• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan's concerts on 2009 revealed!!

~Carmilla~ · 31006

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 10, 2009, 02:04:14 AM
Saw that they are going to play in L.A....I wonder if they will preform at the Hollywood Bowl? I would try to be there if they did. After seeing a DVD with Coldplay preforming there, It would be so cool if X Japan played there. Anyone know if there are any other possible venues that X Japan might choose in L.A? Also any clues as to what month they might be doing the American leg?

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 10, 2009, 03:46:19 PM
Saw that they are going to play in L.A....I wonder if they will preform at the Hollywood Bowl? I would try to be there if they did. After seeing a DVD with Coldplay preforming there, It would be so cool if X Japan played there. Anyone know if there are any other possible venues that X Japan might choose in L.A? Also any clues as to what month they might be doing the American leg?

I'd imagine the Staples Center would be an option as well...

Anyone interested in doing both the NY and the LA shows?

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 10, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
Finland... Wow, that's great. This means I can actually afford going there  ;)

I've been working on my thesis so I haven't been cheking x-news lately that much... But this really made my day ;D

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #63 on: January 13, 2009, 02:49:15 PM
ill be at ny and la

Offline treqie

• View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 13, 2009, 08:19:16 PM
I hope they'll still do a concert in Sweden. But I guess I could go over to finland and see them there as well.

Offline Dahlia

• View Profile
Reply #65 on: February 24, 2009, 04:59:20 AM
Supachalasai Stadium, Bangkok, Thailand   :)

i check this page everyday !

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/x_japan09.php

Forever Love

Forever Rock

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #66 on: February 24, 2009, 01:11:47 PM
hey Dahlia, I'll see you on thailand :)

none of your business ...

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #67 on: February 24, 2009, 01:35:40 PM
What does the page announce? The page is black and nothing else appears ^^'

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #68 on: February 25, 2009, 05:23:25 AM
Why don't they come to Canada? What about us? >:( I seriously don't want to go to New York or LA

Agreed! Play at the SkyDome in Toronto! Hehe but seriously, it would be silly seeing as New York is not THAT far away and there is already debate whether or not they will even sell out what they have on their plates (Madison Square Garden). I just don't think there is the fan base here in North America, especially Canada, for them to do a Canadian show as well. The SkyDome would be awesome though, it's a 50,000 concert seater...it's like Tokyo Dome to a tee. They would probably go to the Air Canada Center though, it's around 17,000 spots I think.

Oh well, I've been fairly prepared for New York since last April when the announcement was made. Even though it's a little out of the way, it's X and this is almost a once in a life chance.

haha ! X live in... Montreal ! Now that would freakin rock... Montreal is well known as a great city for emerging bands.. although I highly doubt X would ever play here since we have a very low asian population concentration (and let's face it, I assume they are looking into that). Too bad though, Dir en Grey played not too long ago and it was close to sold out (to my utter surprise) with very little promotion.  With the proper promo I'm sure it could work out pretty well.

Then again, if NYC can really happen, that's still a shorter roadtrip than lets say... Tokyo

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of WESTERN Canada, Like Vancouver. I live in Alberta and seriously we never see to many Jrock bands coming up this way...the closest is Seattle which is like 15-20 hours away...driving anyways. I don't mind that but I just don't like those cities...sorry...

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #69 on: February 25, 2009, 09:54:19 AM
What does the page announce? The page is black and nothing else appears ^^'

I haven't opened the link ... Dahlia, could you tell what is on that page?

none of your business ...

Offline finndave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 09:14:42 AM
So, I'm planning on going to the concert in Finland with a group of friends that I've got to listen to X. ;)
The fact that they are coming to Finland is still sinking in, can't really believe I'll actually have chance to see them live in my own home country.  :D

Does anyone have a idea on how much the tickets for a X concert usually cost?

And I'm guessing there's no new news on when they'll be coming here?

Thanks!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: March 01, 2009, 10:51:36 AM
Does anyone have a idea on how much the tickets for a X concert usually cost?

The so-called "Paris tickets" were 45€, If I'm not mistaken.....

Offline finndave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: March 01, 2009, 11:07:39 AM
Wow, that's cheaper than I thought.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 11:09:20 AM

It is! I'm so glad they're not over 150 or something, like some bands @_@;

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: March 01, 2009, 03:54:13 PM

It is! I'm so glad they're not over 150 or something, like some bands @_@;

It's not really fair to give them such credit :P

When I bought tickets for the Tokyo Dome show, all of them were over €100. I'm sure the reason they take lower prices in Europe is not to please the fans, but to make sure that more people will attend their shows. After all, they have no idea how many X Japan fans there are here.

Offline ~Carmilla~

• Sunday Listener
  • ROCK LIKE FUCK!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/x_holic
Reply #75 on: March 11, 2009, 07:34:19 AM
O___O ONLY 45€?!?!?!

WOHOOOOWWW I*M NOT POOR!!!!!

WE ARE X!!!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:59 AM
O___O ONLY 45€?!?!?!

WOHOOOOWWW I*M NOT POOR!!!!!

Will you come to paris now? :D

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: March 12, 2009, 12:49:03 PM
how much do u think the NY tikets will be? Me and my frend r gunna try to save money for it....but my mom said even if we save up enough money she won't take us..... (mayb she;ll change her mind). NY is'nt very far away from where i live, so gas money should be easy to save....

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: March 12, 2009, 01:22:12 PM
Well they said that the European tickets are going to be about 40 Euros each, which leads me to believe that US tickets would be anywhere from 70-80 dollars each. Although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were as little as 50 or as much as 120.

Offline headpower

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: March 12, 2009, 02:02:16 PM
70-80 for what seat though, I know 2 freinds that went to the HK concert said there were seats selling for as little as 400 hkd, which is about 55 usd but he said there is no point you are so far away from the stadium you are better off watching it on dvd, or whatever. The most expensive tickets were about 1250 hkd which is about 170 usd and he said he sat right in front of yoshiki. The sad thing is he isnt much of a x japan fan, he just went there because his coworker wanted to see them. This is probably the only X show they will ever have in North America, I am willing to shell out money for a good seat.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: March 12, 2009, 02:26:20 PM
70-80 for what seat though, I know 2 freinds that went to the HK concert said there were seats selling for as little as 400 hkd, which is about 55 usd but he said there is no point you are so far away from the stadium you are better off watching it on dvd, or whatever. The most expensive tickets were about 1250 hkd which is about 170 usd and he said he sat right in front of yoshiki. The sad thing is he isnt much of a x japan fan, he just went there because his coworker wanted to see them. This is probably the only X show they will ever have in North America, I am willing to shell out money for a good seat.

I'm with you on spending whatever it takes. I don't think the problem will be the price (170 for front row tickets would be absurdly cheap for any other big-name band) rather the ability to get these front row tickets. I believe the last X concert in the Tokyo Dome sold out in something like 11 minutes. Granted, I don't forsee X being able to completely fill Madison Square Garden, but I would think the good tickets would sell out FAST.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: March 12, 2009, 02:56:12 PM
I've been keeping an eye on the Madison Square Garden schedule and here's what I have concluded so far. MSG looks like it will be going under its renovation during June / July because of a few things...

1. As of now (obviously this can change) there is nothing scheduled for the months of June or July.

2. The Hockey and Basketball seasons are over at that point which are their biggest trade, therefore, a good time to renovate for the next season.

3. The next shows that will go down are in August. One on the 7th (Ricardo somethin' what lol) and then Taylor Swift on the 27th of August.

4. (Just remembered this after posting) If I remember correctly, didn't Yoshiki announce not long ago that they are aiming for July for Paris? This is a huge clue that MSG could be August because Paris and MSG have had their order flipped around many times this past year. I'm willing to bet money they'll hit up MSG in August!

This is still good news for us X fans because it appears that MSG will be ready to go by August and now it's up to X to settle a date. :D I have a feeling we'll know something soon because it seems like Yoshiki likes to give out some news here and there after a live or a big event and Korea is just over a week away! These are just my speculations, feel free to comment or speculate further.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 03:00:50 PM by Feudal »

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:17 AM
This whole thing is getting way out of hand.  It seems (and I really hate to say this) that the tour is cursed.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: March 13, 2009, 11:15:26 AM
it seems that way to me too  *shakes head in dissapointment*
Some pple seem to b blaming yoshiki for what's been happening, but i can't let that happen!! this is NOT yoshiki's fault ! this is the managments fault

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #84 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:13 PM
actually it is Yoshiki's fault for trying to gives his fans everything. sometimes a lil more than possible. But thats why i love him. this tour is not cursed. so far we have seen some of the best X live ever. look at the countdown gig. Toshi's voice has never sounded so awsome well not since X-Japan was X. yoshiki drumming is still just as awsome as ever. even with the neck injurys and just to say most drummers probably would have retired by now but not yoshiki hes willing to deal with the pain for us. Pata and heath are also just as good. now with sugizo and what is sugizo he reminds me of what would happen if you morphed yoshiki and hide into one person and poof sugizo. he just as awsome as the rest of them. so i must say this tour is anything but cursed. WE ARE X

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: March 13, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
actually it is Yoshiki's fault for trying to gives his fans everything. sometimes a lil more than possible. But thats why i love him. this tour is not cursed. so far we have seen some of the best X live ever. look at the countdown gig. Toshi's voice has never sounded so awsome well not since X-Japan was X. yoshiki drumming is still just as awsome as ever. even with the neck injurys and just to say most drummers probably would have retired by now but not yoshiki hes willing to deal with the pain for us. Pata and heath are also just as good. now with sugizo and what is sugizo he reminds me of what would happen if you morphed yoshiki and hide into one person and poof sugizo. he just as awsome as the rest of them. so i must say this tour is anything but cursed. WE ARE X

How can you say that?  How can you say that it's his fault?  Is it his fault that management can't pull their heads out of their asses? 

Really! 

Oh... and by the way... If Yoshiki should retire at 44, shouldn't Roger Taylor retire as well?  Roger's nearly 60 and he's still playing.  I can list quite a few drummers older than Yoshiki who are STILL playing... despite any injuries

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:09 PM

How can you say that?  How can you say that it's his fault?  Is it his fault that management can't pull their heads out of their asses? 

Really! 

To be fair, Yoshiki IS part of management....That being said, I agree with Wearex, it's not so simple to just throw together a world tour in even as much time as a year. But I have confidence that all of the announced cities (and perhaps more) will get their concerts in the end. Can't wait.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: March 13, 2009, 02:43:34 PM
I didn´t think Wearex316 meant it in a bad way. I guess he was saying that Yoshiki, wishing to give his fans the best, was aiming too high and is now facing the consequences - that maybe his enthusiasm isn´t shared by all, financial and economical difficulties, technical difficulties, and whatelse.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #88 on: March 13, 2009, 03:54:04 PM
I didn´t think Wearex316 meant it in a bad way. I guess he was saying that Yoshiki, wishing to give his fans the best, was aiming too high and is now facing the consequences - that maybe his enthusiasm isn´t shared by all, financial and economical difficulties, technical difficulties, and whatelse.
exactly what i was saying its his fault cause he trys to give us so much hell the man just got off a serious neck injury he couldnt get out off bed and then poof in less than a year hes throw all these dates at us.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #89 on: March 13, 2009, 04:02:03 PM
Oh... and by the way... If Yoshiki should retire at 44, shouldn't Roger Taylor retire as well?  Roger's nearly 60 and he's still playing.  I can list quite a few drummers older than Yoshiki who are STILL playing... despite any injuries
did i ever say retire NO theres still too much i want to see from him (S.K.I.N. Violet UK) hell i know hes 44 maybe he should calm down on the drums alittle at least let his neck heal as much as it can but no way retire he writes such beautiful piano based songs even if he sat down with Violet UK for a year it would give it time to heal. but anyways id follow Yoshiki and X to the end of the earth anything they do is magic.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:05:57 PM by Wearex316 »