• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Where's the next version of the rules?

Hollywood · 3282

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
on: August 13, 2008, 09:51:27 PM
So, now that it's been about two weeks since the rules poll closed-- you know, the one where 57.7% of voters had at least some issue with the new rules-- and nine days since the suggestion deadline passed...

Where are the admin proposals for the next version of the rules?  What's going on with everyone's suggestions?

Have I missed something here?

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:58 PM
Um, yeah - in fact I have been wondering too. There was to be a report first, right?

Pony rocks!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 08:00:23 AM
I'm also curious how the suggestions of the users (well at least the users who send a PM which rules they wanted to change and how) will be taken into consideration, BUT Hollywood, instead of bitching over and over again, you could also contribute something else to the forum, just a thought *g*

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:57:47 AM
Well there still are a few staff members who haven't voiced their opinions, but I'll try to get around to them...

If you want a deadline, hmm..... I got a pretty buisy weekend coming over, so I'll say that I'll try to finish them on Sunday, but as I can't guarantee I'll be available then, I'll put the deadline to Wednesday, 20th August.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 09:42:17 AM
BUT Hollywood, instead of bitching over and over again, you could also contribute something else to the forum, just a thought *g*

I haven't noticed any bitching, Hollywood simply asked. Perhaps You could contribute something else instead of bringing conflict where there wasn't any.

Pony rocks!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 11:05:19 AM
Perhaps bitching was the wrong word, I'm sorry for that. But at least I (maybe I'm wrong) have the impression that his last posts where all over the same topic (Rules) over and over again. I understand If someone isn't happy with them, I also wrote things that I wants to be changed, but even if you are not happy with them, you can also contribute to other topics on the board, cause so I have the impression (again, only what I feel, maybe I'm wrong) that this person just complains but could be able to post more interesting things (about Taiji for example), too. Well, hope anyone understands what I wrote here *g*

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 11:22:42 AM
Sure, I can see Your point.  :) However, I still think it was not necessary - especially because he just asked. Had he not asked, I would have - and You can notice that lately I haven't been much active in other topics as well. Anyway, no point elaborating on this.
Thanks for the deadline, Hypno.

Pony rocks!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 11:25:50 AM
If my post was offensive I want to apologise, maybe I'm a little to much in the 'Hollywood-just-complains'mood at the moment and I read to much into his question, cause you're right he just asked.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 05:47:15 PM
Quote from: Matthias
I understand If someone isn't happy with them, I also wrote things that I wants to be changed, but even if you are not happy with them, you can also contribute to other topics on the board, cause so I have the impression (again, only what I feel, maybe I'm wrong) that this person just complains but could be able to post more interesting things (about Taiji for example), too. Well, hope anyone understands what I wrote here *g*
That's interesting.  According to my profile I have 162 posts in the D.T.R subforum and 151 in the Taiji subforum.  Could you point me towards where you have generated as much useful content for the forum?

If you want to "show me up", I would suggest you go make yourself useful, come back, and then resume your derailing of a serious thread into an offtopic "let's whine about Big Bad Hollywood" fiesta.  It would make your butthurt seem slightly less ridiculous.

Back on topic: well, at least there's a deadline now.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 07:09:29 PM
Hey, he apologized, alright?

And I think he meant recent comments. Last comment by you was on August 7th in the 'Whatever happened to...' thread. Outside it one post in 'They' thread on July 25th and 'Spam' on July 21th. And overall, the last post that had something to do with X rather than XFF, in 'Standing Sex' thread on 13th July. Exactly 1 month and 1 day ago. There have been at least two good threads in the Taiji section, one of them a live coverage (basically) and you haven't really contributed there.

Not that I'm saying you have to post in every topic everywhere (or in the D.T.R./Taiji subforums). Of course you can choose not to.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 09:56:54 PM
Considering that you're evidently so fascinated by me as to look up all of my recent posts, maybe you and Matthias would like to start your own "I <3 Hollywood" thread somewhere rather than derailing this one offtopic again?