• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Paris Concert venue issue :(

Beauty/Broken · 24711

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: June 04, 2008, 03:35:15 PM
EDIT Panthere Noire: This Japanese blog is based on a message on Yoshiki Mobile and according to the rules, anything based on Yoshiki Mobile can not be posted here.

In the future please make sure not to post anything based on restricted sources. Thank you very much in advance.

Offline Layla_Black

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fotolog.com/natsuko_koizumi
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 03:54:42 PM
:roll: no way... T________________T

And if they change the day I'll not be able to go, I've got my tickets for the 5th and no more money to buy any more ticket planes...

Waiting for good news...

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:08:51 PM
Yoshiki Mobile isn't a PM from Yoshiki, it's a news service. SUpposing that is the rule refered to? Otherwise please correct.

The blog is regarding a problem with the venue: supposedly, the current Japan Expo venue is not sufficient, and there is need to find a new one quickly.

Offline Belle & Sebastian

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 04:09:01 PM
oh please never use that awful greenish color again, it makes me puke

PanthereNoire

Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 04:09:43 PM
Now that I've done the official modding thing above, in CYAN, I'd like to add a personal comment which is, please, everybody, don't panic.

For those who haven't seen the original post, without going into detail, it was about venue issues, which is all I can say.

I can understand that it's very upsetting or everybody that nothing is definite yet, but that does NOT mean it won't happen. X is famous for chaos and last minute changes and heaven knows last minute notifications, but they usually DO come through.

PanthereNoire

Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 04:12:21 PM
Quote from: "nemetroid"
Yoshiki Mobile isn't a PM from Yoshiki, it's a news service. SUpposing that is the rule refered to? Otherwise please correct.

The blog is regarding a problem with the venue: supposedly, the current Japan Expo venue is not sufficient, and there is need to find a new one quickly.

It's NOT a news service, it's a subscribers only, non disclosure agreement fan club like thing. Therefore, it qualifies as PM.

I know what I'm talking about as I AM a subscriber.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 04:30:54 PM
Well I'm not happy about that, not that I have booked anything yet, but I would appreciate it, if there is an anouncement before july 5th where they intend to play *g*

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 04:31:53 PM
Thank you for the info.

I just hope they find a good place quickly. For me it doesn't matter where they play as long as it's in (or near) Paris.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 04:39:11 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
It's NOT a news service, it's a subscribers only, non disclosure agreement fan club like thing. Therefore, it qualifies as PM.

there are probably THOUSANDS or more subscribers, so it's nothing personal and does NOT qualify for a PRIVATE message. it's for fans, which is US.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 04:40:38 PM
Would be nice to find out WHY they made a venue-change (or at least looking for a new one), anyone knows which venues in Paris could be interesting for X (and which are not allready given to other artists on July 5th)?

EDIT: Could we leave the "PN-Case" in the other thread? I really don't wanna read in every thread where anything was edited the same arguments all over again.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 04:47:52 PM
They could play at the Parc Des Princes : http://www.leparcdesprinces.fr/

But it's big, 50'000 people !

Or Charléty http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_Charl%C3%A9ty (20000 people). But a french friend of mine says Charléty is not a good place for shows...

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 04:50:38 PM
Much too big, best thing would be to get a venue with about max 10.000 seats, I don't see them filling more than that.

Offline Tordek42

• Absolute Destruction
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 04:51:32 PM
Makes me happy I wasn't foolish enough to buy plane and hotel tickets before buying a ticket for the concert...

This is my moderator colour

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 04:58:18 PM
FFS, they better come through on this one XD.
I'm not gonna panic yet.
I'm not gonna panic yet.
I'm not gonna panic yet.

I trust you to fix this in time, X! *stares fixedly at imaginary Yoshiki*

PanthereNoire

Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 05:06:56 PM
Quote from: "le.pilote"

there are probably THOUSANDS or more subscribers, so it's nothing personal and does NOT qualify for a PRIVATE message. it's for fans, which is US.

In the terms of the subscription, when you subscribe to it, it's non-disclosure. If unfortunately some fans don't adhere to that, that still does not mean YOU have the right to know anything posted there UNLESS you have subscribed to the service yourself. It is strictly for the fans who actually PAY for the service, in Terms of Service, and not for anybody who doesn't.

Offline madrigal

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 05:12:53 PM
I can understand that it's very upsetting or everybody that nothing is definite yet, but that does NOT mean it won't happen. X is famous for chaos and last minute changes and heaven knows last minute notifications, but they usually DO come through.

It's still gonna be in Paris, right? If not X is just ruining for themselves since everybody's booked their tickets to Paris already...

PanthereNoire

Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: "Matthias"
Would be nice to find out WHY they made a venue-change (or at least looking for a new one), anyone knows which venues in Paris could be interesting for X (and which are not allready given to other artists on July 5th)?

EDIT: Could we leave the "PN-Case" in the other thread? I really don't wanna read in every thread where anything was edited the same arguments all over again.

Thank you for this. :)

And le.pilote seems to not be aware of contractual issues.

As for the venues change, my VERY PERSONAL guess is that that's because of technical matters. That is, stage set primarily. Really, that's an educated guess only. I could be totally wrong. I don't know what place they were supposed to play at, but I do know they want to take over as complete a Tokyo Dome stage setting as they can, and I really think that, as elaborate as that was, it would cause technical headaches.

But still, I DO believe they'll come through. Id be the first time they didn't, and I can't imagine that to happen in one of the cities Yoshiki loves.

PanthereNoire

Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 05:26:21 PM
Quote from: "Skooter"
FFS, they better come through on this one XD.
I'm not gonna panic yet.
I'm not gonna panic yet.
I'm not gonna panic yet.

I trust you to fix this in time, X! *stares fixedly at imaginary Yoshiki*

LOVE your post. :)

Though, if you want to chant, how about this:

WE ARE X! WE ARE X! WE ARE X!

Have so much fun in Pars. :)

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 05:31:46 PM
Geez...i heard about that too

nothing's for sure yet guys,i hope we will learn more about this issue on friday

PARTY HARD

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 05:35:57 PM
LOVE your post. :)

Thanks? XD Also thanks for seeming so confident, it's helping me stay calm.

Anyway, isn't it impossible to have a Tokyo Dome-like stage? I mean, I heard Japan is FAR more technically advanced when it comes to stages (surprise, surprise).

Offline Artseeker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 05:38:11 PM
I really hope they solve this problem asap,this is supposed to be the first concert outside of Japan and it MUST be big.

Hope everything goes well :)

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yoshiki.fr
Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: "Lucs"
They could play at the Parc Des Princes : http://www.leparcdesprinces.fr/

But it's big, 50'000 people !

Or Charléty http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_Charl%C3%A9ty (20000 people). But a french friend of mine says Charléty is not a good place for shows...

Le Parc Des Princes? Too big and Mika is playing there on the 4th so, except if Mika accepts to play with giant Xs next to him... They won't make it for the 5th;

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 05:44:29 PM
Damn this is so bad for me...

i really had a hard time finding the money for the plane tickets....i still can't believe i found them and now THIS had to happen?

PARTY HARD

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 05:48:44 PM
Quote from: "Yu~Kun"

i really had a hard time finding the money for the plane tickets....i still can't believe i found them and now THIS had to happen?

THIS what ?

As long as we know, they just said they won't play at the Japan Expo, they'll play somewhere else. It's still written PARIS on their official site, so there's no really big changes for us. :)

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 05:51:55 PM
Agreed with Lucs, let's stay calm until we get more news.
If we don't like what we hear next, we can always start a riot XD.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 05:53:48 PM
Quote from: "Lucs"
Quote from: "Yu~Kun"

THIS what ?

As long as we know, they just said they won't play at the Japan Expo, they'll play somewhere else. It's still written PARIS on their official site, so there's no really big changes for us. :)

Thank you so much for being so positive :)

But what i'm really afraid of is if they change the date..i won't stand it.

PARTY HARD

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 07:22:26 PM
That's actually pretty cool that they'll be playing somewhere other than Japan Expo now.  Though it does sucks for any of you guys who have already made plans...

Thanks Beauty/Broken for starting this topic and (trying to) keep us informed!  Though like others on this thread, I also can't find any X Freaks rules that were broken here.  Anyway, more on that here.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 07:40:42 PM
hopefully they gonna play somewhere more central

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 07:45:08 PM
Hopefully they gonna play at all.

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 08:07:39 PM
Yeah, I don't really care WHERE. (As long as it's in Paris :/)
I just wanna see them play! ;_;

But I won't panic now. e_e They will make it. *stays calm*
I think they know what they would do to most of the fans if they delayed it. Or wouldn't play at all. (god beware e_e).

Hm ... waiting for friday.

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"