• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Heath quits?

Beauty/Broken · 34279

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #90 on: April 21, 2009, 03:20:26 PM
Yes I understand that it's your opinion and I'm not trying to make you change your opinion. I'm just giving mine.

Mine is not that everything is perfect etc... mine is just that I can't have one 'cause, imo, we don't know enough. I don't like basing my opinions on speculations. I'm not worshipping X Japan or anyone else you know, I have other stuffs to do with my life, and they don't need anyone to defend them or anything 'cause they are growns up, and they probably don't give a shit about what some guy somewhere in the world says about them.

No hard feeling either, I was just trying to discuss the reasons why Heath could ask to leave the band, I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything else, I thought it was clear in my posts though. Sorry if it wasn't.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #91 on: April 21, 2009, 03:59:56 PM
let me just say no matter what the outcome is. if heath leaves or not i will still love X and just as much. with all great minds come conflict. and we are seeing that. we got through taiji leaving we got through hide passing we can get through heath leaving too. if its true. then good luck to heath. but X will still be X. and id love them even if there was only yoshiki. (he's the only one that can't leave)

and as i said before X has the greatest fans. and worship X i do. and im proud of it.

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: April 21, 2009, 04:03:18 PM
No worries Lucs, my "Band Worshiping" comments were definitely not targeted towards you (more of a random ramble.. yeah, I can be confusing sometimes) and I think the conversation we're having is great.  I understand what you mean, I just get tired of people being eternally optimistic ;)

Down the road, I hope they fix things fast ! I want to see them play in NY damn it ! Its been a dream of mine for 15 years now... can't believe I was that close and that it seems like it might not happen after all...

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #93 on: April 21, 2009, 04:07:53 PM
I understand what you mean, I just get tired of people being eternally optimistic ;)

Haha, and I'm tired of people being eternally pessimistic ;D

We are complementary then :D

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: April 21, 2009, 04:09:49 PM
well bright side to this, it's gotta be the longest thread in the Heath forum section... so there, positive thoughts :P

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: April 21, 2009, 04:46:02 PM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:48:21 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:34 PM

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: April 21, 2009, 10:25:32 PM
Would have been weird if that is true anyway - but thanks for posting, Yurga~

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: April 22, 2009, 12:38:53 AM
but really though, the main point in the article is that Heath "proposed" to leave the band, either im reading that wrong or Heath does want to. Could just be how im reading it but thats what i got from that

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #99 on: April 22, 2009, 03:00:10 AM
It might be that he offered a solution to the problem, by quitting the band. No one of us knows what's written in the contracts. The actions of member can be affected by it.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: April 22, 2009, 07:33:33 AM
See it that way: when X Japan doesn't accept Heath to leave the band, there at least can't be any big personal misundestandings among the members. I mean, it would be weird if they'd literally love to 'kill' each other - to exaggerate that example - but won't accept a leaving.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: April 22, 2009, 07:48:46 AM
I'm so glad I checked this page when I had time...... I was still worried.
But I'm really happy with the message from the X Japan management.

ThanX for posting. ;D

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #102 on: April 22, 2009, 10:04:35 AM
Right now, I'm watching Extasy Summit '92, where heath for the first time announced as the new member of X ...

It will be very bad if he leave the band now, but I'm not buying those shit on the media ...

none of your business ...

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:43 AM
It was about time for a message from management.
Thanks for the link ^_^

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: April 22, 2009, 04:58:32 PM
Wonder why that message is not published on X Japan's website, though o__O ... any idea?

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #105 on: April 22, 2009, 05:06:20 PM
Because they never posted any message about Heath leaving... they just tell the press that this rumour is wrong, that's it. It's not a news or anything.

I guess that's why it's not posted o_O

Offline Fei

• View Profile
Reply #106 on: April 22, 2009, 06:41:11 PM
I am so late to jump in on this topic but here goes nothing........Isn't this whole thing getting a little blown out of proportion? There is nothing solid on the official statement form X Japan side. I mean X Japan don't seem normal without some sort of drama but people now a days seem to panic at every little thing. I just think that if he were to quit what real business of that is ours aside form  statement and a good viable reason I don't think he would walk on just any ordeal. With all the postponements and the rumors circulating its obvious there is some inner conflict. I think we need to support Heath in whatever decision  is reached weather it turns out he leaves or its all over speculation because he's apart of X Japan regardless.

On a side note I can't help but notice how people are like Oh it wouldn't matter if there were only 3, 2, 1 left as long as its some original  member its still X Japan. Not really Heath is apart of X Japan's core line up form the start just as Taiji was with X.  Another thing I don't get is how a lot of people pay no heed to Yoshiki he's a man and he's human with mistakes he's not a god and X Japan isn't simply his band there is no "I" in Band and definitely never was nor will be in X or X Japan.

(Sorry kind of ranty but fangirly worship leaves little room sometimes for those who truly respect it feels like to me sometimes so please no one take any offense to this!!!)

Rock, that is dreams
Rock, that is freedom
Rock, that is the way of life
Rock, that is madness
Rock, that is love

Offline Insertwittyusernamehere

• Messenger of Doom
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: April 22, 2009, 10:17:25 PM
I am so late to jump in on this topic but here goes nothing........Isn't this whole thing getting a little blown out of proportion? There is nothing solid on the official statement form X Japan side. I mean X Japan don't seem normal without some sort of drama but people now a days seem to panic at every little thing. I just think that if he were to quit what real business of that is ours aside form  statement and a good viable reason I don't think he would walk on just any ordeal. With all the postponements and the rumors circulating its obvious there is some inner conflict. I think we need to support Heath in whatever decision  is reached weather it turns out he leaves or its all over speculation because he's apart of X Japan regardless.

On a side note I can't help but notice how people are like Oh it wouldn't matter if there were only 3, 2, 1 left as long as its some original  member its still X Japan. Not really Heath is apart of X Japan's core line up form the start just as Taiji was with X.  Another thing I don't get is how a lot of people pay no heed to Yoshiki he's a man and he's human with mistakes he's not a god and X Japan isn't simply his band there is no "I" in Band and definitely never was nor will be in X or X Japan.

(Sorry kind of ranty but fangirly worship leaves little room sometimes for those who truly respect it feels like to me sometimes so please no one take any offense to this!!!)

I firmly agree to this statement. If Heath wants to leave let him, even if the managment of the band has denied all the rumors Heath proposed to leave which could possibly hint that he is in some sort of discomfort with the way things are. Honestly I wouldn't blame him, this tour has been going on for a long time, these things are really tiring and draining. I can understand his reasoning. Reguardless if it's true or not, Heath has the right to quit.

And sometimes Yoshiki is to blame, he said it himself in an interview once.

BELIEVE!

Offline KRazyJess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: April 23, 2009, 10:59:01 AM
Content deleted.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:48:57 AM by KRazyJess »

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: April 23, 2009, 06:10:50 PM
I've been away for way too long.. And when I come here to see what people are talking about, I see this.  :o

What I think of this is that like someone said, he might have proposed to leave just to solve the problem.. It's not necessarily the same thing to propose to leave and to want to leave.. This is just my opinion.

And I agree with KRazyJess, that it IS frustrating to be an X fan, but we all just need to learn how to deal with it.