Beijing live pushed to next year

Sander · 4363

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
on: June 13, 2009, 03:47:31 PM
The X Japan live in Beijing National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest, will probably be pushed to next year. It was originally planned for October this year, but since this year marks the 60th anniversary of the People's Republic of China and the National Day of the People's Republic of China is celebrated on the 1st of October every year, there will be concerts of local celebrities throughout the month.

Sources: Chunichi Web
Kumanichi.com
Doshin Web
X Boards

This is my administrator color.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 03:54:08 PM
wow, dunno its good news or bad news, lol

Ex denxdenx

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 04:21:02 PM
Good news :) There will be a show in China 8)

Now we need some updates about Europe and USA !

Offline UVER

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 06:15:42 PM
I wonder how many concerts will be scheduled for the rest of this year.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 06:21:02 PM
12, of which 10 will be postponed.

sorry. XD

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 06:57:01 PM
And the two that won't be postponed will be held in Toyko Dome ;D ;D ;D

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 07:01:47 PM
I want america concert !!!!!

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 07:04:18 PM
And the two that won't be postponed will be held in Toyko Dome ;D ;D ;D

Of course.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 07:29:32 PM
my guess is, the reason concerts are so hard to organise and get posponed, is because they have trouble getting the yoshikitties into the halls and most halls aren't even big enough
and yoshiki wont preform without his beloved (creepy-take-over-the-world-gianormous) kitties...

Oh god, Ami, what a theory... XD

Well I don't really have any idea why it's hard for X to go overseas.
I don't know how the problems are, so I'm not going to jump into conclusions.
Just...... wait, as  a good X fan ought to do. ::)

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 11:15:57 PM

my guess is, the reason concerts are so hard to organise and get posponed, is because they have trouble getting the yoshikitties into the halls and most halls aren't even big enough
and yoshiki wont preform without his beloved (creepy-take-over-the-world-gianormous) kitties...

I seriously laughed out loud with this, and I rarely laugh out loud with thinghs I read online!!!

Anyway, I'm still hoping I will get to see them some day......
(maybeishouldstartsavingfortokyodome...)

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 04:25:09 PM
Yoshiki fans meeting@Beijing Interview/Q&A

Q: Will you hold a concert at "bird nest" in Beijing?
Y: (Sorry I was too excited to remeber what he actually said...his meaning is "Still not sure...Maybe next year...")

Q: You visited Sichuan(where distroyed by earthquake last year)and Donated the instruments to chirldren. Why you decide to do it?
Y: Well, I wanted to go and to see it with my eyes, you know, because I saw the earthquake through the tv.. but.. so i went there...a...there are a lot of flowers..a..you know, from all of the world. but there are no musics, so i thought it is a good idea for me to donate musical instrument.

Q: Please tell us more about Yoshiki Foundation, how does it work? And about the target...
Y: I've been through a lot of hard time since i was a kid. then because of en.. fan I made it through so that's why i am here. so I want to give back something, so, yeah, the reason here is because of you guys. so i do thank and i want to keep up(??) today.

Q: What's the mean working of Yoshiki Foundation now?
Y: well we haven't..i haven't decided if there was(??) a specific purpose en.. but i try to give .. .en ... children who don't have family.. or to support people who lost their parents. or make main purpose but i also support a lot of different people for different reasons. yeah.

Q: Congratulations for the great sales of book "Yoshiki". Will you rlease it in China?
Y: 谢谢 Xiexie(Chinese, means Thanks). I would hope so, yeah.

Q: When will your new album come out?
Y: Good question. after this trip i am going back to los angles so... start recording very soon. hopefully by the end of this year or so, or even earlier.

Q: (Modern Music Magazine): We saw your solo project "Violet UK" on X Japan's show. Will you release something of VUK?
[The translator doesn't know VUK...so she speaked "VOK"... and made Yoshiki confused...]
Y: I am sorry one more time please?
 VUK? Yeah! excited ?? yeah right now. i have been working on vuk project for a long long time. so yeah. i am trying to do that. i want to. yes.

Q: (Modern Music Magazine): What do you think about your fans in China? Anything special?
Y: beautiful. and passionate. I love you.
(I think I saw that he sent a kiss to all ppl...but maybe I made mistake = =;;;)

Q:(The Beijing News): We heard that Yoshiki-san hurted fingers at the event in Kyoto. Is it serious?
Y: (Very surprised faces!!!)
it is not serious at all. because it just. you know. it's just ok. then how do you know everything?

Q:(The Beijing News): Will X Japan can keep on going?
Y: good question. en. when we.. when we .. reunited it, we did not have any plan. we just what to do tokyo dome shows, i mean three nights of tokyo dome shows. but since then we're kind of involved. we don't know how long it will last, but as much as you guys support us. we are gonna keep going.

Mirrored from http://jide911.livejournal.com/41187.html

This is my administrator color.