• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

No information?

Feudal · 6967

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: August 25, 2008, 01:16:05 PM
It's been a while since X has released any further information about the World Tour. Could they be waiting until ticket sales for Paris are over or sold out to begin announcing other stops? *cough* North America *cough*...maybe they have many exciting things planned but their lips are sealed tight because they don't want another UK incident to happen again. All I know is that all of this waiting for information or news about other stops is driving me insane.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 02:20:30 PM
I guess all we can do is wait... This far, as far as I know, there has been no info about anything other than the Paris tickets. I'm kinda worried about those myself. I mean, we don't even know the price yet...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 02:48:04 PM
yep...no infos
I check official X Japan site everyday but looks like the last update was from July....
I'm kinda worried myself. Absolutely no news...
Well, we'll know more by next week. September 5th is the day the tickets are supposed to become available...
let's wait and see

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 04:47:23 PM
Yea I understand you guys...I check the official site and myspace page daily and wonder if they are ever going to say something new. Even the smallest message would make me happy right now because we have nothing.

Offline X-J

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 05:22:10 PM
It's certainly been quiet. I hope Yoshiki is busy composing...

Only what is in motion can rest."
-Martin Heidegger

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 06:47:02 PM
I think we will get more infos this week  ::)

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 09:00:20 PM
=.= i'd be happy to have infos on Sept. 5th, at least

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 09:27:26 PM
=.= i'd be happy to have infos on Sept. 5th, at least
Same ^^ I don't think we will have info before 5th September

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 10:17:11 PM
I wonder if I should buy the French textbook in oder to at least make some sense of the site we're going to buy our tickets from.... -_-;

May X be with you!

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:55 AM
I wonder if I should buy the French textbook in oder to at least make some sense of the site we're going to buy our tickets from.... -_-;
Yeah , I am still hoping tickets will also be sold through some english-friendly website as my french isn't good.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:48 PM
Ugh, so very dodgey.

It's weird; after I.V. came out we got bombarded with information and events- The band's back together! Tokyo Dome! Sugizo/Borland/Fortus! Today Japan, tomorrow the world!

Now it's just completley fizzled out :( I miss waking up every morning and anxiously checking the JRR forums/LJ communities to see if anything had been announced. This all feels so anti-climactic.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 01:32:29 PM
Well it's still 3 month to go till Paris, so I'm not surprised that there aren't that many informations about that concert, yet.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 01:59:09 PM
Ugh, so very dodgey.

It's weird; after I.V. came out we got bombarded with information and events- The band's back together! Tokyo Dome! Sugizo/Borland/Fortus! Today Japan, tomorrow the world!

Now it's just completley fizzled out :( I miss waking up every morning and anxiously checking the JRR forums/LJ communities to see if anything had been announced. This all feels so anti-climactic.

I agree with you so much...X is really disappointing me lately with regards to their communication and connection with the fans. It sucks I have to say and feel such things towards my favourite band of all time, but it's really getting a bit frustrating. If Dir en Grey can throw together a North American tour and go to many countries, X surely can. I know they are not used to this and it will be their first time but I cannot see why there is so much emptyness and why there has been nothing for so long now. You'd think one of the most revolutionizing bands in history would be updating one single website on a constant basis at least.

There is stuff on their website that is horribly coded and hyper linked and things that are never completed (X JAPAN Live Photo Book) I know it's not THAT important but still...what is the deal? I apologize for this large rant/vent of my anger but it upsets me too knowing that I have actually started saying negative things about X to others on the forums...lets all hope for some new and POSITIVE Paris news and NEW stops soon...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 02:02:20 PM by Feudal »

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 02:41:18 PM
I can totally understand how you feel. Personally I consider X very active as I'm a Guns N'Roses fans ;D

But it's true that X could try to communicate and promote their concert in Paris a bit more. I mean, lots of fans must be scared that the July stuffs happen again, so they should at least just say "hello, everything is fine !" ;)

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 06:38:12 PM
Guys I think this: http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/en/accueil.asp is the site where the tickets are gonna go on sale, its the site that Bercy link to it seems and it has an english version to it (unlike the site for Bercy), so I'm just going to keep an eye out on here, it lists the live and everything so I'm guessing this is the place to get them.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 07:47:55 PM
Yes, this website is totally official and all. It's like THE website to order ticket in France (with www.fnac.com too).

This one you can totally trust :) But I thought you already knew... I'm gonna make a sticky topic with these sites so everybody knows :)

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:46 PM
thanks guys for the websites , much appreciated.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 10:04:52 PM
Yes, this website is totally official and all. It's like THE website to order ticket in France (with www.fnac.com too).

This one you can totally trust :) But I thought you already knew... I'm gonna make a sticky topic with these sites so everybody knows :)

I thought people already knew aswell but I thought i'd stick it here just to make sure :D

Offline MissAli

• View Profile
    • My LJ!

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 03:08:19 AM
Hmmm it isn't on their MySpace or any official sites...

Could this be London Part II????

This is my moderator colour

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 03:15:48 PM
Hmmm it isn't on their MySpace or any official sites...

Could this be London Part II????

Let's hope not. If so, I would send enveloppes flled with poo to X @_@;;; seriously.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 08:08:15 PM
oh, YUCK... XD poor post office staff.... imagine that SMELL.... ;_;

May X be with you!