• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Feel your Love becomes theme song

Matthias · 3025

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
on: October 06, 2008, 03:19:46 PM
As Toshi wrote on his blog, Feel your love will be the ending theme song for TV Tokyo’s “Driver GO! GO!
And he says that in a few days the PV for Feel your Love will be online, so I'm curious if it differs from the one we already have.

BTW: The picture is so cool with Toshi in front of Asakusa Kaminari Gate, cause a half year ago I stood there where he took the picture  ;D

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:45:03 PM
the one published on youtube is a "short version" as its title says, I supose Toshi means that the final version will be released soon :)

hi there

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:47:27 PM
So you think that the (let's say) final version is only a longer version of the one we have already? Not that I think that the 'short version' is bad, it's fun to watch, but I would really like to see there a cool video, with story and all, but maybe that's something I shouldn't expect from T-Earth to come in the near future :)

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:50:58 PM
what I meant is that the thing they uploaded on youtube is a preview of what we will see in a few days :)

hi there

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:54:42 PM
Yeah I understood it that way :)
when I see these PVs it comes clear that there must be good video-recordings of their shows, so I still have hope for a Concert DVD.