearts now your moonwalking in heaven. music will never be the same.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:49:19 PM by Wearex316 »

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 12:44:02 PM
He may have made a couple of killer songs, but he still was a dirty paedo bastard. Good riddance.

Lmao, a couple of killer songs eh? At least google before you embarrass yourself. As for the other thing, there were two accusations, nothing was proven.

RIP

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 12:52:05 PM
found this thought id share it I found this on BallerAlert.com....

"My friend sent me this link and I dont kno how much truth there is to this but I felt it was worth blogging about.. I hope dat dey asses have to pay back every *&%^$#@Ein cent Micheal ass gave him smh ..They ruined that mans life and drag his name n his family through the dirt. Its a shame Micheal had to die for the truth to come out. SHAME ON HIS FATHER !!
Be open to your dreams, people. Embrace that distant shore. Because our mortal journey is over all too soon...... R.I.P MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON

"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

HERES THE LINK http://bit.ly/gBAvK

I always knew that Michael was innocent! I always told people, but they chose to believe the evil mainstream media machine! They wanted to destroy that man...I hope they are happy now.

R.I.P MJ - 1958 - 2009 - Forever Moonwalk.

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 02:39:23 PM

He has to be assumed innocent since guilt could not be proved.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 03:30:19 PM
there's always gotta be one asshole don't there. [...] so leave the negative shit out of here. show some fucking respect for the members of this site.
great reply  ::) even if I disagree with him, show some respect for a member of this site...

about michael jackson... he was great, i didn't listened him a lot, but my mum always used to play the we're the world song and I did once had a compilation of his songs, rock with you is nice

hi there

Offline Envenom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 03:55:59 PM
I think that was out of place... If you don't like him, fine. But there's no need for that kind of talk... It's pretty disrespectful. And we don't know if what you said is true or a false accusation, and I hardly think that in this case, it matters one iota.

Yeah, looking back that might've been a bit harsh. My apologies.

there's always gotta be one asshole don't there. if you dont like him him why bother to write anything. unless you wanted to piss everyone off. and i don't care if any one dos not like what i say. but MJ was my childhood soundtrack and my idol growing up. i have nothing but the highest respect for him. he might not have been the sainest man but who cares. all the pedo shit was false. he has taken such a bad rap for so long now. its time to remember his music not the bullshit the media wanted you to believe. so leave the negative shit out of here. show some fucking respect for the members of this site. but that's the problem everyone always thinks of themselves.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson you moonwalked in to our hearts now your moonwalking in heaven. music will never be the same.

Oh yeah, I'm such an asshole for stating my opinion. Or wait... that's what messageboards are for, right? Stating your opinion..... and stuff?  ::)

Lmao, a couple of killer songs eh? At least google before you embarrass yourself. As for the other thing, there were two accusations, nothing was proven.

Wow, did I actually embarrass myself on teh interwebs? I think I'm gonna sit over in the corner in fetal position and cwy....  ::) And what I'm supposed to google for then, eh? "Killers songs by Michael Jackson"? Niggah puhleeeaaase.

long post

Yeah, really reliable source you got there buddy...

Offline Envenom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 03:56:56 PM
And as far as I know I didn't show disrepect to any members of the site, nor did I insult fans of Michael Jackson.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 05:09:30 PM

Oh yeah, I'm such an asshole for stating my opinion. Or wait... that's what messageboards are for, right? Stating your opinion..... and stuff?  ::)

I'm pretty sure that accusing someone of being a pedophile is a bit more than just stating your opinion :)

Anyway, RIP Michael Jackson, thank you for your music.

Mod color o' mine

Offline X mistress

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 05:36:03 PM
And as far as I know I didn't show disrepect to any members of the site, nor did I insult fans of Michael Jackson.

I guess many got offended by your accusations cos the incidence of MJ's death is so recent. There're lots of jokes about MJ and children, but as I've understood nothing of that sort is proven. So imo it would be wise to respect other's grief and shut up about it for the time being.

"A lifetime is only an insignificant interval in the endless flow of time"