• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

PARIS SHOW IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED.

Lucs · 28806

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: November 07, 2008, 09:31:19 PM
@nemetroid: yes,it's mine(my friend hepled me with it a little)
but i would be happier if i didn't have to translate article like this >.<
but you're welcome

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: November 07, 2008, 09:57:41 PM
thanks for the translation then!!

hi there

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #92 on: November 07, 2008, 09:58:15 PM
X JAPAN just posted a press release on their french official homepage.

AZOFF MANAGEMENT will take care of X JAPAN WORLD TOUR.

They decided to postpone every tour date of this year. The first concert of X JAPAN WORLD TOUR will be the countdown live.

In the next spring, there will be a nationwide tour in Japan followed by a world tour with a concert in Paris and Sweden, and probably some more.

Read the full press release here (in french).

Source : http://www.bringxtoeurope.com/Bring-X-Japan-To-Europe-Changes-in-X-JAPAN-World-Tour-and-X-JAPAN-Management-English-1-1-News-332.html

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #93 on: November 07, 2008, 10:05:32 PM
maybe it'll happen during the spring holidays \o/

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: November 07, 2008, 10:08:56 PM
no problem,darkcat:)

Offline madrigal

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: November 07, 2008, 10:30:10 PM
SWEEEEDEEEENNNN YAY!!!!!!!!! :D
IF THIS WILL HAPPEN I REALLY HOPE IT'S BEFORE I JOIN THE ARMY (if not I hope I can have a free day).

Offline MisterEN

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: November 08, 2008, 12:09:13 AM
This whole reunion has been totally mismanaged, I mean to date we still haven't seen an official release of Without You. Moreover several sources did confirm that after the cancellation of the July Paris Concert that the November concert was going to happen. And now its been canceled? after all sources indicated that it was going to happen? The very least they could do after all this garbage is give a free concert in Paris for the cancellations.

I dunno what other people think, but when I compare this whole thing to the Luna Sea reunion concert, it really seems like X's Management is making this whole reunion thing up as they go along. I myself won't bother going to any of the concerts now, there's just to many problems with these concerts to bother. I'll just put my money away and pray for another Luna Sea concert.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #97 on: November 08, 2008, 12:44:47 AM
I'm sorry, I realize people are pissed, but I can't help but laugh! This is rich, really.
Of course, I live no where near Europe, so that's probably why it's funny. (haha) If they were doing this near me, yeah, I'd be pissed.

But, (call me crazy), even if they pull this kind of shit at any American lives they might do in the future, I just can't let the chance of seeing my favourite band live slip away from me, even if I'll be sceptical.

I do think that maaaaybe the management should really straighten everything out before they try to announce a concert and then proceed to cancel it again. Honestly, I don't think the fans care if they have to wait, as long as they aren't given false hope for a live that continues to be postponed.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #98 on: November 08, 2008, 02:35:48 AM
okay, Im pissed ¬¬
I didnt book anything (thank god) but still, I was planning on going to see favorite band!
You can say whatever you want about the other bands I listen to, but when they say they'll play, they'll fucking play!

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline XScars

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xjapan.de
Reply #99 on: November 08, 2008, 08:50:34 AM
I have to admit that it not really calms me down to read that Azoff management is the manager of Guns'n'Roses (they are  not getting anywhere, do they?)
 and started to make a reunion album of new kids on the block... (noone needs that)
 (according to wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Azoff

From now on I will try to live for you and for me
I will live with love and with dreams
and forever with Tears...
(Yoshiki - Tears)
http://www.xjapan.de

Offline HellRaiser

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: November 08, 2008, 09:55:28 AM
The next spring....................
*too pissed to say something more*

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #101 on: November 08, 2008, 10:33:28 AM
I have to admit that it not really calms me down to read that Azoff management is the manager of Guns'n'Roses (they are  not getting anywhere, do they?)

Are you kidding ? That's exactly the opposite... AZOFF MANAGEMENT started to work with Guns N'Roses in the beginning of this year, so it's very new, and now, the album is getting released FINALLY. I tell you, Azoff is VERY good.

Offline XScars

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xjapan.de
Reply #102 on: November 08, 2008, 12:07:34 PM
ok, then they might be good, I just read that I thought that you never hear anything about Guns'n'Roses...  although I have to admit that I don't follow them closly...

well anyway we can't do anything than wait...just if the keep us better informed what they are up to I wouldn't mind the wait that much...

From now on I will try to live for you and for me
I will live with love and with dreams
and forever with Tears...
(Yoshiki - Tears)
http://www.xjapan.de

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: November 08, 2008, 06:07:08 PM
Yeah Azoff is the man and I'm sure with his help they can pull of a great tour, but of course I'm not happy with the decision to postpone the concert ;) I really hope the next date will stick and if there are more european concerts that would be great, too.

But I'm still pissed lol

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: November 08, 2008, 07:13:56 PM
ThanX so much for the translation, Sayu :)

I got really pissed off today, reading the comments on the X myspace... Some people have no respect. I understand their dissapointment, but I'm scared if Yoshiki will read the comments, he will be too upset to even think about another live. We should support X now, it's not easy for them either.

The only thing we can do now is wait, and hope they will keep their promises this time.

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: November 08, 2008, 07:22:31 PM
ThanX so much for the translation, Sayu :)

I got really pissed off today, reading the comments on the X myspace... Some people have no respect. I understand their dissapointment, but I'm scared if Yoshiki will read the comments, he will be too upset to even think about another live. We should support X now, it's not easy for them either.

The only thing we can do now is wait, and hope they will keep their promises this time.

Somehow when your £150 out of pocket with no way to get that money back, its hard to care about a bunch of super rich mega-rockstars 'feelings' im afraid.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: November 08, 2008, 07:23:53 PM
Yeah, it really does suck for the people that lost lots of money :( But what can we do about it? X can't pay it back to every person, can they?

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: November 08, 2008, 07:28:33 PM
I'm not saying they could, or should, but what they should have done is not mess people about in the first place, the flack that they are getting on their myspace is completely deserved, regardless of if its X's management or Yoshiki's fault. They need to own up for their mistakes, and not just by getting some suit to post a letter on a website, how about a personal apology from the band, is that too much to ask? If this had happened to a concert in Japan then they'd do that, they'd have to otherwise there'd be serious backlash, but somehow Europe seemingly doesn't matter as much, typical.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: November 08, 2008, 07:30:36 PM
I agree. They really should apologise to us, I'm still confused they didn't say anything. Not on their blogs, not on their web site, not on their myspace.
Oh wel... they don't know us, and they have no clue how big the fanbase here is. Is that an explanation? No idea. I just hope the official apology will come soon.

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: November 08, 2008, 07:33:05 PM
It's really the least they could do to be honest.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: November 08, 2008, 07:44:18 PM
I just hope the official apology will come soon.
You have it on the page before: "For those who planned their visit to Paris and / or Saitama Super Arena, please accept our apologies for this flat sudden announcement, although the reasons behind these concerts repelled from the contractual situation involving international operation."

hi there

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: November 08, 2008, 07:45:45 PM
I just hope the official apology will come soon.
You have it on the page before: "For those who planned their visit to Paris and / or Saitama Super Arena, please accept our apologies for this flat sudden announcement, although the reasons behind these concerts repelled from the contractual situation involving international operation."

But that comes from the management, not X, right?

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: November 08, 2008, 07:48:25 PM
It's the same.

hi there

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: November 08, 2008, 08:21:47 PM
Yeah, I think the apology is from the management and X (since the management works for them).

Anyways, like I've said I'm not going to their concert now that it's postponed. The only concert I would consider would be a concert in Finland (which is probably not going to happen).

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: November 08, 2008, 09:08:29 PM
i hope for some apologise from band too >.<

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #115 on: November 08, 2008, 09:52:02 PM
I'll still attend their concert (should it ever happen) and I will still love them. But apology is definitely in order.

Pony rocks!

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: November 08, 2008, 11:02:28 PM
It's the same.

As far as I'm concerned, its really not.

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #117 on: November 08, 2008, 11:10:15 PM
Yeah, the apology posted on the website was horribly impersonal and business-like and no doubt wasn't even written by Yoshiki.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: November 08, 2008, 11:38:25 PM
Hah, I decided today that I was gonna go to the concert after all, though I definitely wouldn't have bought a flight ticket before I had a concert ticket. Damn dissapointing, but somehow I didn't feel that they were very reliable, playing only ONE concert in all of Europe. Also I don't think Yoshiki would get upset about the comments on his myspace, he would rather get nervous about playing here. "How will this affect future ticket sales? Will they be angry?" I believe it would only endanger the concert in that sense, though of course he can't let such things get to him.

Oh and by the way... Concert in SWEDEN!?! I can't stop thinking about whether it would be in Stockholm...or even in my hometown of Gothenburg :O
Many artists choose to play in Gothenburg even if it only has around ~400 - 500,000 inhabitants, cus it's in a good place to have people from all over Scandinavia to attend. It's close to both Copenhagen and Oslo, and Finns won't have a choice but to attend (as it's so much closer than Paris anyway, with direct flights from/to Helsinki). I've been blessed by the presence of many bands here, maybe even by X in the future?! I'm probably leaving for one year in Seoul in March though, so maybe I won't be able to attend a Swedish show?? ;(

I would "only" have to pay 50 more € if they confirm the new date in Paris before the 20th of November, because I will be able to change the dates. But of course, this won't happen, and they will wait AGES until the next announcement.

That really sucks.

Is it possible to change it twice? Postpone your flight until next year, and then change it again when you know the concert date? I guess you could save €100 on that if you still plan to see their next show.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:51:00 PM by alex »

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #119 on: November 09, 2008, 09:25:20 AM
well...i'm going to Paris anyway xD

PARTY HARD