Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

One Day Vacation - who and where and what

Guest · 2841

PanthereNoire

on: December 19, 2006, 02:26:36 PM
Stressed induced fantasy topic . . .

You get, from Santa, Fairy God Mother, Scotty and his transporter or whatever source you prefer, the chance to have a 24 hour vacation . . . to go to any place (possible or impossible) you like, to do whatever you want, with whoever you can take along (max for the transporter is 7 people though, if I remember correctly . . . )

So, where do you go, who do you take along and what do you do once you get there?

Time for creativity, Ladies and Gents . . .

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 06:31:14 PM
One special group of friends to places THEY prefer.......

*off-topic from the beginning, that's sooo creative, I admit* *L*

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

PanthereNoire

Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 12:37:58 AM
Quote from: "Valentine"
One special group of friends to places THEY prefer.......

*off-topic from the beginning, that's sooo creative, I admit* *L*

Well then, now you can add another answer ON topic. ;)

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 06:15:36 AM
Autumn, I go to Versailles Pallace , with Oscar, Andre, Toshi, Yoshiki, and Kamijo.  :D

In first 10 hours I will lock Toshi and Yoshiki on one of the rooms in there, until they be friend again, while I talk, walk around versailles and etc with Oscar, Andre and Kamijo, then go to Paris and shoping, go to Eiffel Tower.

The next 3 hours I will ask them to make a concert at Versailles, Toshi on Vocal, Yoshiki on Drum, Oscar on Piano, Kamijo on Guitar, and Andre on Bass, and they will play X's songs.  8)

Then the next 11 hours, we (me, Oscar, Andre, Toshi, Yoshiki, and Kamijo) will go out to Paris again, have a dinner, hang out at the cool place, see Eiffel Tower at the night, then we will back again to Versailles then we will take a rest on one of the rooms, and we will talk and I will ask everything about them,and they have to answere evry question I ask with honest <grin>, take a pictures with them... ask they address and phone number so tomorrow I can contact them... :lol:  then we will sleep together on one bed and share the blanket together....  8) because the weather so cold at the night  ;p

ps: sorry my very poor English :oops:  :oops:

PanthereNoire

Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 06:38:05 AM
Can I come, too? :twisted:

If not, I'll never ever again . . . hmph, I have to think of that. Maybe not ever share any pictures or links or anything!  :evil:

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 07:02:13 AM
<---- think :roll:

Kidding of course you can go with us dear :wink: with pleasure :D,  so I think it will be like this:

Autumn, I go to Versailles Pallace , with Oscar, Andre, Toshi, Yoshiki, Kamijo, and Rika.
In first 10 hours I will lock Toshi and Yoshiki on one of the rooms in there, until they be friend again, and tell Rika to not spy them when they inside the room  :lol:  and drag her and the other to walk around versailles and talk and etc with Oscar, Andre, Kamijo, and Rika then go to Paris and shoping, go to Eiffel Tower.

The next 3 hours I will ask them to make a concert at Versailles, Toshi on Vocal, Yoshiki on Drum, Oscar on Piano, Kamijo on Guitar, and Andre on Bass, and they will play X's songs, and me and Rika will watch on the front row 8) .  

Then the next 11 hours, we (me, Rika, Oscar, Andre, Toshi, Yoshiki, and Kamijo) will go out to Paris again, have a dinner, hang out at the cool place, see Eiffel Tower at the night, then we will back again to Versailles then we will take a rest on one of the rooms, and we will talk and I will ask everything about them  <grin> ,and they have to answere every question I ask with honest!!! you to Dear  <grin>, then take some pictures with ALL of them... ask they address and phone number so tomorrow I can contact them...  :lol:  then we will sleep together on one bed and share the blanket together....  :lol:  because the weather so cold at the night ;p

ps: sorry my very poor English :oops:  :oops:   [/i]

Isnt that great ? 8)

PanthereNoire

Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 09:26:55 AM
Quote from: "dianne_dejarjayes"

Kidding of course you can go with us dear :wink: with pleasure :D,  so I think it will be like this:

Autumn, I go to Versailles Pallace , with Oscar, Andre, Toshi, Yoshiki, Kamijo, and Rika.
In first 10 hours I will lock Toshi and Yoshiki on one of the rooms in there, until they be friend again, and tell Rika to not spy them when they inside the room  :lol:  and drag her and the other to walk around versailles and talk and etc with Oscar, Andre, Kamijo, and Rika then go to Paris and shoping, go to Eiffel Tower.

No, no, no, you and Oscar and Andre and Kamijo go shopping: I'll have to stay around just in case those two silly other guys don't talk at all, but go into different corners of the room and sulk . . .

. . . because then someone has to start helping them talk!   :evil:  :twisted:  :P

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 09:54:01 AM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"

No, no, no, you and Oscar and Andre and Kamijo go shopping: I'll have to stay around just in case those two silly other guys don't talk at all, but go into different corners of the room and sulk . . .

. . . because then someone has to start helping them talk!   :evil:  :twisted:  :P

ooh... now you make me want to stay there with you too 8)

PanthereNoire

Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 10:04:13 AM

We could all go shopping . . . ;)

Actually, who needs shopping - let's have just a longer concert and langer talk at Versailles. :)

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 10:20:49 AM

We could all go shopping . . . ;)

Actually, who needs shopping - let's have just a longer concert and langer talk at Versailles. :)

yes thats great Idea :wink:   :D

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 08:15:52 PM
Wait. My plans have to be altered, seeing, that I go to see Toshi and Yoshiki with Rika and Dianne... which isn't a bad alteration, really ;o]
Maybe, meanwhile you all have hours of talk, I could manage to go to Laruku studio as well.

[Originally, I "just" wanted to go out with friends that I mostly don't know other than from the Internet, who mean a lot to my life... those are almost all from different parts of the world, Rasti is from Wisconsin, US, Alsnee is from Slovakia, Europe, Janii is from as far as another city, Andy is from Delaware(?-- always have him confused with someone else) and Kes is from Pitsburgh, US...]

Though you guys sound incredibly funny, so I'm in.

Saaa.... I'm going to visit Laruku with somebody, will someone go visit The Romantist live with me? ;] [The Romantist... new band of "Rose", of The TRAX]. And when we're at it, I want to see Gackt, too. And something new of Seo Tai Ji, and oh well I haven't spoken in this thread.

Maybe I should really go with my group of beloved. Flying involved nonetheless.

'll save you from yourself. Fly...