• View Profile
Reply #60 on: April 20, 2009, 08:53:20 PM
Maybe J for the Tokyo lives ^^

(even if this absolutely is not funny!)

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: April 20, 2009, 09:02:44 PM

Again, let me be clear : I truly wish that everything gets fixed ASAP and that we get X-japan back on stage kicking asses ! but.. things are not looking good and considering musician as some form of alien entity who lives for fans and not the big $ sign is a limited point of view

I agree with you.....yes...$$$$$   But, I ask myself:
1) how much $ did they lose due to all the concerts postponement??
2) Why don't they release the song i.v. as a single?  (am I correct that itunes is the only place where you can download the song?)
3) Why don't they release any DVD of the Tokyo dome 3 days show /hide memorial summit?

I am not quite sure if they are all just too busy with their solo, but, I think that only X Japan can make big money, but not their solo stuff (I am not interested in their solo stuff at all) If I am allow to say, Heath is not as important as Yoshiki or Toshi in the band, but, he is still a member of X that we all love. hide has been dead for 11 years and he's still a member   - yes, you are damn right!!!!!!      MillieQOF, oh.... please don't start about the 7th member, everything makes me headache at the moment.

I don't want to believe that Heath is leaving without official news......  let's have a good night sleep and see what will be on tomorrow.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: April 20, 2009, 09:14:57 PM
Maybe J for the Tokyo lives ^^

(even if this absolutely is not funny!)

I don't even want to think about this, but I highly doubt it would be J.

Sugizo and J don't get on very well, it was their falling out which caused Luna Sea to end their activities. While J and hide were very good friends, I'm sure I've read a few times that him and Yoshiki have never been particularly good friends.

IF, and I mean, IF, it came down to replacing Heath - there is only one name in Visual Kei at the moment who fits the bill. Jasmime You. Can you name a better bassist playing in Visual Kei at the moment? The guy is extremely talented.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: April 20, 2009, 09:23:42 PM
IF, and I mean, IF, it came down to replacing Heath - there is only one name in Visual Kei at the moment who fits the bill. Jasmime You. Can you name a better bassist playing in Visual Kei at the moment? The guy is extremely talented.
I GET IMAGES IN MY HEAD xD He would SO not fit in with the other guys. I would laugh.

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #64 on: April 20, 2009, 09:39:43 PM
I GET IMAGES IN MY HEAD xD He would SO not fit in with the other guys. I would laugh.

LOL him and Miyavi in X...

As for possible replacement (IF Heath does leave...), Toshiya from Dir en grey maybe??

This is my moderator colour

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #65 on: April 20, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
Why can't Taiji just come back if Heath leaves?:(

*lolz dreamy mood *

PARTY HARD

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #66 on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:55 PM
If you can't play a few lives because of unsatisfactory contract conditions I somewhat doubt you'd want to be part of that band again...

But we don't know anything about all that. It's impossible to judge. We just know that there are some problem with HEATH management and X JAPAN management, that's it. Fans don't need to know the details anyway.

Again, let me be clear : I truly wish that everything gets fixed ASAP and that we get X-japan back on stage kicking asses ! but.. things are not looking good and considering musician as some form of alien entity who lives for fans and not the big $ sign is a limited point of view

Just remember what YOSHIKI said when X JAPAN got back together in October 2007.

And of course, making money is one of the reason why a band exists. But not the only one.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: April 20, 2009, 11:12:22 PM

It's true that visually he may not be X Japan's cup of tea - but in terms of skill there isn't a better bassist in Visual Kei at the moment. Do you think a non-visual bassist would better suit X?

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: April 20, 2009, 11:27:52 PM
copypaste from what I said on XRD:

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090421/gn...10505010-n1.htm

Even both (Sankei and Sponichi) are the same kind of newspapers, X Japan has always used Sankei to release statements. X Japan staff says that even if there "was a proposal of leaving from the person (Heath)", he won't leave the band. There won't be substitute and the Tokyo Dome shows will be done.

hi there

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #69 on: April 21, 2009, 04:23:32 AM
Okay, here it is ...

Apr. 15 (Heath)
The source is mail magazine of HEATH official mobilesite.

April 15 (A message from Heath)
Sorry for not delivering you a mail magazine last month.
Thank you for all who sent me e-mails worrying and encouraging.
I read everything.
I will be a rocker for you and for me. Now I'm preparing for shows in Tokyo Dome in May. To make those shows great ones and to entertain you, I'll do my best!!
HEATH

none of your business ...

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: April 21, 2009, 05:36:57 AM
制作運営管理委がHEATH脱退説を否定
ロックバンド、X JAPANのベース、HEATHが脱退したと一部で報じられた件について20日、バンドの制作運営管理委員会はサンケイスポーツの取材に「本人から脱退の申し入れがあったことは事実だが、こちらは何も認めていない」と否定した。

3月にHEATHと個人事務所とのトラブルが明らかになり、5月2、3日の東京ドーム公演も懸念されているが、同委員会は「ドーム公演は予定通り行う。リーダーのYOSHIKIも彼を辞めさせるつもりはなく、彼の代役を入れる話もありません」と話した。

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: April 21, 2009, 05:38:00 AM

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: April 21, 2009, 05:40:34 AM
that briefly says heath DID request for quitting X but that was not accepted by Yoshiki

the Lives in Tokyo will not be cancelled and heath will take part !!!

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #73 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:43 AM
I think it's the same thing that darkcat21 has posted before ....

It's not

"heath DID request for quitting X but that was not accepted by Yoshiki",

but

"even if there 'was a proposal of leaving from the person (Heath)', he won't leave the band"

that's what I think :P

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: April 21, 2009, 06:51:18 AM
I always thought if someone wants to leave a band, he does, like Toshi did back then in 1997. He does not have to request it. Ok, I admit, this whole matter is far beyond my understanding now.

Offline hellokitty

• View Profile
Reply #75 on: April 21, 2009, 07:42:05 AM
X Japan denies Heath's departure

In response to recent reports that X Japan bassist HEATH has left the band, the group's production management committee has publicly stated that the news is not true. The committee acknowledged that HEATH had proposed his own departure, but they said that nothing has been approved.

The committee reaffirmed that the band's Tokyo Dome concerts on May 2-3 will go on as planned. They said that leader Yoshiki has no intention of making HEATH leave the band, and they also denied that there is talk of recruiting a substitute bassist for the shows.

Source : TokyoGraph News

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #76 on: April 21, 2009, 08:54:43 AM
I'm happy :D

And hi there hellokitty ;D

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #77 on: April 21, 2009, 10:59:53 AM
Okay, since now I won't give any comment about fucking rumours anymore ...

Let's see what's happen later

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #78 on: April 21, 2009, 11:20:07 AM

It's not

"heath DID request for quitting X but that was not accepted by Yoshiki",

That would be so LOL if it happened xDDDDDDDDD

PARTY HARD

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: April 21, 2009, 11:23:54 AM

the source is still a newspaper...

hi there

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #80 on: April 21, 2009, 01:13:32 PM
i wouldnt belive it. if heath did quit or left. dont you think yoshiki or someone from X would have made an offical announcement. i think we should leave this as is. a rumor. i dont think tickets would still be on sale if heath left no concerts have been postponed yet either. dont you think they would have said something by now with the tokyo dome concerts right around the corner. i doubt any of this is true.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: April 21, 2009, 01:14:59 PM
i wouldnt belive it. if heath did quit or left. dont you think yoshiki or someone from X would have made an offical announcement. i think we should leave this as is. a rumor. i dont think tickets would still be on sale if heath left no concerts have been postponed yet either. dont you think they would have said something by now with the tokyo dome concerts right around the corner. i doubt any of this is true.

It took X Japan 6 months before they decided to announce that Toshi had quit.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #82 on: April 21, 2009, 01:30:11 PM
yea but there is a concert in a few weeks. may 2nd tokyo dome i think with that so close someone would have sad something by now. or at least cancel those shows. but nothing.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #83 on: April 21, 2009, 02:04:01 PM

No, the source is X JAPAN management.

"the group's production management committee has publicly stated that the news is not true"

Newspaper are reporting this, that's true, but the source is not some random newspaper, it's X JAPAN management :)

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: April 21, 2009, 02:25:12 PM
hmmm well, I know I'm sounding like a total doom&gloom negative ass (could be the rain)here but the same Source, X JAPAN management also stated the following :

"The committee acknowledged that HEATH had proposed his own departure, but they said that nothing has been approved."

Which doesn't make much sense unless Heath wants out but is bound to stay for a certain duration because of contractual agreements.  So the management themselves acknowledged the fact that Heath wants to leave... that is a fact. Somehow he's stuck in X and apparently against his will... that's not cool to me.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #85 on: April 21, 2009, 02:27:21 PM
Not the fact that he WANTS to leave, but the fact that he PROPOSED to leave. It's totally different. If he wanted to leave, it'd mean that he has to stay against his will. If he proposed, it sounds more like trying to find a "solution" (bad one imo) to solve the management problem.

We don't know enough details to be able to judge all this properly for now.

Offline xjokerx

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: April 21, 2009, 02:52:31 PM
and why this problem rises in just about time they having a concert (in less than 2 weeks to be exact),well let's just hope there won't be any postponement in the last minute like Korean live,eventhough the committee already said that the shows still going as planned but who knows *shrugs*

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: April 21, 2009, 03:02:35 PM

No, the source is X JAPAN management.

"the group's production management committee has publicly stated that the news is not true"

Newspaper are reporting this, that's true, but the source is not some random newspaper, it's X JAPAN management :)
yeah, it was also the x japan management who were stating in the first link that heath would leave

and i don't see any big difference between wanting to leave and asking to leave, if they had let him he would have left anyway

hi there

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #88 on: April 21, 2009, 03:11:29 PM
I don't see where... in this topic all I see is "According to Sanspo, Heath has quit. " o_O Sanspo is not X Japan management. Also, I don't know japanese, so it's very possible that I didn't see / understood before that X Japan management were stating that Heath left. But I don't understand why they would state that he left, and one day later state that he doesn't leave !

The difference is the reason why he'd quit. But yeah, the result would have been exactly the same.

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: April 21, 2009, 03:14:35 PM
Lucs, no hard feelings, I'm not saying I disagree with you.  Honestly, X-japan are incredibly lucky to have such a faithful fan base.  Their World Tour has been poorly handled so far and yet, even with that and 10 years of absence, they still have a lot of dedicated fan supporting them.

This is absolutely great but on the other end, I find that this level blind worshiping of any "star" is depressing in a way.  People constantly excusing some pretty lame situations "It's not Yoshiki's fault, poor Yoshiki, the management is trying their best etc.." is troubling.  Yoshiki is human and imperfect and so is Heath.  There seems to be a financial component to the current debate and whether it's Yoshiki being greedy or Heath asking for too much, someone isn't happy with the way things are. Proposing to leave and wanting to leave isn't very different, in the end, there is a an ongoing conflict and unless things change and an agreement can be reached, both parties will remain unsatisfied and someone will have to bail out.

This is just my opinion (so really, it doesn't mean much) but to me it sounds like Heath is threatening to leave the band at a very critical moment and he knows that it gives him much more negotiation power.  Yoshiki can't afford to let him go for his and X-japan's overall image.  Considering that the world tour is really happening, imagine the impact it would have if a member just dropped out.