Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

★☆WTS: X JAPAN Reunion Concert 2008 Limited Edition Photobook!!☆★

xjapangoods · 2462

Offline xjapangoods

• View Profile
Hi,

Selling X Japan Reunion Concert ~to resume its attack in 2008 I.V. -towards destruction~ Limited Edition pamphlet. Item is perfectly new and unopened. Starting price is $70. Please kindly PM me as soon as possible together with the price you are offering.

This is a rare limited edition magazine/photo book that includes a huge array of photos and details of their new song I.V. and the shooting of the promotional video. It contains interviews of the members, glossy photos, band disographies and much more. The size is slightly bigger than A4 size and has 60 pages in total.

This was on sale as part of the concert goods at their reunion concerts at Tokyo Dome in March this year and cannot be found anywhere else.

Please take note that the buyer has to pay for shipping. Utmost care will be taken when packing and sending. Payment through paypal is preferred.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Also selling other concert goods. For more information please PM me.
Thanks.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Good luck selling it, one guy put it on ebay for $50 and no one wanted it... Plus, it goes on Yahoo Auctions for as little as 100yen ($1) for the bag and the photobook :P http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b94776981

This is my administrator color.

Offline xjapangoods

• View Profile
lol.
Thanks for the information.
I'm quite sure this japanese guy will not be crazy enough to sell it for 100 yen tho ^^;

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
oh and don't forget that in about 10 yrs a replica of the pamphlet will be included in the DVD box...
(sorry, but am a lil drunk and felt like posting that. A mod may feel free to remove it though, if offended)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
It might offend someone, but truth hurts :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline xjapangoods

• View Profile
It does xD