• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Made in HEAVEN [Album]

mC · 3101

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: August 18, 2008, 12:25:30 PM
I have noticed that there isn't really a lot of talk about Toshi's early solo works and am dissipointed as I am quite a fan of his early music. If you don't know, Made in HEAVEN was Toshi's first solo album, released in 1992 and included the hit single of the same name. I just finished listening to the album and found that the ending song is absolutely beautiful! It is called "Gentle Love for Tomorrow" and is a musically thinned out, English version of Made In HEAVEN.

For those of you who haven't heard Made In HEAVEN, is the PV. Try and get a hold of this album if you can!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:36:07 PM
I like this song, it reminds me of what Toshi's voice used to be able to achieve - if I am ever in doubt, that is.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 01:19:46 PM
I like his early work also :)

I only got the Made in HEAVEN single though...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Envenom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 05:37:39 PM
Yeah, that album's pretty okay. Reminds me of Journey and Styx; kinda AOR-ish.

http://www.myspace.com/sunrisehmsh

SUNRISE: the heavy metal benchpressing maniacs running wild!

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 10:50:53 AM
Ah, I know this is a very old post, and it's not exactly related to the topic but...does anyone know what company has the rights to Toshi's solo works before 1998 when he started singing for Masaya? I ask this as I have been listening to a lot of it lately and would love to get all his old albums, new. I have his single compilation and his 1997 album, but would like to get made in HEAVEN and Mission! Anyone reckon their is a chance of re releases? I find it strange that even reasonably popular artists in the states have their old albums readily available and yet once Toshi's stuff went out of print...it stayed out of print :\

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 10:09:57 PM
Wow, this is indeed a very old post. :-)
Don't think you will be able to get the 'new' CD. I saw a couple of used CD on ebay. But I would be careful, not sure if they are fake or not. (Especially the seller from China…. )
I bought the first edition (or it was the limited edition) Japanese version when it was released. I think I even have the video, too. If you are interested, I don't mind selling.
Only I need to figure out where they are!

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 08:11:05 PM
Ah, I know this is a very old post, and it's not exactly related to the topic but...does anyone know what company has the rights to Toshi's solo works before 1998 when he started singing for Masaya? I ask this as I have been listening to a lot of it lately and would love to get all his old albums, new. I have his single compilation and his 1997 album, but would like to get made in HEAVEN and Mission! Anyone reckon their is a chance of re releases? I find it strange that even reasonably popular artists in the states have their old albums readily available and yet once Toshi's stuff went out of print...it stayed out of print :\

There's this one store on ebay that sells all of Toshi's old solo albums, with the exception of "Canary" & most of the Masaya made stuff.

URL here - http://www.ebay.com/usr/gskohouse?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

This is the place where I bought all of his solo albums (except for the aforementioned albums & the "Best of. . ." album). Shipping is free, but it takes quite awhile for you to receive it. Either way, I would recommend that place for buying the old stuff.