Veresk · 6063

Offline Veresk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://ane-chan.livejournal.com/
on: January 10, 2007, 09:32:00 PM
… I like to read.
… I like to read …
…. I like Darkbooks and novels, Science fiction and the literature which on other reflects the real world.
I listen to music from which it would be desirable to burst out crying and it hurt heart. But instead of replacing a plate I continue to scroll her(it) again and again, as a saving raft. Only from what it rescues? From internal short circuit?
Long time to me spoke, that it will pass. That it is the next phase which is overcome by all.
…. I have passed almost through all stages. I do not write, depressive departures, in me in histories of nobody destroy, I do not speak, that life is awful, I, on the opposite love It
 … But music remains. Pain as a hobby? Really to me small another, domestic, sufferings?!
… When I killed people, music … played
… When I listened to breath behind of a wall, music … played
… When it is considered, that he is not survive, music … played
Music, it played  and plays always …

Silent chords of a piano and crying of a violin … a roar violoncello and breath of a flute …
And in one instant explosion shake also electronics in ears …
There night arrives, and Noise of City - the giant … wakes up
Heart strongly starts to beat in a breast… because of it, breath is reduced, and it seems, that will choke …
All is simple and natural …

Ideas … in autumn - winter day in a garden, opposite to the river where water just about, перехлестнет through a fragile obstacle, sits He and She. They of one age. At them dark hair, at both brown eyes, and at everyone on a hand a red bracelet.
At her in ears headphones… he holds CD-player …
They sit silently, keeping for hands…
From trees leaves fall, and from the sky water … flows

Silently she turns to him, and he as silently includes a song from the beginning …

Silent chords of a piano and crying of a violin … a roar violoncello and breath of a flute …
And in one instant explosion shake also electronics in ears …
There night arrives, and Noise of City - the giant … wakes up
Heart strongly starts to beat in a breast… because of it, breath is reduced, and it seems, that will choke …
All is simple and natural …

IME THROUGH THE RAIN HAS SET ME FREE
SANDS OF TIME WILL KEEP YOUR MEMORY

Offline kena

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:11:05 AM
Silent chords of a piano and crying of a violin … a roar violoncello and breath of a flute … And in one instant explosion shake also electronics in ears … There night arrives, and Noise of City - the giant  I listen to music from which it would be desirable to burst out crying and it hurt heart. But instead of replacing a plate I continue to scroll her(it) again and again, as a saving raft. Only from what it rescues? From internal short circuit?
Long time to me spoke, that it will pass. That it is the next phase which is overcome by all.