Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Heath quits?

Beauty/Broken · 34270

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Actually that site looks like a blog that everybody could have written....

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
I don´t get it either ... and I feel kinda sick right now :/

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I just decided I won't ever read a japanese newspaper again.  I'm going to listen to Toshi and ignore  everything the media says.

I feel better now.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Did Toshi give a statement regarding this now?

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Seriously, don't believe stuff like that unless it comes from an official source -___-
That's what I'm gonna do at least *shrugs*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
I really really don't wanna believe this, I hope he doesn't leave... feels like a bad dream  :'(

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Oh no. no no no no no no no no! ...I want information from more official... no way. I just paid flight tickets yesterday. No way.

We're X!

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
First of all, thanX to Lucs n MIHO for posting such a good comment in this thread ...

I just want to say, DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS 'NEWS' ...

I've studied japanese, and when I saw the 'kanji' steam03 posted above, I can say this:

It's not from a japanese site, those kanji above is a CHINESE KANJI <- which means, it's from a chinese site, not JAPAN, UNOFFICIAL and UNRELIABLE!

Fuck, I wonder why people keep believing to rumours like this ... and why people always making some fucking rumours like this ...

I'm sorry, just don't believe this fucking rumour ...

anyway, heath has posted a message to his fans (heath mobile? I'm not sure) ... he will play in Tokyo Dome 2nd n 3rd May ...

none of your business ...

Offline ~Carmilla~

• Sunday Listener
  • ROCK LIKE FUCK!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/x_holic
FUCKFUCKFUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;;;;;;;;;;;;______________________________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

WE ARE X!!!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I just want to say, DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS 'NEWS' ...

I've studied japanese, and when I saw the 'kanji' steam03 posted above, I can say this:

It's not from a japanese site, those kanji above is a CHINESE KANJI <- which means, it's from a chinese site, not JAPAN, UNOFFICIAL and UNRELIABLE!

* sigh * That's a big relief.
ThanX very much for letting us know.

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Yep, that's just a report of news from a HK radio station - meaning that they are relaying news from other papers so what we can do is wait. 

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 09:23:06 AM
Merged the two topics. There is still no official announcement and this is not some Yoshikitty news that we can count on tabloids and Hong Kong radio stations.

Until there is not official announcement, Heath is still a member of X Japan. Goddamn, hide has been dead for 11 years and he's still a member.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 11:21:46 AM
anyway, heath has posted a message to his fans (heath mobile? I'm not sure) ... he will play in Tokyo Dome 2nd n 3rd May ...

Not that I don't believe you, but was this posted recently?

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 11:44:22 AM
I'm not lying, I'll post what heath posted ASAP ... I'm online via cellphone right now, can't copy it ...

none of your business ...

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 11:51:20 AM
As I said, I believe you, just wasn't sure if you are refering to a comment of him from the last few days or to one that was really recently. Thanks for clarifying this.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 11:59:21 AM
i read from my local x forum that health 's message (re: he was choosing the clothes for may 2 and may 3) posted on his fc had been deleted yesterday

i dunno....my heart is sinking

i realli think threre will be a way out.....

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 01:39:32 PM
lol, wtf is this!?I didn't visit the forum for some days due to zombie jesus days, and i see THIS?

I'm pretty much confused, thought the whole issue with Heath was solved...O___O

PARTY HARD

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 01:44:56 PM
Goddamn, hide has been dead for 11 years and he's still a member. ===>>> i like this

Ex denxdenx

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 01:59:22 PM
O.O I dunno if I should laugh about this or be angry, I mean.... There is absolutely nothing on X Japan official site nor on Heath official site about this issue. Actually, Heath's site's news section is full with info about the Tokyo Dome live ticket sales.
Sooo, I am not the least convinced that the rumors are true. Let's wait for a statement from Heath himself.
Besides, I don't think that Heath got any other project as successfull as X going.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 02:01:44 PM
^ Seriously though, they HAVE to make an announcement to deny this fact soon, unless they want to badly promote the Tokyo Dome shows

PARTY HARD

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 02:11:35 PM
I think if it´s not true and they don´t give a statement, it could affect the sale for the Taiwan tickets rather badly.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 02:20:03 PM
Well too many people pay attention to rumors and tend to act preoccupied. So it's better to make an announcement

PARTY HARD

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 02:36:05 PM
I'm sure it's just the trouble with the contract and the worse that can happen is that Heath can't take part in the Tokyo Dome shows for some legal reasons. Leaving the band sounds a bit too extreme.

And they have sold 100,000 tickets, that happened two days ago, as the Heath leaving thing came yesterday, X Japan's management should have known it at the time the tickets went on sale. All that, in my book, means that the Tokyo Dome shows won't be canceled.

This is my administrator color.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: April 20, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
ok...i tend to believe the live wont be cancelled.....the worst scenario is that heath wont be on the stage.....

i think we used to hv confidence on things
but after so many confusion and disappointments in the past few months....it is normal that ppl would lose the nerve......

coz..from the korean live cancellation experience.........the first one to announce the cancellation was not the official channel....that painful experience made me worried.....

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: April 20, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
i m watching tv now
now my local entertainment news reported the news about Heath
and saying Heath has requested to leave
and the lives may need to be postponed...................

i know we should not believe in rumours until there is somthing official
but...seeing the news on tv myself is heartbreaking.........

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: April 20, 2009, 06:48:02 PM
Seriously ? All rumours, ignore them until made official ? Some serious denial issues...

I agree that rumours are rumours but there is a point where you have to draw the line.  X-japan's management has been TERRIBLE with their overall management and even moreso with their communications !  There has been talk about Heath's problem for a long time now. No official statement from any one. Some bbs post on his website and a comment from Toshi saying "Don't worry, it's all good... nothing to see.." What is more reliable at this point ? Over a month's worth of rumours and speculation that all point in the same direction or some vague statement that "everything is ok" ? Up until now any news of disaster related to X-japan started of as a rumour and always ended up confirmed to be true only much later by the management (in some pretty damn lame way too).

My take ? This is most likely close to the truth, there certainly are serious problems amongst X-japan management/members and no matter what it really is, down the road, it really can't be ignored and dismissed as "ridiculous assumptions".  I'm hoping things turn out for the best but let's be realistic for a moment, if it was just some random unfounded tabloid crap, X-japan themselves would have come out a long time ago to stop all the panick. They haven't...

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: April 20, 2009, 06:53:24 PM
Seriously ? All rumours, ignore them until made official ? Some serious denial issues...

I agree that rumours are rumours but there is a point where you have to draw the line.  X-japan's management has been TERRIBLE with their overall management and even moreso with their communications !  There has been talk about Heath's problem for a long time now. No official statement from any one. Some bbs post on his website and a comment from Toshi saying "Don't worry, it's all good... nothing to see.." What is more reliable at this point ? Over a month's worth of rumours and speculation that all point in the same direction or some vague statement that "everything is ok" ? Up until now any news of disaster related to X-japan started of as a rumour and always ended up confirmed to be true only much later by the management (in some pretty damn lame way too).

My take ? This is most likely close to the truth, there certainly are serious problems amongst X-japan management/members and no matter what it really is, down the road, it really can't be ignored and dismissed as "ridiculous assumptions".  I'm hoping things turn out for the best but let's be realistic for a moment, if it was just some random unfounded tabloid crap, X-japan themselves would have come out a long time ago to stop all the panick. They haven't...

THANK YOU

Even if I don't want this to happen, it seems to be true. First, newspapers have always been true since the reunion (don't confuse tabloids & magazines with newspapers), second, it was quite clear that such a terrible band management (delays, lack of information, etc.) would finish in something bigger and this is Heath leaving.

PD: Yoshiki has an event in Tokyo tomorrow, while it's not related to X, he might say something.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:00:21 PM by darkcat21 »

hi there

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #57 on: April 20, 2009, 07:54:53 PM
Rumours are rumours. Now you can believe every rumour you see or wait for something official.

Nothing will be 100% sure 'till X JAPAN say something.

It's always easy to say "the management is bad", but we have no clue what's really happening, what they are going through etc... what is 100% sure is that things are going as X JAPAN want them to go.

X JAPAN will tell us when something is decided, as long as they don't, those are just rumours and have to be taken as what they are - rumour.

Whether it's true or fake, we'll only know when X JAPAN talk.

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: April 20, 2009, 08:29:00 PM
If you can't play a few lives because of unsatisfactory contract conditions I somewhat doubt you'd want to be part of that band again... Either you swallow the pill, keep playing with the guys while things are getting sorted out, hoping it gets fixed asap or you just leave because you don't believe an agreement can be reached.  I have never heard of a band member temporarily leaving a band just to come back as if nothing happened after a salary increase.  This is showbiz, rock stars and all, not professional sport.  Fans will tolerate if a talented hockey player leaves for another team or refuses to play on a certain contract, things are different with music... People naively consider Rock Stars as dedicated to their art and fans, not to their pay check.  While there is some truth in there, Heath probably is in a very legitimate position, being under paid... but legitimate or not, I can't imagine fans accepting that kind of behavior.

Again, let me be clear : I truly wish that everything gets fixed ASAP and that we get X-japan back on stage kicking asses ! but.. things are not looking good and considering musician as some form of alien entity who lives for fans and not the big $ sign is a limited point of view

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: April 20, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
SO, 7th member? Any speculations? XD