• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

[Rumour] X Japan London - September 27th Wembley Arena

Beauty/Broken · 18911

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 03:22:52 PM
Because, I inadvertantly typed "Xjapan.co.uk" into my browser not thinking to put ".ne.jp" and found that the domain linked to an index page - meaning it has been registered ^^ - I wanted to know when this happened and who did it, as it may give a clue as to if this concert is going to happen.

Voila!

You should be saying "Thank you Beauty/Broken!"

m(-_-)m

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://hideincarnate.livejournal.com
Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 05:27:20 PM
Hmm...it's an interesting rumor.
Well, I'll wait and see what the band says, whenever they get the chance.
But, personally, I don't mind where they tour or play. =)

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 05:48:09 PM
Quote from: "Beauty/Broken"
Because, I inadvertantly typed "Xjapan.co.uk" into my browser not thinking to put ".ne.jp" and found that the domain linked to an index page - meaning it has been registered ^^ - I wanted to know when this happened and who did it, as it may give a clue as to if this concert is going to happen.

Voila!

You should be saying "Thank you Beauty/Broken!"

m(-_-)m

*claps hands*

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 06:15:25 PM
Tomorrow news at Jpn expo.  :)

Offline kendofreak

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 08:36:31 PM
i hope to god this is true!

gotta love relatives in England!

Offline PSYCHed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 10:05:15 PM
Ooooooohhhhh I'm Xcited about this possibility too - I've been to Wembley Arena a few times in the past and it should be a cool venue to hold a concert of a band of X's caliber - big enough for them to include all their theatrics but not TOO big if you know what I mean!!!

Should we be holding our breath now until any official announcements  - :? -  knowing our luck the tickets will not go on sale until at least September... -  :roll:

~~~~~~~
EVER FREE
~~~~~~~

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 06:35:59 PM
Well no show has been anounced, but I still hope it will within the next few days.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 07:01:19 PM
The .co.uk site will open soon, I've heard.
This isn't official, yo, so regard it as a rumor.

Offline slunksoma

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 11:11:21 AM
Quote from: "MillieQOF"
The .co.uk site will open soon, I've heard.

Interesting, I'll keep an eye out. Hope Wembley is the venue, O2 will be too big, in a sense that the smaller intimate gigs are usually better!

a href="http://www.myspace.com/customplates">Check out my 'X Japan guitar bits and bobs' myspace!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 11:40:31 AM
Well they didn't announce this on Saturday...

PARTY HARD

Offline aruzo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aruzo
Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 02:37:28 PM
Yeah, they were meant to announce this saturday. I'm currently working with the promoter. I'm promoting parts of the X concert. Only as soon as it's officially announced though. Can't say anymore than that.

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yoshiki.fr
Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 08:02:52 PM
Having a registered website isn't a proof of a concert! Come on!

X JAPAN live in Paris will be a european live, so why not a english version of the french website.

X JAPAN management wants to stop the rumours, they said it's really important!

There will be only one single live in Europe, 20 000 seats it's huge, they won't sold it out if there is two lives.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 08:13:15 PM
I think they'd sell it out... It depends on marketing. And ads. So people would know long enough before... and ability of getting tickets and all other stuff booked at least 1 month before. 2 or 3 moths would be much better, though.

May X be with you!

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 08:40:05 PM
30.000? Come on :lol:

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 08:46:56 PM
Quote from: "Kyubi"
Having a registered website isn't a proof of a concert! Come on!

But if the same guy who registered xjapan.co.uk is the same one who registered xjapan-france.com, that means something.

hi there

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 08:48:05 PM
Quote from: "Kyubi"
X JAPAN management wants to stop the rumours, they said it's really important!

Then maybe they should come out and tell people what is going on. Do they really expect the X fans worldwide just to sit still like brainwashed school children until the indefinate day comes when they feel the need to say something?

They can't stop people from thinking, speculation and making sense out of the apparent situation. There is no such thing as an information dictatorship of this sort - not to mention that it goes against ones basic human rights. If they want people to stop speculating then they should be more transparent - it's not like people are ignoring the official information, we rush for every little piece we can get our hands on.  :D

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 09:26:19 PM
I think X Japan aren't keeping secret just for fun. They just won't announce anything until everything is well planned.

I agree with Kyubi about the .co.uk website. It doesn't necesseraly mean that there will be a show in UK.

X Japan is an ACTIVE band now, I really think rumours and speculations aren't very useful... seriously, those stuffs are for bands like Guns N'Roses who just don't communicate at all :P

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 09:58:27 PM
Quote from: "Lucs"
bands like Guns N'Roses who just don't communicate at all :P

No offence here, but X isn't really being much better right now - especially considering the circumstances.  :(

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 10:06:17 PM
They can't stop people from thinking, speculation and making sense out of the apparent situation. There is no such thing as an information dictatorship of this sort - not to mention that it goes against ones basic human rights. If they want people to stop speculating then they should be more transparent - it's not like people are ignoring the official information, we rush for every little piece we can get our hands on.  :D

Completely agreed. And I must say that this new generalized phobia of unnofficial information is getting rather absurd. We're not starting any rumours as we discuss things and share new bits of news. If all that mattered was the utterly-official and undeniable side of the thing, then why would we even have a forum? We'd just sit quietly and pacifically in our places, without any contact with other fans. It's nice and I really appreciate the fact that this forum is against worthless rumours. But we have to put an end to cepticism when it becomes too much.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 10:18:57 PM
No offence here, but X isn't really being much better right now - especially considering the circumstances.  :(

Well you know, on Saturday I saw X Japan manager talking to us. Saying there would be a show in Europe this year, saying they opened a French website. I think this is already A LOT !

Offline Nikmer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jmusic.gr
Reply #50 on: July 09, 2008, 01:59:42 AM
and that they want us to stop these rumours and just wait for the official plans ........ well ofc we all want to know what will happen right now if it was possible but please have patience and believe in X ..... they want to have a great world tour too -.-

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 09, 2008, 06:57:49 AM
Well you know, on Saturday I saw X Japan manager talking to us. Saying there would be a show in Europe this year, saying they opened a French website. I think this is already A LOT !

A lot  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hi there

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #52 on: July 09, 2008, 07:25:46 AM
Quote from: "matsumoto"

Completely agreed. And I must say that this new generalized phobia of unnofficial information is getting rather absurd. We're not starting any rumours as we discuss things and share new bits of news. If all that mattered was the utterly-official and undeniable side of the thing, then why would we even have a forum? We'd just sit quietly and pacifically in our places, without any contact with other fans. It's nice and I really appreciate the fact that this forum is against worthless rumours. But we have to put an end to cepticism when it becomes too much.

Totally and completely agree with both of you.

And I thought that was the whole point of fan forums anyhow-- to think, speculate, share what little information we DO have, and to discuss.  Some official forums (hint: starts with a J, ends with an RR) have "no rumors" rules, which I find ridiculous, and I was relieved that X Freaks has no such thing.

X Freaks STILL has no such thing, by the way.  Rumors and speculation are allowed here, last time I checked, so I see no good reason to try and stop people from posting them.  Anyone who hates this kind of thing, why are you even reading this thread?  If you want to see ONLY official statements and nothing else, check the official website daily and don't bother with fan forums.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Matilda in Oz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 09, 2008, 09:55:02 AM
I agree as well. If an unofficial fan forum isn't the place where one can jump up and down and shout WHERE WHEN HOW like an excited kid, then WHERE?

I don't know about anyone else here, but for me, this is the only place I feel that I can vent my thoughts on X. None of my friends and family are even remotely interested in X, unfortunately. Actually, I only know of ONE person in the whole city of 4 million people that is, and that's one of the members here who I don't even know IRL.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 09, 2008, 06:52:05 PM
Noone says that one can't share the thoughts about X here. Therefor that forum here does exist. However, it did happen already more than once that rumors turned out to be totally odd, and caused rather headace and sadness to both, X fans and the X members themselves... I just think of the time when I came into X - that was, when many people who wanted to say something about Yoshiki, claimed that he is an arrogant, despotic asshole to the members of X. So for what is THAT good for? This opinion still exists unter some J Rock fans and that's something that makes me really sad about it. Since they don't try to see the truth behind it and simply believe what xyz-j-rock-fan says.
Aside from that it so easily happens that things that were mentioned in the medias and the internet become exaggerated. Which make fans either too enthusiastic about something that was never said that way, OR they worry about something that's not a bit true (shall i say that there are some people believing that Yoshiki is close to death currently? C'mon!)
And now about a concert in London... Naturally, one can talk about that that it would be cool, if it happens, but I'm waiting for those who do think then that is announced officially and in the end, the concert won't happen... then everyone who believed in this is totally dissappointed. And even worse if X themselves would have trouble to explain that then... (tho, naturally that case now is an exaggerated one :P)

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: July 09, 2008, 07:52:25 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"
Noone says that one can't share the thoughts about X here. Therefor that forum here does exist. However, it did happen already more than once that rumors turned out to be totally odd, and caused rather headace and sadness to both, X fans and the X members themselves... I just think of the time when I came into X - that was, when many people who wanted to say something about Yoshiki, claimed that he is an arrogant, despotic asshole to the members of X. So for what is THAT good for? This opinion still exists unter some J Rock fans and that's something that makes me really sad about it. Since they don't try to see the truth behind it and simply believe what xyz-j-rock-fan says.
Aside from that it so easily happens that things that were mentioned in the medias and the internet become exaggerated. Which make fans either too enthusiastic about something that was never said that way, OR they worry about something that's not a bit true (shall i say that there are some people believing that Yoshiki is close to death currently? C'mon!)
And now about a concert in London... Naturally, one can talk about that that it would be cool, if it happens, but I'm waiting for those who do think then that is announced officially and in the end, the concert won't happen... then everyone who believed in this is totally dissappointed. And even worse if X themselves would have trouble to explain that then... (tho, naturally that case now is an exaggerated one :P)

Well, seen from that point of view, I completely agree with you, as well. Specially on the last part: would X have the nerve to deny the existance of a concert in London after months of speculation and fans going hyper? ,etc.  

However, concering the posting of one's oppinions (eg. Yoshiki is arrogant or not), well, everyone is entitled to think of things in their own way. Personally, even if I thought person A, B or C was arrogant or stupid, I would never post it online for the world to see, I'd rather keep it to myself (moreover when I possibly wouldn't even know such a person in real life). However, not all of us are like that and some people are keen on spamming their controversial oppinions everywhere. There's nothing we can do about it, though. Speaking your mind is a basic human right and we can't go against freedom of expression. If we believe it or not (and the same applies to the Yoshiki-is-so-totally-dead--ish rumours), it's up to each one us, to our sense of reality and to our conception of what we should believe or not.

And I think this resumes the point: people must be free to speculate (aside of totally stupid and offensive speculation) as they wish. We're not exactly gullible children, we must develop the ability to choose the information we should point as either totally absurd or possibly true. However, just like you said (and quite wisely), let's not get too happy before the truth is out or the whole thing might end up as a total delusion. And I hope it's not, of course.  :)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 09, 2008, 07:53:24 PM

If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, it's no skin off my nose.

It's not like extremely imature and self-obsessing people are going to stand there and say "hahahahaha, omg as if you read that rumour, u r pwned". Oh, wait  :roll:

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #57 on: July 09, 2008, 10:02:02 PM
Bad news :

9/7/08: There is a mistake on Information, Date & Venue of this event. The show is still in progress of conversation at the moment. This event is due to be deleted.

I think X Japan management asked to put that, because it's still not official =/

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #58 on: July 09, 2008, 10:13:45 PM

Of course rumors sometimes turn out to be false, and sometimes that's a disappointment-- but so what?

As for what people think of Yoshiki, honestly I could not care less.  Everyone is welcome to their opinion, whether it's positive or negative.  Unless you're Yoshiki or one of his very close friends, how do you know what "the truth behind it" is anyway?  It's all speculation, the positive opinions and theories just as much as the negative ones.

I think the majority of people on this forum are reasonable and mature enough to understand the difference between fact, opinion, and rumor, and to determine for themselves what parts of that they choose to believe or disbelieve.  And if they're not and they get disappointed when some rumor turns out false, well, life lesson for them.

Personally, I highly appreciate when people post what information they can.  It seems lately that people (like Beauty/Broken in this thread) are taking the time to post information for us, naturally assuming their contributions will be appreciated, and instead getting nearly attacked for it for no apparent reason.  What did anyone do wrong here?

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 09, 2008, 10:38:14 PM
Quote from: "julien"
Bad news :

9/7/08: There is a mistake on Information, Date & Venue of this event. The show is still in progress of conversation at the moment. This event is due to be deleted.

I think X Japan management asked to put that, because it's still not official =/

So no Wembley gig afterall then? Jeez, guess its Paris afterall then  :lol: