Departures from the XFF staff

Sander · 5838

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
on: November 10, 2008, 07:50:14 PM
In regards to BXtE becoming an official organization and accepted as official overseas media organization by the X Japan Concert Management Committee, the following BXtE staff members are taking their leave from the X Freaks Forum staff:

-PanthereNoire
-AsukaMiyu
-Lucs
-KRazyJess

All of them have promised to stay active on this forum, just not as moderators, with the exception of PanthereNoire, who has asked her account do be deleted, which I have done.

Also, in regards to that, I have also taken my leave from the BXtE staff. Organizing a fans meetup before the Paris live would have been my last task there, but as the show is postponed, that won't happen.

At the moment XFF is not looking for any additional staff, but we'll let you know if we decide to :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 12:37:18 AM
with the exception of PanthereNoire, who has asked her account do be deleted, which I have done.

Well, imagine that.

(Fun fact: according to JRR, BXtE is not actually an official site.  The more you know!)

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 07:05:01 AM
BXtE is not an official site. That is true.

"BXtE has succeeded in being accepted as official overseas media organisation by the X JAPAN Concert Management Committee, to attend all official function to report on them."

It's written on BXtE.com. If people can't read english well, sorry for them.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 07:19:35 AM
wtf, even if they gave you the OK, it will never be an official site because of the admins there are (posting YM messages won't help) and really nikkan, sankei, whatever aso haver this ok to attend all official function and you never considered them an official site or reliable source

oh, and you say lucs left the staff, but I still see him as a moderator...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 07:25:42 AM by darkcat21 »

hi there

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 07:25:40 AM
This is totally off topic. I know BXtE will never be an official site and we don't want to be an official site. They already have enough official sites.
Please, if you have any other question about BXtE, send me a PM (I'll be happy to answer), but this is not the place to talk about it.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 07:29:27 AM
check again, I edited the post with something else

i will send the pm, but this next thing is yes related.. who from the 'new' staff banned me from posting on the world tour section? afraid of something?

hi there

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 07:38:10 AM
oh, and you say lucs left the staff, but I still see him as a moderator...
Yes, Hypno will put us back as normal member soon. At first we set the 24th November, just after the show, but as there'll be no show, dunno when Hypno will put us back as regular member.

i will send the pm, but this next thing is yes related.. who from the 'new' staff banned me from posting on the world tour section? afraid of something?
Try again, of what I can see, you should be able to post there.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 08:48:15 AM
It's written on BXtE.com. If people can't read english well, sorry for them.
Guess you'd better tell that to AsukaMiyu then, who's claimed on JRR that BXtE "isn't a fansite anymore".

And I think this subject is quite on-topic for this thread, given that Hypno opens the thread with this:
Quote from: Hypno
In regards to BXtE becoming an official organization

So evidently there is some confusion, even among your own ranks (or ex-ranks), as to the nature of BXtE's clearly unofficial status.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 08:59:22 AM
They are officially accepted as a media outlet by the big guys, does it really matter how you call them? It all comes down to not wanting to be associated with fansites and that's it.

So, BXtE isn't a fansite, but it's not an official organization (registered as a company or anything).

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 06:57:50 PM
In regards to BXtE becoming an official organization
it's not an official organization

Oh, well, that clarifies everything. :D

Wait, does this mean you can rejoin BXtE now?  Since you left because it became an official organization but it's not an official organization?