X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Where to buy tickets for Paris in beginning of October !

Lucs · 104609

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 04:41:20 PM
Thanks for this info :)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 10:24:49 PM
I started today...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 10:38:14 PM

Mod color o' mine

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 08:18:25 AM

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 02:12:56 PM
Hey, I found a site that appears to be dealing with X Japan tickets, they are legit apparently as my dad has used them in both selling and buying capacities before.  I will still be tryin to get tickets on release too but have got a ticket down on here as well...can always just refund it if i get it else where.  Seatwave say Vendors use their marketplace to sell though they are not linked to any vendors.

www.seatwave.com

one of my avenues to get tickets hopefully so figured i'd share it.

Offline *RckChK*

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 09:44:44 PM
If that is real :O so expensive... how do they expect to fill all bercy when selling tickets at that cost :S.

Though it won;t stop me.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:39 PM
I think they are selling expensive tickets to you and when the real tickets go on sale, which should be much cheaper, they'll just buy those and give to you...

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 01:12:01 AM
Well I guess it means that if i cant get a ticket on release, i wont be as disapointed, a bit more out of pocket but nonetheless I would have paid £200 to see X Japan lol

Besides if i do land a release ticket for cheaperi will just refund this one, theres also the chance i may get a press pass from a family members girlfriend who has big press contacts but thats not defo.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #38 on: September 13, 2008, 08:22:51 AM
Yeah that's just another site that just buys ticket at the normal price when they are on sale and resale them at a very high price.

Really, there's no need to buy it there, they won't sell out in a day...

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #39 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:55 AM
Yeah that's just another site that just buys ticket at the normal price when they are on sale and resale them at a very high price.

Really, there's no need to buy it there, they won't sell out in a day...

Are you sure, theres ONE European tour date all all the fans of X Japan in europe going for tickets...I think that they could maybe go quite fast especially seeing how many X fans went to both Paris Japan Expos.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008, 01:12:09 PM
Oh, keep in mind that not everyone lining up for some press conference or video is an X fan, or and X fans that would go see them in a concert... That aside, the people there weren't enough to make me think "Oh now the concert will be sold out in 2 minutes!!!". And I was at both Japan Expos.... >_<;;;

Well, either way the real ticket prices will be an important thing for not-so-big-X-fans when they have to decide wether to go there or not....

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 13, 2008, 01:27:41 PM
Are you sure, theres ONE European tour date all all the fans of X Japan in europe going for tickets...I think that they could maybe go quite fast especially seeing how many X fans went to both Paris Japan Expos.
That there's only one date will make that lot of fans won't be able to go (me, for example).

hi there

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #42 on: September 13, 2008, 01:53:20 PM
That there's only one date will make that lot of fans won't be able to go (me, for example).

Oh its unfortunate you can't go darkcat as you deserve to :( . But I understand what you are saying. I know a lot of people who are X fans but due to the date cannot make it for school or work related commitments. It's a shame as fans of X deserve to see them live and yeah I don't think it will sell out in one day.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #43 on: September 13, 2008, 02:42:00 PM
I hope they dont sell out in one day either way, since it then means i can get a refund on this pricey ticket and end up spending less money :D

So I certainly hope you guys are right.  Guess im lucky i dont have school related things anymore, and i'd take a sick day off work for sure if i was working, its X!

Offline kendofreak

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: September 19, 2008, 01:58:03 PM
why oh why do i finish work today and college next week, now i'm a poor student... crap, hope i can get a loan!

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 12:33:15 PM
oh,thank God I have birthday in autumn and all family will give me money as a present xD
I think If I hadn´t got a birthday soon,i couldn´t go to Paris,because I´m poor student too xD

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:49 PM
My dad already ordered tickets by a company that's sure that they'll get tickets, I hope they do...

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline Kim Kyung Ho

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 09:43:35 PM
If you put the effort in, I don't see why people seem to be concerned that they'll not get any tickets. The only hard part is getting tickets in your desired location, which will turn out to be everybody else's preference. I don't like the idea of putting my faith in an effectively online ticket tout service. Far too unreliable for me. If I can get tickets for a band as popular as Muse and get pretty decent seating, i'm pretty sure I can get tickets for X Japan. A band that hardly had any international coverage especially in europe...no matter how multicultural Paris and France is as a whole.

Offline Naru_chii

• View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 04:39:33 PM
I've seen on the web at Bercy:http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/reglement, in the "Infos Practice" in the regulation specifies that it is forbidden inside the stadium to take pictures with or without flash:

Enregistrements : Tout enregistrement quel qu'il soit (sonore, film, audiovisuel) est interdit avant, pendant et après le spectacle.

Les appareils photographiques, les caméras appareils enregistreurs ou autres, sont interdits dans l'enceinte de la salle.

Toute photo est interdite, avec ou sans flash. Les contrevenants se verront confisquer leurs appareils à l'entrée de la salle.

???

Offline DoubleD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • jrockuploads4u
Reply #49 on: October 01, 2008, 09:51:46 PM
ITS BEGIN OCTOBER!! <333!! NOW COME WITH THOSE TICKETS ! PLZZZZZ

ho are we?! X !

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008, 10:50:34 PM
I've seen on the web at Bercy:http://www.bercy.fr/infos_pratiques/reglement, in the "Infos Practice" in the regulation specifies that it is forbidden inside the stadium to take pictures with or without flash
Yes, I believe that's standard procedure at concerts?

Offline Sayu

• Sunday Listener
  • Psycho...
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 08:27:48 AM
yes,it´s standard procedure i think

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 08:43:12 AM
Not being allowed to take pictures at a concert sucks!

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 04:01:45 PM
Any date yet? :S

Offline Dead Fairy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 06:21:36 PM
No, we still have to wait -.-'

Offline PSYCHed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:08 PM
  Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~
EVER FREE
~~~~~~~

Offline *RckChK*

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008, 10:00:26 PM
Why do they let us wait like this ><, what could be the problem or reason to delay giving out a sale date if you are certain the concert is being held at that venue and date.

Offline PSYCHed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 11:22:30 PM
  Think this band are obviously past masters of suspense and drama - which is good for them but not so good for us all here so desperately waiting for news  (though they'd better watch out or it could all backfire very badly one day!)  :-X

~~~~~~~
EVER FREE
~~~~~~~

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:09 AM
ROTTEN TOMATOES!!!

*eyes Asu* >.>

May X be with you!

Offline 003chan