VAMPS (Hyde x K.A.Z. project)

Maraja · 15141

Offline Maraja

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://littleflapper.livejournal.com/
on: June 14, 2008, 11:46:47 AM
I did not see it here, so I thought I should do a little post about them XD

Hyde (L´Arc en Ciel) and K.A.Z. (Oblivion Dust, Spread Beaver - so yeah, he worked with hide) decided to start a new project "Vamps" and their first single "Love Addict" will be released on  July 2nd 2008

img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/maraja88/screen-4-1-1.jpg[/img]

Mom, I'm sorry. Am I playing some bad games?

I'm already a love addict

Ride on time, let go

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:22:21 AM
I don't know how many of you who are interested in this project, but for those that are; the PV for Vamps new song Devil Side has been released. Sounds cool, can't wait for the new album!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ram_f9QBwWo[/youtube]

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:53:13 AM
I hope they tour America again and bring JuKen with them...last year was so awsome!

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 05:23:24 PM
VAMPS are great. I really love Hyde solo stuff and this band is simply cool, because of their raw and straight forward sound. Hope to see them live one day!!

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 12:29:59 PM
Vamps' new album, 'Beast' has been made available through iTunes Japan...which means subsequently it has been made available elsewhere as well...

From the tracks I have heard so far....AWESOME! (Specially like 'Revolution'!)

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
I know I know old topic...  ::)

I'm replying anyways. So since VAMPS has made this Statement:
On December 1, 2017, Vamps announced that they were temporarily ceasing all activities; "Our engines have overheated and we need some time to cool down. As soon as we are at our best temperature and the time is right for our return, we plan to kick back into action in top gear!"

I recognized that Hyde has been awfully busy with his solo and other projects. I wonder if the above statement was just an excuse to focus on his solo again. Thoughts?

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 08:37:25 AM
I'm afraid Hyde is very tired as well... a very predictable thing, considering usual rockstar lifestyles and media pressure...  ::)
Approaching his fifties, he could be possibly reorganising his programs under a creative point of view, according to his present capabilities and desires. Visual kei artists have to deal with the visual aspect of their 'character' much more than others, and this oblige them to deal with the passage of time, which can be emotionally difficult to do...
Some time ago he said he had some depressive periods, very frequent for some artists, but I don't believe they were too serious ones... He has a kind of positive aura and - despite his myth - he seems a very spontaneous guy, and I still like him as a person very much...
We've got to give him credit for having spread J-rock abroad - perhaps in the West he is even more famous than our beloved X Japan ( :-*) - and it could be due to his singing that is 'sharp' (as Vamps), but can be very melodic as well as L'Arc en Ciel (or as in 'Roentgen'), a type of sound western people are more used to if compared with other japanese or eastern singers' voices which maintain the same note without 'trilling'... Imho...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 10:35:47 AM by helenmoon »

Your scars are beautiful

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
I really enjoyed Laruku and Hyde in our X Freaks Kurgnight and have been listening to Laruku more than X since that day.  Not saying I prefer them over X of course, but there is a lot of music for me to explore so I am off doing just that.  And Hyde is quite the front man, himself.  Not a Toshi and not someone else but his own man and musician.  Love his voice and it's cool to have various singers with very different voice types to sing along with or listen to. 

I recently found out he had not just one son but two so that may be keeping him very busy or maybe not.  I have no idea.  I didn't realize his age was a lot older than I thought.  WOW.  He looks very good for that age - VERY. 

Anyway, just saw this thread and decided to put my 2 cents worth in.   :)

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
Oh I always thought it was just one son. That's nice. He must be a happy guy or so I guess. Who knows.  :)

Glad you found some new music to enjoy.  :D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Oh I always thought it was just one son. That's nice. He must be a happy guy or so I guess. Who knows.  :)

Glad you found some new music to enjoy.  :D

Well, I found a photo and the caption read something like "Hyde with his 2 sons" so I guess it's true.  They're so cute  :D

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
Cute!  ;D

They kinda look like him. So it might be true. Have you seen pictures of his wife? She is pretty.  :D

I guess this is an old pic. They're most likely not looking like that anymore.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 11:46:53 AM
Yes, I've seen pix of her and I think she's very pretty but he's prettier.  Haahahahah.  I mean, daaaammm, he's a pretty man.  I think the one on the left in that photo looks a lot like him and the other one on the right maybe looks more like his wife.  What do you think?

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
The caption with this pic says "Megumi Oishi Son" but there is only one son, pictured.  He looks like Hyde to me or more like Hyde than his mother.

And I just read on someone's live journal that Hyde was having an affair or that was the rumor and the poster was gonna kill him for that (jokingly) because Megumi is so pretty. 

I can't find any further photos of the 2nd boy so I don't know if he's really Hyde's or not.  He looks a year or two younger than the other one so it very well could be or he could be another relative, a friend's son or maybe a son by someone else?  Arrrrrrgh, I wish I could find out more.  Curious minds want to know.  LOLOLOL

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
Yes, I've seen pix of her and I think she's very pretty but he's prettier.  Haahahahah.  I mean, daaaammm, he's a pretty man.  I think the one on the left in that photo looks a lot like him and the other one on the right maybe looks more like his wife.  What do you think?
Yeah the one on the left looks A LOT like him.

About that affair rumor... I don't know. People are always making this up about celebrities. Hard to believe in my opinion. But we'll never find out. ^^°

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
I'm still reading in between playing these games.  lol.  Did you know he's partly color blind?  Also, as far as this affair thing goes,  I would imagine half of the women in the audiences and anywhere else, throw themselves, shamelessly at him. Ha! I probably would,  too.  He's REALLY beautiful.  I read his mother wanted a daughter and he is an only child.  And that she dressed him up as a girl sometimes and sent him to school with a red backpack which is what the girls use.  Of course, that could all be a bunch of BS but if I read it from enough people on different sites and they have any kind of proof of that like photos, then I will believe it.  But, there is nothing that will make me believe he's not one of the most attractive guys, ever.    :D